Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What is this?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default What is this?

I started the legendary quest "orc gear" and it asked me to craft the helm which I did but it didn't gave me any helm to turn in, it gave me the ring u see in the ss and even in the description it says to bring it to Rovohn to unlock it's full potential but when I take it to him nothing happens. I even emailed devs about it but they don't what I'm talking about. Any suggestions? Cuz I'm not wasting another 30 legi and 4 nomerite bars.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

yea this happened to me too, idk if i was bad at explaining or something but devs didnt know what i was talking about. I think its bugged tbh, cuz all u need to do is craft the helm and turn it in but ur not even getting the option to turn whatever that thing is cuz thats wut u get after the helm is finished.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,896 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sherenah View Post
    I started the legendary quest "orc gear" and it asked me to craft the helm which I did but it didn't gave me any helm to turn in, it gave me the ring u see in the ss and even in the description it says to bring it to Rovohn to unlock it's full potential but when I take it to him nothing happens. I even emailed devs about it but they don't what I'm talking about. Any suggestions? Cuz I'm not wasting another 30 legi and 4 nomerite bars.
    The screenshot shows the helm, not the ring? I'm confused.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,896 Posts

To be clear what's supposed to happen is:

Craft the Nomerite Helm, when you complete it, 'Nomerite Helm' shows up in your 'Crafting Items' inventory section.
    Then go to 'Garetta Blacksmith', who takes the 'Nomerite Helm' away, but makes the 'Helm of Orcslaying' quest completable.
    Then go to 'Artificer Rovohn', complete the quest, and you should get the 'Orcslaying {something} of {something}' in your 'Helmet' inventory section, and he should also grant you the 'Ring of Orcslaying' quest.

which part of this didn't work for you?
    Last edited by Futumsh; 12-06-2018 at 04:30 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post: