Thread: Unfair HC Deaths

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Unfair HC Deaths

Playing in Mage Mine in Arcanium Grounds zone. I meet Skratch and zone out. My server drops me before I complete the zone out. I log back in and I'm dead. Nit fair STS. Thats some serious crap. There needs to be exceptions to get a HC character resurrected. I'm quitting HC.

I do not feel it is fair to HC players when their death is due to their server dropping them. More people will drop out of playing HC because of something NOT THEIR FAULT!!!
    Last edited by DarkShadowess; 12-09-2018 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Additional information needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Can we stop with these kinds of threads most of us who have attempted hardcore have died at least once from something stupid, whether it be from cannons, lag, or an elusive popping up. And a thread to complain doesn't help me, you, or anyone else in the community.

When you die, just delete and restart, and be more careful than before. Hardcore is not a race, its about patience and being the most careful. I have died countletless times, and on my 5th time, at lvl 55 I have decided to take a break from it. There is no point complaining, just get up, restart and perservere, thats how you will succeed in the end.

Kind Regards,
    ~Chautrao
    Last edited by Spheresome; 12-09-2018 at 12:07 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Amen to that brother patience is a virtue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadowess View Post
    Playing in Mage Mine in Arcanium Grounds zone. I meet Skratch and zone out. My server drops me before I complete the zone out. I log back in and I'm dead. Nit fair STS. Thats some serious crap. There needs to be exceptions to get a HC character resurrected. I'm quitting HC.

I do not feel it is fair to HC players when their death is due to their server dropping them. More people will drop out of playing HC because of something NOT THEIR FAULT!!!
    You must be new to Hardcore modes. Usually there isnt even a revive option. Its better to chicken out of the whole game than to zone out.