Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: Selling ghost vest 2014

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
    lb wings max 70m ? bael sold lb wings for 85m and vip sold lb wings for 100m i will buy ur lb wings for 70m if its max 70m
    Lol believe whatever u wantGood luck in manipulation with lb wings and ur bronze set. Lmao 15m current offer in bronze vampire set i bought 1 bronze mask for 4.5m only /vest is 2m and altar only

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    132
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disproof View Post
    Lol believe whatever u wantGood luck in manipulation with lb wings and ur bronze set. Lmao 15m current offer in bronze vampire set i bought 1 bronze mask for 4.5m only /vest is 2m and altar only
    okey i will buy ur bronze mask for 5m ... vest and altar 2m ... pm me if u have all ..

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    The op sold his wings for around 100m as well, he just is trying to buy them back for a low price.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mod View Post
    The op sold his wings for around 100m as well, he just is trying to buy them back for a low price.
    Even if i sold for 100m it doesnt mean it worth 100m.i sold my other ghost vest for kershal vanity+Tree set (thats 110m+) for sure but i never told it worth over 100m.if some1 people overpay in some items doesnt mean in worth that much .many lb wings got sold for 50m-70m in last month dont tell lb wings worth 100m lmao then ghost vest is 110m maybe?Gl in manipulation normal price is 70m for lb wings 75m-85m ghost vest.Ty i dont comment anymore but nvm i dont need that ugly wings for now gl

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    132
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disproof View Post
    Even if i sold for 100m it doesnt mean it worth 100m.i sold my other ghost vest for kershal vanity+Tree set (thats 110m+) for sure but i never told it worth over 100m.if some1 people overpay in some items doesnt mean in worth that much .many lb wings got sold for 50m-70m in last month dont tell lb wings worth 100m lmao then ghost vest is 110m maybe?Gl in manipulation normal price is 70m for lb wings 75m-85m ghost vest.Ty i dont comment anymore but nvm i dont need that ugly wings for now gl
    lol ur ghost vest sold 1 month ago 1 month ago kershal only 30m and tree set 45-50m its not 110m and everyone knows u always bought lowball price and u trying to sell overpriced u bought ur ghost vest 60m from isofruit and u trying to sell lb wings+20m like 100-110m

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
    lol ur ghost vest sold 1 month ago 1 month ago kershal only 30m and tree set 45-50m its not 110m and everyone knows u always bought lowball price and u trying to sell overpriced u bought ur ghost vest 60m from isofruit and u trying to sell lb wings+20m like 100-110m
    Ok if lb wings worth over 80m + then prove it buy 1 for 80m+ and i believe u gl in manipulation

  7. #27
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Guys why all the time when disproof add a thread you taik like this .-. ? Stop being rude pls and let the guy sell it in peace have a nice day :3

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    132
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disproof View Post
    Ok if lb wings worth over 80m + then prove it buy 1 for 80m+ and i believe u gl in manipulation
    no one selling lb wings for 70-80m last time u offered 70m for lb wings from mvp but he dont sell for u cuz ur lowballer u bought ur ghost vest for 60m and u trying sell overprice good luck ... everyone knows u r big manipulator

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
    no one selling lb wings for 70-80m last time u offered 70m for lb wings from mvp but he dont sell for u cuz ur lowballer u bought ur ghost vest for 60m and u trying sell overprice good luck ... everyone knows u r big manipulator
    Ye u told it worth over 100m right?then prove it buy 1 for 100m and i believe u why u dont buy for 100m?go ahead and buy.Gl to u the biggest Lier manipulator with ur fake threads and ur fake currents in bronze etc gl

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    132
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disproof View Post
    Ye u told it worth over 100m right?then prove it buy 1 for 100m and i believe u why u dont buy for 100m?go ahead and buy.Gl to u the biggest Lier manipulator with ur fake threads and ur fake currents in bronze etc gl
    ahahah good luck sell ur ghost vest for lb wings+20m u trying sell it 1 month but still not sell .... ahahahah go find mask its good way for u

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
    ahahah good luck sell ur ghost vest for lb wings+20m u trying sell it 1 month but still not sell .... ahahahah go find mask its good way for u
    Im rich and i dont care about golds if i want i keep ghost maybe i will buy mask .Lb wings ugly recolored version of cheap wings
    And guess what i dont even swap my ghost vest for that ugly wings anymore gl in manipulation and fake posts i dont comment anymore u can comment ur fake comments bye

