Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Winter badge and further badges.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post

@Arcanefid: If there is no action taken even after giving legit proof then you should share it with the community, that will be the right thing to do.
    STS has an explanation, and I understand it. That's why I never made a big deal out of it.

Basically, it's hard to confirm whether someone is botting or not, but it's easy to notice when you have them in your guild and they send you pictures chilling in their garden, while their character is online running Arcanum Grounds 24/7. I mention their names in Guild Chat in High Society every time we talk about this stuff. It's not a secret for those who know me and my struggles. :P
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Simply because I (personally) would not like to spend my time playing a game where the game master(s) have no/false sense of justice, and I am sure many of us share the same feelings.
    That hurts a bit, but I have many friends in AL who still play, and most of the time I log in just to have fun chatting and stuff, I never cared about LBs after that.
    Retired

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

I just see everything you "think" is true
    ofc it is

I can call you a botter too
    u can ask people did they ever saw me in hauntlet or in pvp with dummy

If you know the names of the players and the proof of them cheating then you should submit it to devs, if they dont take actions after that then demand an explanation for it, it is as simple as that.
    if i had proves ofc i would post it with names
    so if u are so clever, maybe u can tell me how to get proof? player doing hauntlet in ghost party, dont accept party invites, and going there by quest (house-hauntlet-house-hauntlet) 24/7, maybe make video for 30mins how he doesnt reply? even this vid will be not proof because i can be in his ignore (for example if that player in same guild as me and i see what he doing) or their usual excuse "i didnt answer because was at work/busy/was playing by 1 hand" and then their pve +500k kills per 2months. Or maybe u can tell me how to get 10k kills/100 deaths exactly in ctf? (especially by warrior/mage). but when i enter their ctf room they leaving immideatelly. no i dont have proofs because they doing their dirty things as pros lol. but everyone know them, as u can see

PS: meet new top rogue season 12, ask good pvp players if that pvp kdr possible without dummies
    Name:  2.png
Views: 194
Size:  359.1 KB
    Name:  3.png
Views: 189
Size:  278.3 KB
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 12-11-2018 at 11:33 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Badges for special events make the badges more special. Applying them to the longstanding (and clearly controversial) lb's wouldn't be good.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: