Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Um this is not true, unless you talk about noobs or new fellows. But 2 skilled rogs with those stats you mention will take couple minutes, in some cases non ending us at the end you cycle packs. The armor had that much impact.

For low levels, 16 is still better, those Arc weaps really give a boost in Damage and crit, that way Fights don't take as long. Problem is that others gears are basically extinct or with inactive players.

The true balanced bracket is 43, such that a mage could kill a rouge which is rare to a bracket, it isn't as expensive like endgame Pvp. Recently I've seen old guilds making a comeback, some of my friends have bought gears and will play at that bracket, and I might aswell try it out.

They can give 2 options, either rebalance, or release new gears that give a high boost in Dmg for twinks.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    I agree, but what is wrong with long fights? they are way way more enjoyable than a a 2 sec battle of abusing glitches (rock snipes) also you are right about equipment being with inactive accounts but alot of it is still being hoarded by players and a comeback to those levels will make people sell them.
    And as for lvl 43 its great to see it is becoming active but it just does not compare to the good old days im sure many of us had playing lvl 10 - 18 zones years ago.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Toccsic; 12-11-2018 at 05:15 AM.