Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bug's i have noticed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Bug's i have noticed

i found a couple of things i would consider as bugs/annoyances.

When logging in and getting to the screen where you slect play now, enter towne etc.. i seem to have a bar at the bottom of the screen that constantly flashes, this dissapears once playing. I have an iphone 3gs 32gb running 3.1.3 on new baseband if it helps.

If you write a custom comment in the chat and this is quite long the chat display only shows half the message and truncates the rest. Like i said i am using an iphone and agree the screen is very small, maybe there could be a text limit? for iphones?

This is more of a question than anything else, if i create a user on one server and then purchase extra content, when setting a new character on the new server i have to re purchase the content. This is only between servers. Is this the way it was intended?

thx,
    Rich

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The blinking is a bug that came after the recent update. It's kind of annoying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

That blinking 1px line at the bottom is on the login screen as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thought as much,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

new there was one more, how to enter a maximum, minimum and game name text in to the boxes. Once i click the boxes i get a keypad but then no confirm button?? i also swear a friend could enter a room i had setup with a password without entering one, the password i used was test wondered if it had to be over a certain lengh to work?
    Soulbringer - Level 25 - Alterra

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yourmum90 View Post
    i found a couple of things i would consider as bugs/annoyances.

When logging in and getting to the screen where you slect play now, enter towne etc.. i seem to have a bar at the bottom of the screen that constantly flashes, this dissapears once playing. I have an iphone 3gs 32gb running 3.1.3 on new baseband if it helps.

If you write a custom comment in the chat and this is quite long the chat display only shows half the message and truncates the rest. Like i said i am using an iphone and agree the screen is very small, maybe there could be a text limit? for iphones?

This is more of a question than anything else, if i create a user on one server and then purchase extra content, when setting a new character on the new server i have to re purchase the content. This is only between servers. Is this the way it was intended?

thx,
    Rich
    Login screen was rendering 2 pixels too high. Should be fixed in a patch after 45818.

Chat is limited to 64 characters. Using all i's fits, and using all w's doesn't. We can shorten it, but found 64 characters a good round number.

Dungeon Campaigns should be available across all characters on all realms (they [and emotes] stored at the account level). If you have two accounts (two different email addresses), you'll need to purchase the content again.

-ALS

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yourmum90 View Post
    new there was one more, how to enter a maximum, minimum and game name text in to the boxes. Once i click the boxes i get a keypad but then no confirm button?? i also swear a friend could enter a room i had setup with a password without entering one, the password i used was test wondered if it had to be over a certain lengh to work?
    Filtering by name works now. Filtering by level doesn't allow you to confirm (that should be fixed in the next submission to Apple).

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

brilliant quick feedback with just the right explanation. thx
    Soulbringer - Level 25 - Alterra