Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
I think the helix issue has become a huge problem in DL. No matter if you guys up the gold value in DL these people continue to up the price to an impossible amount. I encountered this kid asking for 3.5 billion. How is that even possible ? Trade hold 1billion and no items (4) can add up to 2.5 billion. Some of these fake sellers are just tryna scam by squeezing every bit of vanity/gold they can from people even if it includes against terms of use trade by making buyers gift them a few items first and then continuing with trade till it adds up to the impossible amount they ask for only for the buyers to get nothing in return. I also dont see how you guys brought all these other old vanitys back from 2012 people worked hard for but not helix ? Helix has divivded people and the majority of these people with it act superior and bully others who dont have. Its not that they dont want its just stupid to pay such an extreme impossible price for something that was once given for FREE as a level cap item. Bringing new weapons did nothing as well because they are not worth anything near the impossible amount people ask for helix. It’s crazy and stupid how a level 26 free weapon is worth so much. So please consider adding a newer level 46 version because its caused alot of issues in game such as scam , which im sure you take serious.
oh sweetie this is such a reach. Divided people, bully others? you're a grown woman and you're still on about a pixel item? at your big age?

you want remade items so badly it's so sad. I've seen so many people buy helix and they've paid the price, don't buy from dumb merchers then it's literally that simple. Gold events coming up soon just get ya money up