Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Winter badge and further badges.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Default Winter badge and further badges.

I just saw there is a winter badge for the next lb.
    I'd like to see a badge for the actual top 25 hardcore characters and for the actual top 25 players. Banners just show who has been on it at the end of a season but badges should be earned the moment you enter lb and lost when you leave the lb.

Last edited by QuaseT; 12-10-2018 at 10:14 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I'd like to see a badge for the actual top 25 hardcore characters and for the actual top 25 players. Banners just show who has been on it at the end of a season but badges should be earned the moment you enter lb and lost when you leave the lb.
    +1, Top player badge should be there
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

actual top 25 players - 80% or more of them cheaters, really wanna give them badge? lmao
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 12-10-2018 at 10:27 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    actual top 25 players - 80% or more of them cheaters, really wanna give them badge? lmao
    What kind of cheats do u mean?

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post

Good idea +1 hardcore I reckon hardcore Should have different lb compared to normal as well

Hardcore can't trade with normal we can't play with normal players do you see my point guys?

Split lb please
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Frost fire king

Awarded for most time spent off real life during the 2018 winter event 😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

didn't get badge for halloween event top 20 / 50 ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Guess he thinks money = cheating?

Badges for hardcore would be hilarious.

Star light, star bright...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    i mean dummy farming, botting and other things like that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

ahahahaha no one wants to do 10k pvp kills legit, or 1k bosses, and whatever
    if u cant beat em, join em
    jk dont bot/ dummy farm ahahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post

Badges for hardcore would be hilarious.
    Could i ask why? Is it because you dont have a Lb character on HC? Or is it a legit reason?

If they split regular leaderboards, whats so ridiculous about them splitting an event leaderboard? Please elaborate, because your statement doesnt make much sense in reality.

Edit: not sure if your being sarcastic or not
    Last edited by PostNoob; 12-11-2018 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Edit:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

True that. I feel bad for Qua, but unfortunately many of the Top Players have dummy farmed PvP kills, macroed 1,000 boss APs and the PvE kills. Making badges for Top player LB will just mean an even stronger reason to do it, so personally I would be against that.
    Retired

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    True that. I feel bad for Qua, but unfortunately many of the Top Players have dummy farmed PvP kills, macroed 1,000 boss APs and the PvE kills. Making badges for Top player LB will just mean an even stronger reason to do it, so personally I would be against that.
    Thats some wild accusations without proof. 80% lol, that means like 60 players out of 75 have done some or all things you have said. And yet devs have not banned single one of them??
    Come on guys that's a bit too much, I am sure you wouldn't have said it if you would have went through the pain and grind yourself to get on top.

PS: All LB (Event/Season) players get checked if they have cheated, especially botting/account sharing.
    Pvp dummy farming is sad but is not considered cheating. And when it comes to flags even Qua is not an exception, do you know how long it takes to do 10k flags? If you just sit there waiting for active pvp you will never finish the flags AP. pft..
    Retired

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Thats some wild accusations without proof. 80% lol, that means like 60 players out of 75 have done some or all things you have said
    which proof u need? i saw thread "letter to autobotter", everyone saw him in hauntlet botting, he still playing and still at lb, why need to collect proofs if it doesnt help
    i was talking about overall lb, checking overall lb now: i have counted 14 cheaters (botting or dummy farming), 3 fair, and other 8 idk them, 14/25 = 56% (more than half!), oh i'am so sorry about 80%

And yet devs have not banned single one of them??
    as u can see - they not banned

I am sure you wouldn't have said it if you would have went through the pain and grind yourself to get on top.
    we are both in lb, and i can tell u same "im sure you wouldnt post this comment if u would have went ..lalalaa... to get on top"

PS: All LB (Event/Season) players get checked if they have cheated, especially botting/account sharing.
    season players NOT get checked if u can see current lb lol
    lb event players - usually there some botters (not many but still), who farming energy that way (their places usually from top25-50)
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 12-11-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Thats some wild accusations without proof. 80% lol, that means like 60 players out of 75 have done some or all things you have said. And yet devs have not banned single one of them??
    Come on guys that's a bit too much, I am sure you wouldn't have said it if you would have went through the pain and grind yourself to get on top.

Pvp dummy farming is sad but is not considered cheating. And when it comes to flags even Qua is not an exception, do you know how long it takes to do 10k flags? If you just sit there waiting for active pvp you will never finish the flags AP. pft..
    I have sent a message to Justg just a few days before Season 9 ended with proof of botters and dummy farmers. I was in LB in that season, and I lost the spot in the last day because of those few cheaters. None of them are banned, one of them is still in Top 10 Warrior LB.

I don't talk without proof. There's absolutely nothing done to prevent those sort of cheating, even if you have proof of it.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

By the way, me and Qua are in the same guild, so I know exactly how he farms his stuff. I would say flags can be an exception because they're not fun, and there's not really any way to get 10k flags fairly, because no one joins there.

I also had those specific cheaters in my guild (High Society) when we went for Top Player LB. As you would guess, they are no more here. And I know exactly what they have done to reach their goals.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    It doesn't help when the devs have said dummy farming is not bannable because they removed PvP leaderboards. I would of got top overall banner last season if I did dummy farm but I didn't because it might have stopped someone who did it the right way. Devs should just make top player lb PvE only, remove pvp aps altogether.and add some new PvE APs. And yeah I say this because I hate playing PvP so i'm a little biased xD

Solution: remove pvp aps from top player lb,remove pve kills from maps like hauntlet that can be botted and make all maps from now on have random starts so bots can't get kills. And.. Add some new PvE aps preferable a new set of gear to farm like the glintstone set, make it useful too like warrior one was in pvp so it's not a complete waste of time. I think most people get bored running 1k boss kills on outdated maps that give nothing but aps in the end. New set or sets that give aps would be better, make it as hard as glint set was to farm at 46.

Also add new aps more often so it's impossible to get to max aps, that will make the leaderboard more competitive not just about how many kills you have.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Also add new aps more often so it's impossible to get to max aps, that will make the leaderboard more competitive not just about how many kills you have.
    everything possible, if add more pve aps it will be competition about who spend more time in AL (look deep marsh atm), its same as add aps for hours online (not afk)

make all maps from now on have random starts so bots can't get kills.
    i saw one botter (warrior) who was making graveyard, just killing 1st pull of mobs and leaving (for 110k pts achievement)
    found thread, there rogue.. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...aveyard+botted
    maybe solution - remove that leaderboard same as happened with pvp lb?
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 12-11-2018 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

It doesn't help when the devs have said dummy farming is not bannable because they removed PvP leaderboards. I would of got top overall banner last season if I did dummy farm but I didn't because it might have stopped someone who did it the right way. Devs should just make top player lb PvE only, remove pvp aps altogether.and add some new PvE APs. And yeah I say this because I hate playing PvP so i'm a little biased xD

Solution: remove pvp aps from top player lb,remove pve kills from maps like hauntlet that can be botted and make all maps from now on have random starts so bots can't get kills. And.. Add some new PvE aps preferable a new set of gear to farm like the glintstone set, make it useful too like warrior one was in pvp so it's not a complete waste of time. I think most people get bored running 1k boss kills on outdated maps that give nothing but aps in the end. New set or sets that give aps would be better, make it as hard as glint set was to farm at 46.

Those guys I'm talking about had PvP APs probably before I started playing AL; one of them did for sure. But the problem is more with botting the easy and boring APs such as 500/1,000 bosses. I would have to stay all day and night grinding for those APs, while they would keep posting memes on LINE app and chilling in their garden while their bots do the job. And I'm not even making this up to sound funny, it's what really happened.

Edit: And yes, STS knew about all that before the season ended, and no, no one got banned because of that. So we can confirm no one checks the LB to see if someone cheated. Cheaters get the banners, and show them off in towns.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

which proof u need? i saw thread "letter to autobotter", everyone saw him in hauntlet botting, he still playing and still at lb, why need to collect proofs if it doesnt help
    i was talking about overall lb, checking overall lb now: i have counted 14 cheaters (botting or dummy farming), 3 fair, and other 8 idk them, 14/25 = 56% (more than half!), oh i'am so sorry about 80%

as u can see - they not banned

we are both in lb, and i can tell u same "im sure you wouldnt post this comment if u would have went ..lalalaa... to get on top"

season players NOT get checked if u can see current lb lol
    lb event players - usually there some botters (not many but still), who farming energy that way (their places usually from top25-50)
    I just see everything you "think" is true, there is nothing wrong with that, just don't generalize it. I don't see any proof on any thread in forums; even the thread you mention didn't have any actual proof. I can call you a botter too, calling out someone doesnt make them a culprit.

If you know the names of the players and the proof of them cheating then you should submit it to devs, if they dont take actions after that then demand an explanation for it, it is as simple as that.

Many LB players who cheated did get ban in past.

@Arcanefid: If there is no action taken even after giving legit proof then you should share it with the community, that will be the right thing to do. Simply because I (personally) would not like to spend my time playing a game where the game master(s) have no/false sense of justice, and I am sure many of us share the same feelings.

PS: I ll make that my last post on this thread, I think my post turned the discussion off track. Also, I don't think there is anything else I can add to what I said.
    Last edited by PsychoNuke; 12-11-2018 at 11:09 AM. Reason: PS
    Retired