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    132
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disproof View Post
    Im rich and i dont care about golds if i want i keep ghost maybe i will buy mask .Lb wings ugly recolored version of cheap wings
    And guess what i dont even swap my ghost vest for that ugly wings anymore gl in manipulation and fake posts i dont comment anymore u can comment ur fake comments bye
    ahahahha u want lb wings+20m for ur ghost vest and now no one want trade and u said ugly wings ahahahhahaha nice try ... btw what happened ur fake elenchus acc ? u still selling balloon banner oppps sorry u still trying manipulation balloon banner in ur fake acc ? aahhahaha

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
    ahahahha u want lb wings+20m for ur ghost vest and now no one want trade and u said ugly wings ahahahhahaha nice try ... btw what happened ur fake elenchus acc ? u still selling balloon banner oppps sorry u still trying manipulation balloon banner in ur fake acc ? aahhahaha
    I bought balloons for 50m from Ioiza and if u dont believe me i allow u to send my ss with buying balloon 50m in Support to recover the trade .Yes send it also i was checking prices in elenchus .u And bael knew that im Elenchus when i had medusa set when i join ur guild(skull's guild).Continue post ur fakes posts bye

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    132
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disproof View Post
    I bought balloons for 50m from Ioiza and if u dont believe me i allow u to send my ss with buying balloon 50m in Support to recover the trade .Yes send it also i was checking prices in elenchus .u And bael knew that im Elenchus when i had medusa set when i join ur guild(skull's guild).Continue post ur fakes posts bye
    hahahahah reallly ? i asked u ... elenchus is u ? and u said no .... u r really big liar ..

  15. #35
    Blogger Irg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    ✡ Highway to Hell ✡ No ideaness: ★★★★★
    Posts
    1,647
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    273
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

    Default

    Why you bother to argue back? If someone take the hock then they take it with that price,
    If its too high then they dont, there is no op or cheap in this situation,
    its all psychological price and guesswork. Why any of you even start this debate
    between something that differentiate between individual?

    Leave this guy alone, let him sell his stuff, if it doesn't kill you
    Last edited by Irg; 12-07-2018 at 03:46 PM.

    ign Battling / irg / answer
    ✨✨✨Uranus is mine.✨✨✨⛢
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irg For This Useful Post:


  17. #36
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    758
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    549
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    165
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    Why you bother to argue back? If someone take the hock then they take it with that price,
    If its too high then they dont, there is no op or cheap in this situation,
    its all psychological price and guesswork. Why any of you even start this debate
    between something that differentiate between individual?

    Leave this guy alone, let him sell his stuff, if it doesn't kill you
    Ive been annoyed by this thread staying on top of my timeline but didnt know how to express my words without sounding toxic. I agree nice words.

  18. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    521
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    145
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

    Default

    buy all ur mentioned useless junk 100k, ign skype
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 12-07-2018 at 04:24 PM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:


  20. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
    hahahahah reallly ? i asked u ... elenchus is u ? and u said no .... u r really big liar ..
    I like drama, keep it up

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  21. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    honestlyy I saw someone bought Lb wings for 45 mil, no joke (I know its more worth but well my friend had luck)
    next many said that the set is 120 mil eventhough 2 months ago ppl were buying it 145 mil (Qua bought 145)
    I bought it 3 months ago 128 mil - all said close bought one/ no one saw him since that and potion didnt sell as far as I know and look at the prices
    kershal from 30 - 45 in 2 months ? Green arlor rogue 45 to 70 ? Red arlor 26 to 45 ... its not unlikely 160-180 for ghost now

  22. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sek View Post
    honestlyy I saw someone bought Lb wings for 45 mil, no joke (I know its more worth but well my friend had luck)
    next many said that the set is 120 mil eventhough 2 months ago ppl were buying it 145 mil (Qua bought 145)
    I bought it 3 months ago 128 mil - all said close bought one/ no one saw him since that and potion didnt sell as far as I know and look at the prices
    kershal from 30 - 45 in 2 months ? Green arlor rogue 45 to 70 ? Red arlor 26 to 45 ... its not unlikely 160-180 for ghost now
    It cannot be generalized, it all depends on how much the item is needed, and the most used hero. Only in my opinion

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Selling ghost vest 2014
    By Disproof in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2018, 05:32 AM
  2. selling ghost halloween vest 2014
    By Disproof in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-14-2018, 04:21 AM
  3. Selling ghost vest 2014
    By Disproof in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2018, 01:11 PM
  4. Selling ghost vest 2014
    By Disproof in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-01-2018, 12:38 PM
  5. Selling 2014 ghost vest
    By You Mad Or Nah in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-06-2017, 09:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •