Thread: Fake Helix users are trying to Scam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Default Fake Helix users are trying to Scam

I think the helix issue has become a huge problem in DL. No matter if you guys up the gold value in DL these people continue to up the price to an impossible amount. I encountered this kid asking for 3.5 billion. How is that even possible ? Trade hold 1billion and no items (4) can add up to 2.5 billion. Some of these fake sellers are just tryna scam by squeezing every bit of vanity/gold they can from people even if it includes against terms of use trade by making buyers gift them a few items first and then continuing with trade till it adds up to the impossible amount they ask for only for the buyers to get nothing in return. I also dont see how you guys brought all these other old vanitys back from 2012 people worked hard for but not helix ? Helix has divivded people and the majority of these people with it act superior and bully others who dont have. Its not that they dont want its just stupid to pay such an extreme impossible price for something that was once given for FREE as a level cap item. Bringing new weapons did nothing as well because they are not worth anything near the impossible amount people ask for helix. It’s crazy and stupid how a level 26 free weapon is worth so much. So please consider adding a newer level 46 version because its caused alot of issues in game such as scam , which im sure you take serious.
    Last edited by Tinkerbelldoll; 12-06-2018 at 05:17 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    I think the helix issue has become a huge problem in DL. No matter if you guys up the gold value in DL these people continue to up the price to an impossible amount. I encountered this kid asking for 3.5 billion. How is that even possible ? Trade hold 1billion and no items (4) can add up to 2.5 billion. Some of these fake sellers are just tryna scam by squeezing every bit of vanity/gold they can from people even if it includes against terms of use trade by making buyers gift them a few items first and then continuing with trade till it adds up to the impossible amount they ask for only for the buyers to get nothing in return. I also dont see how you guys brought all these other old vanitys back from 2012 people worked hard for but not helix ? Helix has divivded people and the majority of these people with it act superior and bully others who dont have. Its not that they dont want its just stupid to pay such an extreme impossible price for something that was once given for FREE as a level cap item. Bringing new weapons did nothing as well because they are not worth anything near the impossible amount people ask for helix. It’s crazy and stupid how a level 26 free weapon is worth so much. So please consider adding a newer level 46 version because its caused alot of issues in game such as scam , which im sure you take serious.
    As many know i own a fair ammount of thiese helix... but thats not the case.

As many know ive been trying to buy another Helix for the prize between 1.5B -2.5Billions... ofc my offer didnt alike every player and some just keep them and arent selling them. Everything fine til i got called a Scammer and a Profit digger by this player Bladdedfury.

i told him it is impossible to hold more than 2.5B into a single trade window, and he told me it would have to trust or have midman and always been that way wich is against TOS. its getting out of hand. i think this item should be dropable at 0.01% chance or something like that on a special map because some players overprice it in unimagineable ways... The point of the game is... the newbies one day be able to buy this... "Expensive" items one day. This kind players making it impossible for them.

i got this player Bladdedfury (wich i screenshooted intire convo), Cussing me because of my offer, Saying Helix worth 4Billions,
    I spoke to him about it and tried Many times to avoid him to the point i had to block him because he was calling me a scammer.

Devs can see the convos, they can check my account Ign: Idarkmessiahl. Can give the day and the hour that happen wich was 2 days ago between 6-10Pm UK time.

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Helix ia inutil weapon, firestar too .... for this i dont buy THIS INTENS trash

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Oh not again with this helix drama. If people sell helix for a absurd price simply don't buy. Helix is a item for prestige, that shows how rich you are to have a item that expensive. If you don't have the money to have it don't ask for a new one. Also if your dumb enough to pay for a item over gold cap then that's on you. To me the helix is worth 999mil. Lastly, the new items are not worth as much as the helix because so many people have multiple of them. A rare amount of people have more than one helix. If you want weapons or clothes that will signal the same prestige as the helix then they will have to be of the same rarity as the helix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    Oh not again with this helix drama. If people sell helix for a absurd price simply don't buy. Helix is a item for prestige, that shows how rich you are to have a item that expensive. If you don't have the money to have it don't ask for a new one. Also if your dumb enough to pay for a item over gold cap then that's on you. To me the helix is worth 999mil. Lastly, the new items are not worth as much as the helix because so many people have multiple of them. A rare amount of people have more than one helix. If you want weapons or clothes that will signal the same prestige as the helix then they will have to be of the same rarity as the helix.
    Lmfao i have 2 Helix

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanite View Post
    Lmfao i have 2 Helix

You just said you didnt buy them because they were trash, no need to lie. its not a shame if you dont have one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Billthevamp View Post
    You just said you didnt buy them because they were trash, no need to lie. its not a shame if you dont have one.

Yes i dont buy other why i no need of one stupid weapon lmfao

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Yes i dont buy other why i no need of one stupid weapon lmfao

uhum.... *Winks*

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I think its better to Delete this post, A lot of people gonna argue about this. better not to touch peoples wounds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

uhum.... *Winks*

Add me if need buy one for 1.7b

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Add me if need buy one for 1.7b

Deal, Add Idarkmessiahl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Deal, Add Idarkmessiahl

Just one nub lmfao xD or EternalWintter

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Agree!
    People try to trade KRIEGBERG HELIX OF ANNIHILATION OR SOMETHING similar to this n other person accepts trade by not looking the correct name n lost his stuff or gold for nothing.
    $$$$Similar name weapons n gems or vanity should be renamed.$$$$
    $$$$and in trade the number of slots should be increased from 4 to 8 or 10 so there is less chance of scam$$$$

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

oh sweetie this is such a reach. Divided people, bully others? you're a grown woman and you're still on about a pixel item? at your big age?

you want remade items so badly it's so sad. I've seen so many people buy helix and they've paid the price, don't buy from dumb merchers then it's literally that simple. Gold events coming up soon just get ya money up