Default PVP in the game.

Closed closed closed
    Last edited by Tackled; 12-10-2018 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Closed thread

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tackled For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Rogues can one shot kill each other, mages, and some other warriors, and the other classes can do very little damage due to the stacking Dodge chances and the ridiculous armor. In most MOBA and PVP in other games, not being able to hit another character or killing another player with one shot is unheard of. So imo, The DPS of ALL classes needs to be severely dropped, esepecially that of rogues, and since rogues are supposed to hit the hardest, they should have their health adn armor nerfed so as they need a tank to properly shield them.

Here is how the Pvp classes should be:
    Warrior --> Tank, High armor and health, very low damage and mana
    Rogue--> High damage, and crit, very low health and mana, <-- notice how there is no such thing as dodge.
    Mage--> High Mana, Average Health and Damage.

I fully support you in that rogues are the queens and kings of pvp and that they dominate it simply because of superior stats. Rogues are probably gonna hate on me now, so I wont respond this thread anymore...

Kind Regards,
    Chautrao

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Successful attacks on a mage with Shield on should eat attackers mana(like one of the upgrades should do this). Take away a rogues ability to spam skills would help?

Max dodge should be 75%(i dont pvp on this game so these are just spitball ideas).

I think finding ways to take away rogues mana would help, and if it were the way i stated for Arcane shield, it could protect mages from the one shot.

Global cap on %armor bonus from awakens could be a thing. Should all three classes be able to receive the same awakens? If so, then they should be able to vary them in strength?

class specific awakens could be a thing too. Giving what is needed to the classes without the possibility of another class exploiting it.

Im all for tryin to give ideas to balance pvp. I believe, personally at least, that i have a very objective look on this as ive never(ever) cared to try PvP on AL( main reason is i prefer a more balanced PvP environment, i go to Overwatch to pvp).

Im guessing these ideas are not that great, but the discussing has to start somewhere. How to go about it, which areas you can implement it, and keeping an open mind are key imo.

It would be of GREAT help if a dev could at least give us a little info on what they have seen as the problem and if any ideas they have seen would work(if or if not they are possible to implement). Maybe ive missed a post like this but it takes two to tango and the community is just dancing by themselves at this point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Buff tanks dmg 100%+mage dmg 50%. Nerf armor on all 3 classes by 80%+ also lower crit % by alot to make rogues use crit awakens to get their op crits. And if they do balance classes only do it in PvP zones don't change PvE.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Rogues can one shot kill each other, mages, and some other warriors, and the other classes can do very little damage due to the stacking Dodge chances and the ridiculous armor. In most MOBA and PVP in other games, not being able to hit another character or killing another player with one shot is unheard of. So imo, The DPS of ALL classes needs to be severely dropped, esepecially that of rogues, and since rogues are supposed to hit the hardest, they should have their health adn armor nerfed so as they need a tank to properly shield them.

Here is how the Pvp classes should be:
    Warrior --> Tank, High armor and health, very low damage and mana
    Rogue--> High damage, and crit, very low health and mana, <-- notice how there is no such thing as dodge.
    Mage--> High Mana, Average Health and Damage.

I fully support you in that rogues are the queens and kings of pvp and that they dominate it simply because of superior stats. Rogues are probably gonna hate on me now, so I wont respond this thread anymore...

Kind Regards,
    Chautrao
    GREAT ANSWER MAN THANK YOU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Buff tanks dmg 100%+mage dmg 50%. Nerf armor on all 3 classes by 80%+ also lower crit % by alot to make rogues use crit awakens to get their op crits. And if they do balance classes only do it in PvP zones don't change PvE.
    Thank you mate appreciate the feed back you have no idea what a relieve it is that we are on the same page. Pvp needs to be critiqued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

If only the developers cared... honestly I've moved on. I guess we just have to accept it's recycled pve content only now

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    If only the developers cared... honestly I've moved on. I guess we just have to accept it's recycled pve content only now
    I wish I could say you were wrong

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    I know it man.... just can’t believe it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tackled View Post
    So this is a topic that has been discussed over and over. And this topic is mostly for end game pvp. So let’s talk about it what are your thoughts? Because at this point I think its so unbalanced that it’s gotten to the point where I have to vent on a forum lmao. I’m a tank but this post is for every class no hate. I have great gear. Everyone knows it’s a good 30m+ to get great gear nowadays which is cool I guess. But bro please tell me why I am limited to one damn thing in pvp? I don’t wanna be a meat shield. And I don’t wanna be a rogue, I get it I get it “I’m a tank it’s my job” but play any other mmo and let me know how one sided their tanks are because they aren’t. IM TIRED of seeing rogues kill eachother back to back what do I look like? An Audience? And this goes for mages too. Mages for the most part have the worst ends of the stick in pvp I think Smurf’s should have a chance to merc any class not just be a healer. And rogues I have nothing to say about you guys keep doing your job buts it’s ridiculous that I can’t touch you because of your dodge mostly. I’m not a fan of your pvp al it’s all good though - let me keep it as short as possible.
    You forgetting that Devs have changed the game into a team based game instead of solo?
    They mentioned this When JustG came into the picture.
    Also 30m for gear as a tank is no where near enough to compete, top pvp players have invested +200m on gear not including the awakening spent

