Thread: Pvp bots (idea)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default Pvp bots (idea)

Since pvp is mostly dead now in days. How about we have a new pvp mode named”Bot challenge”(could have a better name)

You can have it in any of the 4 pvp maps you’d like. For example in ctf you could spawn in with a friend or full team of friends and the other team would be bots you can choose the following:

(easy mode) which consists of a full team with legendary gear and legendary pet

(Hard mode) which a full team consists of mythic/arcane gear and mythic/arcane pet

(Hardcore mode)which consists of arcane/mythic gear with the best awakening possible for example arcane maul(4 slot) 150 armor 150 armor 4.0 str, 4.0 str and best possible pet slots (rogues) mishi (heroic lemon n lime stats with nekro shield arcane ability(example).

You can choose to have 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 5v5, 6v6 or 1v2 2v4, etc... works with any level so if you are 61 and your friend is 66 you will fight 61-66 bots or if your team are both 61 then you’ll fight 61 bots.

Just an idea I’ve had for a few weeks now.I’d figure I’d give it a try. Let me know what you think!!! Add on if y’all got an upgrade for the idea. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Awakes is what killed twinking... No hate here just telling it how it is...Nice idea but I reckon that going against bots isn't as thrilling as goin against a real player cos then you could both test each other's skills if you were to go against real players...An idea could be if it's possible...Maybe make a new pvp map...One where players enter and are given the same gears specific to their lvl or bracket...That way awakes don't play a role in giving someone an advantage over the other...So basically the gears given upon entry has no awakes on em...Ight so it's the standard 4v4 like the current tdm...First to 20kills or maybe more? Could also set this up for a CTF as well... Actually why not give an option for the current pvp maps where players can choose between two modes...One with awakes one without(and are given the same gears when choosing the without awakes mode) You could say no to this but think about it...It could actually get pvp going again...And of course it's up to each individual whether they play any of the modes or not

As for pets...Each player can choose their own pet combos

Any thoughts?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

This is a great idea!! But I feel like it might take too long to make cause of different armors different stats and varieties. But like for 41-43 I think they can have imbued armor and for 46-52 they can have level 46 mythic and level 36-40 they can have level 36 mythic and 61-65 they can have arcane armor something like that I think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

A real potential way that could make pvp seem more active again is with a queue system. Where you can queue into a pvp map and farm regular maps until the queue has filled (min 3 players on each team). When the queue has filled you will get a notification telling you to enter the tdm/ctf/whatever you are interested in. This is where the Red Faction and Blue Faction thing can really be useful. This determines the side that you are on when you queue into a pvp map. This way when we enter a pvp map there is no such thing as it being dead and you will spawn directly into premade teams and into the fight. Thus no waiting in an empty map.

This wont really revive pvp, but it will give some people more motivation to enter pvp, if they arent the type to like waiting around in empty maps.

However, this bots idea seems like a good idea, although i would not exactly put this under the category of pvp.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Make a few low level hardcore chars and pvp there :3, no awakens to worry about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    A real potential way that could make pvp seem more active again is with a queue system. Where you can queue into a pvp map and farm regular maps until the queue has filled (min 3 players on each team). When the queue has filled you will get a notification telling you to enter the tdm/ctf/whatever you are interested in. This is where the Red Faction and Blue Faction thing can really be useful. This determines the side that you are on when you queue into a pvp map. This way when we enter a pvp map there is no such thing as it being dead and you will spawn directly into premade teams and into the fight. Thus no waiting in an empty map.

This wont really revive pvp, but it will give some people more motivation to enter pvp, if they arent the type to like waiting around in empty maps.

However, this bots idea seems like a good idea, although i would not exactly put this under the category of pvp.
    +1 good idea
    Fight Me -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

oooor, there's hardcore mode right now so how about PvP in hardcore but you don't permanently die.
    the + points: No awakens, similar gear , similar pets
    the - points: lack of players.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Idk hardcore pvp seems like fun but, what’s the point on spending millions of gold on your main if you’re not even going to use them? Pvp bots could help revive pvp a little I mean playing against other players is a lot more fun but idk I’m kinda into this whole bot system I’d say bots would be better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

PvB
    11 11 11 11

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Underrated thread , come on this is a great idea!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Since pvp is mostly dead now in days. How about we have a new pvp mode named”Bot challenge”(could have a better name)

You can have it in any of the 4 pvp maps you’d like. For example in ctf you could spawn in with a friend or full team of friends and the other team would be bots you can choose the following:

(easy mode) which consists of a full team with legendary gear and legendary pet

(Hard mode) which a full team consists of mythic/arcane gear and mythic/arcane pet

(Hardcore mode)which consists of arcane/mythic gear with the best awakening possible for example arcane maul(4 slot) 150 armor 150 armor 4.0 str, 4.0 str and best possible pet slots (rogues) mishi (heroic lemon n lime stats with nekro shield arcane ability(example).

You can choose to have 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 5v5, 6v6 or 1v2 2v4, etc... works with any level so if you are 61 and your friend is 66 you will fight 61-66 bots or if your team are both 61 then you’ll fight 61 bots.

Just an idea I’ve had for a few weeks now.I’d figure I’d give it a try. Let me know what you think!!! Add on if y’all got an upgrade for the idea. Thanks

Maybe PVE bots, too..... That way, new people, and ALTs can have companionship while surging to endgame (and to avoid being called noob, lol....)..........

Some form of STS botting for PVE and PVP sounds like an "interesting" idea.....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I feel like this is an appropriate time to bump this thread. Considering most of pvp is dead. The thread itself isn’t a half bad idea I myself feel as if it deserves 6-7/10 score.

I see a lot of players in game but roughly 2/10ths (or less)of them actually play pvp. *not saying that’s bad* but the game does get rather... boring... *somtimes*

Pvp in this game is in my opinion about 50% (or more) of the games eye catching, hmm more like entertainment; that would be a better word for it. Pvp is 50% or more of the players entertainment in a sense. (Something that doesn’t get old as fast as pve)

So what I’m asking for is if maybe a dev could maybe look this over and think about it? Maybe this year we can focus a bit more on pvp than pve; since the team has already spent 2 years on that topic, and maybe could switch it up?

(And yes I know this the wrong section for this thread) but then again I am still wanting more of others opinion on the topic. So ‘general discussion’ suits it better.

If anyone has flaws in the idea please let me know and I’ll see what I can come up with. Thank you, all opinions are welcome.

That Queue idea isn’t half bad either. I’d like to hear more about it as-well. Thank you everyone!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    oooor, there's hardcore mode right now so how about PvP in hardcore but you don't permanently die.
    the + points: No awakens, similar gear , similar pets
    the - points: lack of players.
    Am I from the future?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowronn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Underrated thread , come on this is a great idea!!!

agree.One otger approach would be to bring back pvp lb and reward new banners and stuff similar to the hydra and infested lb.make banners permanently and maybe a new temporary title...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Great idea, can get the PvP kills aps by killing easy mode bots instead of dummies lmao

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u