Thread: Guild scams.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Guild scams.

There is some guy called mqdrid going around claiming to give away free guild hall items and anything to do with guilds that requires plats.

DO NOT FALL FOR ANY OF THIS
    After you give him master he will kick you and most likely resell the guild.
    Last edited by Toccsic; 12-11-2018 at 02:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

To give master to anyone at any time is a foolish risk. Fyi, any member can enter GH, tap on guild icon and purchase items. The master is the only one who can place the item. When the original purchaser leaves the guild, the items go with them. I have seen this person in towns and call him out as a scammer to warn ppl. It’s about all u can do.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    To give master to anyone at any time is a foolish risk. Fyi, any member can enter GH, tap on guild icon and purchase items. The master is the only one who can place the item. When the original purchaser leaves the guild, the items go with them. I have seen this person in towns and call him out as a scammer to warn ppl. It’s about all u can do.
    Only Guildmaster can buy guildhalls tho, which is what I believe the person in the SS was trying to do.
    It may not have been a scam, and I believe the OP could have handled the situation a little better, but in the end I still would not pass guild master to the person, before gaining trust over a few years maybe.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What do you mean it may not have been a scam, he was advertising as buying gh and gh items, and as the first guy said once he leaves those items will go with him, so no matter what yes it is a scam. i just made this thread to shed some light on these kinds of scams in hopes to prevent people from falling for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Only Guildmaster can buy guildhalls tho, which is what I believe the person in the SS was trying to do.
    It may not have been a scam, and I believe the OP could have handled the situation a little better, but in the end I still would not pass guild master to the person, before gaining trust over a few years maybe.
    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Follow up to my last reply - what i mean is that if he was advertising buying gh items and if he left they would go with him so do you really think he would just give me a free gh? Why would somone go around in towns claiming they are giving away plat items? It is so bs and made up there is no way he isnt trying to steal guilds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccsic View Post
    What do you mean it may not have been a scam, he was advertising as buying gh and gh items, and as the first guy said once he leaves those items will go with him, so no matter what yes it is a scam. i just made this thread to shed some light on these kinds of scams in hopes to prevent people from falling for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toccsic View Post

The context of those screenshots are not enough to discern everything you have just stayed.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok sure, i could have shown better ss. but thats beside the point just bc i dident show ss to prove what im said doesnt mean im trying to fool anyone lol you dont have to agree with me i was just trying to as i already said to try to prevent these scams from happening
    Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    The context of those screenshots are not enough to discern everything you have just stayed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I saw the same guy in pier advertisting that he was buying guild halls for free

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I don't know why that kid is going around and scamming guilds he can not use.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I don't know why that kid is going around and scamming guilds he can not use.
    He's prolly hoarding them on a bunch of characters maybe reselling? still pretty stupid lol.