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Scary For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scary View Post
    You forgetting that Devs have changed the game into a team based game instead of solo?
    Also 30m for gear as a tank is no where near enough to compete, top pvp players have invested +200m on gear not including the awakening spent
    Yeah no thanks for your opinion lmfao next

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Read before you speak. 30 m is more than great to compete in pvp my guess is, your brain is based on one thing and you’re forgetting all about skill and if you think a tank is spending 200m plus on pvp gear leave this post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Tank cover and/or pull
    Rouges snipe
    Mage heal and/or time nek

Know your role

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

[QUOTE=Scary;2902802]Tank cover and/or pull
    Rouges snipe

Know your role[/

You sound so ignorant. I don’t like you, you’re a toxic player and you get smacked on every other rpg that doesn’t have a “role” have a good day. Act like you didn’t see this post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

[QUOTE=Tackled;2902805]
    Tank cover and/or pull
    Rouges snipe

Know your role[/

You sound so ignorant. I don’t like you, you’re a toxic player and you get smacked on every other rpg that doesn’t have a “role” have a good day. Act like you didn’t see this post.
    RPG = "Role"- Playing Game
    Good day sir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default PVP in the game.

[QUOTE=Scary;2902809][QUOTE=Tackled;2902805]

RPG = "Role"- Playing Game
    Good day sir[/

Last edited by Tackled; 12-10-2018 at 12:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

You obviously are bias to this, as you can see many others are too.

I noticed something common amongst folks that have the concerns that you share. Its always "Sts doesnt care, they dont know what there doing ect ect.." . do you honestly think if this was an easy fix like the above people think it is that they wouldnt do it? People honestly cannot be that narrow minded. There are many things that affect pvp other than paper stats.

Global changes in pvp- affecting each class equally.

Class specific awakenings

Another character class

Additional Upgrade ticks on current skills

Heck, even add Class specific passives.

If sts doesn't get a massive change like trying to balance pvp correct on the first shot, then y'all will cry" money hungry blah blah, plat grab. Dont care about the community".

If they dont have the resources and/or brilliant minds it takes to balance a games PvP side, does that mean you all have to sit there and passively bash them or trash them? Its not like you've been charged for this game nor are you forced to play it. The fact that it is free and it has both pve and pvp should be enough for people to stop bashing on them for years. If you want a more balanced pvp then there are many games out there that you can pay for, but you will probably never find a game that is perfectly balanced. Two wrongs dont make a right, but it for sure can create a fight.

Some of y'all are like a sea snake bite, just wont stop being a pain. If you take that personal, than it may be true, ehh?

In the end, i really dont care, pvp on a phone game just isnt fun to me. To take it as serious as i just did or alot of you have is just foolish. I will send this post as i at least tried to give a few options before getting triggered.

Hopefully the community can figure it out. Ill stay off this thread, y'all ruin it with the negitive crap and/or drama. have a good one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    You obviously are bias to this, as you can see many others are too.

I noticed something common amongst folks that have the concerns that you share. Its always "Sts doesnt care, they dont know what there doing ect ect.." . do you honestly think if this was an easy fix like the above people think it is that they wouldnt do it? People honestly cannot be that narrow minded. There are many things that affect pvp other than paper stats.

Global changes in pvp- affecting each class equally.

Class specific awakenings

Another character class

Additional Upgrade ticks on current skills

Heck, even add Class specific passives.

If sts doesn't get a massive change like trying to balance pvp correct on the first shot, then y'all will cry" money hungry blah blah, plat grab. Dont care about the community".

If they dont have the resources and/or brilliant minds it takes to balance a games PvP side, does that mean you all have to sit there and passively bash them or trash them? Its not like you've been charged for this game nor are you forced to play it. The fact that it is free and it has both pve and pvp should be enough for people to stop bashing on them for years. If you want a more balanced pvp then there are many games out there that you can pay for, but you will probably never find a game that is perfectly balanced. Two wrongs dont make a right, but it for sure can create a fight.

Some of y'all are like a sea snake bite, just wont stop being a pain. If you take that personal, than it may be true, ehh?

In the end, i really dont care, pvp on a phone game just isnt fun to me. To take it as serious as i just did or alot of you have is just foolish. I will send this post as i at least tried to give a few options before getting triggered.

Hopefully the community can figure it out. Ill stay off this thread, y'all ruin it with the negitive crap and/or drama. have a good one.
    First off who is “y’all” ? and you took your time with this one. You don’t care about a phone pvp game ( its a pc game) but you just wrote a book on the forums ? Re-evaluate your life. I’m not trying to be rude but what do you expect to get when you try to bash people who share some opinions on obvious things that need to be fixed. Ridiculous

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

There is no point making these threads again and again, there is nothing more you can add to what is already discussed.
    This was the last initiative from devs on pvp: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...vp%2C+feedback

Then, there was another thread where vroom discussed and collected information on skill and class issues which I cant find anymore, but I am sure alot of us remember it because we spent days on that thread.

All that and more for nothing. Vroom left after that and the results of the discussion and tests never went live. There is no point having these threads anymore, stop flogging a dead horse.

*Keep calm and take things as they come (if they come).*
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

just go to brawlers outpost with a mug of green grog, give each other a black eye and call it a day.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to V i o l e t For This Useful Post: