Thread: Legacy Pocket Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Legacy Pocket Legends

The evolution of Pocket Legends.

I'm sure most PL veterans miss the way PL once was.

Back around 2010 - 2011.

At this time Pocket Legends was peaking with new players because it was an amazing game.

So what I'm suggesting is for the development team of sts & the community to hear me out.

I think that you should bring back old PL as a completely new game, with a fresh start for all players.

Why do I think this is a good idea?

Just look at games like, "Runescape", or "World of Warcraft", they brought back the old versions of their original game & they're a massive hit.

Bringing back old PL as an entirely new game once more will give everyone a chance to relive their most favourite memories.

Pvp would be fun again & require skill.

Old content would no longer be dead content.

There's no op pets, rings, necklaces, forgotten items, etc.

Only the original content, with cap rewards & fun holiday events.

I believe the best cap to bring the game back as would be level 50, with a future expansion that would return to 56 once more, but no further expansions.

Instead new events & items will be added to the game to make it interesting.

The items will have similar stats to all other items back in 2010 - 2011, so everything is balanced the same, just we have more variety in equipment.

Ideas for the old/revamped PL

* Both gold & platinum currency would be tradable.

* Trading & gifting would be removed. (To prevent scamming.)

* Daily blessing won't be added.

* Watch ads to earn platinum in game.
    (Only 20 ads available every 24 hours, rewarding 1 - 10 platinum each.)

* Ability to purchase platinum in game with gold via trading "Tory", you can exchange 10,000 gold for 10 platinum, for a max of 100,000 gold/100 platinum every 24 hours.

* CS items will have a fixed server sell/buy price that people cannot change, to ensure nothing can be scammed, or merched, this will also keep old content alive.

* Listing items on the cs no longer requires gold, however if the item is sold you will be taxed for 10% of its value.

* Lending feature,
    Allows you to lend items to your friends for 24 hours, you may request your items back via talking to "Tory", once you request them back, the item will automatically be taken off of your friend & returned to you.

* Events,
    Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving, St. Patrick's Day, Pve/Pvp 1 week seasonal tournaments, Donation day.

* Donation day,

Players will have 24 hours to donate items/pure gold to "Tory".

There is 10 different capes to unlock.

Tier 1 cape costs 1 million gold, Tier 10 cape costs 9,999,999 gold, each Tier the price goes up by 1 million gold.

To upgrade to a Tier 2 cape, Players must first obtain ten Tier 1 capes, costing a total of 10m gold in donations, Tier 2 will require 20m, Tier 10 will require 100m.

This event comes by only once a year.

The capes can be sold on the cs for the original donation price, so players can buy them off each other.

If you own a maxed out Tier 10 cape you may then donate it to "Tory" in exchange for a super power.

You can pick from these.

Flight
    Morph
    Liquidate items in invy for their cs value.

**There's much more to suggest, these are just a few ideas.

Leave your support below so the development team of sts will consider remaking PL.

It could be called

Legacy of Alterra.

Or

Legacy Pocket Legends

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dextrotrix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dextrotrix View Post
    The evolution of Pocket Legends.

I'm sure most PL veterans miss the way PL once was.

Back around 2010 - 2011.

At this time Pocket Legends was peaking with new players because it was an amazing game.

So what I'm suggesting is for the development team of sts & the community to hear me out.

I think that you should bring back old PL as a completely new game, with a fresh start for all players.

Why do I think this is a good idea?

Just look at games like, "Runescape", or "World of Warcraft", they brought back the old versions of their original game & they're a massive hit.

Bringing back old PL as an entirely new game once more will give everyone a chance to relive their most favourite memories.

Pvp would be fun again & require skill.

Old content would no longer be dead content.

There's no op pets, rings, necklaces, forgotten items, etc.

Only the original content, with cap rewards & fun holiday events.

I believe the best cap to bring the game back as would be level 50, with a future expansion that would return to 56 once more, but no further expansions.

Instead new events & items will be added to the game to make it interesting.

The items will have similar stats to all other items back in 2010 - 2011, so everything is balanced the same, just we have more variety in equipment.

Ideas for the old/revamped PL

* Both gold & platinum currency would be tradable.

* Trading & gifting would be removed. (To prevent scamming.)

* Daily blessing won't be added.

* Watch ads to earn platinum in game.
    (Only 20 ads available every 24 hours, rewarding 1 - 10 platinum each.)

* Ability to purchase platinum in game with gold via trading "Tory", you can exchange 10,000 gold for 10 platinum, for a max of 100,000 gold/100 platinum every 24 hours.

* CS items will have a fixed server sell/buy price that people cannot change, to ensure nothing can be scammed, or merched, this will also keep old content alive.

* Listing items on the cs no longer requires gold, however if the item is sold you will be taxed for 10% of its value.

* Lending feature,
    Allows you to lend items to your friends for 24 hours, you may request your items back via talking to "Tory", once you request them back, the item will automatically be taken off of your friend & returned to you.

* Events,
    Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving, St. Patrick's Day, Pve/Pvp 1 week seasonal tournaments, Donation day.

* Donation day,

Players will have 24 hours to donate items/pure gold to "Tory".

There is 10 different capes to unlock.

Tier 1 cape costs 1 million gold, Tier 10 cape costs 9,999,999 gold, each Tier the price goes up by 1 million gold.

To upgrade to a Tier 2 cape, Players must first obtain ten Tier 1 capes, costing a total of 10m gold in donations, Tier 2 will require 20m, Tier 10 will require 100m.

This event comes by only once a year.

The capes can be sold on the cs for the original donation price, so players can buy them off each other.

If you own a maxed out Tier 10 cape you may then donate it to "Tory" in exchange for a super power.

You can pick from these.

Flight
    Morph
    Liquidate items in invy for their cs value.

**There's much more to suggest, these are just a few ideas.

Leave your support below so the development team of sts will consider remaking PL.

It could be called

Legacy of Alterra.

Or

Legacy Pocket Legends
    I wish old PL comes back. The PL forum is so dead by now

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Pocket Legends is always moving forward and the staff is doing their best to make it happen.