Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52

Thread: Sell << balloon banner(red) || bb hook vanity

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    579
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default Sell << balloon banner(red) || bb hook vanity

    Balloon c/o 50m (in game)

    BB hook c/o 60m (in game)

    Leave your offers here

    ~ Thanks

    Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    579
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Up still selling

    Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member Screenshotz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    841
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    303
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    231
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

    Default

    Nice fake offers hahaha

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    579
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    Nice fake offers hahaha
    Nope i really have those c/o

    Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    579
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Thread close ... All SOLD

    Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    96
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky04 View Post
    Thread close ... All SOLD

    Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk
    Let me guess, you sold those vanities to REAL PEOPLE who offered totally believable offers of 60M and 50M?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    66
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Let me guess, you sold those vanities to REAL PEOPLE who offered totally believable offers of 60M and 50M?
    i bought 1 red balloon for 50m from Ioiza its worth 50m now
    Name:  redballoon.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  102.1 KB

  8. #8
    Senior Member Screenshotz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    841
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    303
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    231
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

    Default

    Price manipulation at it's best

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:


  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    66
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    Price manipulation at it's best
    lmao if u dont believe ask STS to recover the trade i bought it 50m from IOIZA ty

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    66
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Iím Starbid and I was present at the deal as well, so please just accept that some people actually have and are willing to spend gold on quality items.

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    183
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disproof View Post
    i bought 1 red balloon for 50m from Ioiza its worth 50m now
    Name:  redballoon.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  102.1 KB
    still price manipulation ? i think its ur job

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    66
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
    still price manipulation ? i think its ur job
    Lol i bought that balloon for 50m and if u dont believe me lets ask sts TO RECOVER THAT TRADE stop lying to people u trying to manipulate price of bronze Vampire set war .who offers 15m for ur set? Bronze mask is 7m vest 1m-2m bronze altar 2m

  14. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    183
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disproof View Post
    Lol i bought that balloon for 50m and if u dont believe me lets ask sts TO RECOVER THAT TRADE stop lying to people u trying to manipulate price of bronze Vampire set war .who offers 15m for ur set? Bronze mask is 7m vest 1m-2m bronze altar 2m
    yes yes nice fake trade 50m for balloon its not worth 50m ... u want price up balloon cuz u have 40x ballon banner ... but everyone knows ur manipulator

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    66
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
    yes yes nice fake trade 50m for balloon its not worth 50m ... u want price up balloon cuz u have 40x ballon banner ... but everyone knows ur manipulator
    Lol i bought 50m believe whatever u want.Why u dont ask sts to recover the trade?

  16. #15
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    558
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

    Default

    I have had people offer 50mil for my balloon banner, I didn't accept it because I am waiting for the banner to raise to 80-90mil before I sell.
    Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 234
Size:  7.2 KB
    Last edited by Encryptions; 12-06-2018 at 04:53 PM.

    Need help with the game? Click this. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...beat-the-game!

  17. #16
    Senior Member Screenshotz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    841
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    303
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    231
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I have had people offer 50mil for my balloon banner, I didn't accept it because I am waiting for the banner to raise to 80-90mil before I sell.
    Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 234
Size:  7.2 KB
    Yes and I know youre also a price manipulator

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:


  19. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    66
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    Yes and I know youre also a price manipulator
    Goldfinger Bael are the biggest manipulators-liers here.They telling lb wings worth 100m also see Goldfinger he telling Current 15m in his Vampire bronze set war thats fake current manipulation :-).I bought 1 bronze mask war for 4.5m vest is 2m max and altar bronze 2m max too.Also i bought that Balloon for 50m from Ioiza.if u dont believe me then lets ask Sts to Recover the trade ty

  20. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    183
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disproof View Post
    Goldfinger Bael are the biggest manipulators-liers here.They telling lb wings worth 100m also see Goldfinger he telling Current 15m in his Vampire bronze set war thats fake current manipulation :-).I bought 1 bronze mask war for 4.5m vest is 2m max and altar bronze 2m max too.Also i bought that Balloon for 50m from Ioiza.if u dont believe me then lets ask Sts to Recover the trade ty
    everyone knows u r the best liar

  21. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    66
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
    everyone knows u r the best liar
    Me or u? U Told u gotcurrent 15m Offer in ur Bronze set war(it doesnt worth even 11m) .mask is 7m in auc 2m vest 2 altar U are the pro Lier-Manipulator gl

  22. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    183
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disproof View Post
    Me or u? U Told u gotcurrent 15m Offer in ur Bronze set war(it doesnt worth even 11m) .mask is 7m in auc 2m vest 2 altar U are the pro Lier-Manipulator gl
    yes i have c.o 15m for bronze full set i can tell u buyer when its sold

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2018, 12:11 PM
  2. B << BB hook vantiy / Balloon banner / S << Lucky jack set
    By Sharky04 in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-04-2018, 10:00 AM
  3. Sell kershal vanity and balloon banner
    By Meng xiaotie in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-11-2018, 02:26 AM
  4. [SELL] Red Balloon Banner (Vanity)
    By Krystalteam in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2017, 10:25 AM
  5. Sell Leprechaun banner - blackbeard's hook vanity
    By Einez in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-12-2017, 11:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •