Since pvp is mostly dead now in days. How about we have a new pvp mode named”Bot challenge”(could have a better name)

You can have it in any of the 4 pvp maps you’d like. For example in ctf you could spawn in with a friend or full team of friends and the other team would be bots you can choose the following:

(easy mode) which consists of a full team with legendary gear and legendary pet

(Hard mode) which a full team consists of mythic/arcane gear and mythic/arcane pet

(Hardcore mode)which consists of arcane/mythic gear with the best awakening possible for example arcane maul(4 slot) 150 armor 150 armor 4.0 str, 4.0 str and best possible pet slots (rogues) mishi (heroic lemon n lime stats with nekro shield arcane ability(example).

You can choose to have 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 5v5, 6v6 or 1v2 2v4, etc... works with any level so if you are 61 and your friend is 66 you will fight 61-66 bots or if your team are both 61 then you’ll fight 61 bots.

Just an idea I’ve had for a few weeks now.I’d figure I’d give it a try. Let me know what you think!!! Add on if y’all got an upgrade for the idea. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk