Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP at low lvls

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default PvP at low lvls

Why do people refuse to play pvp twinks?
    endgame pvp or pvp 61+ is super unbalanced rogues can 1 tap eachother and they are the strongest char for pvp. also, ping.. say 2 rogs have exactly the same stat but one has 50 ping and the other has 300 ping, who do you think will win? pretty obvious.
    meanwhile low lvl battles are super fun and clashes can last minutes before somone dies.
    Id like this thread to have a proper discussion in replies.
    so feel free to leave your thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Toccsic; 12-11-2018 at 02:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

It's because of the armor awakenings, it basically destroyed low level pvp.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nohealth View Post
    It's because of the armor awakenings, it basically destroyed low level pvp.
    How did it destroy it? Those who want to get 2.5k armor and not be able to kill anyone are welcome to, from my experience.. any rog that uses magma aa and has 200 dmg + can kill another rog with 1.5k armor and below. If you play almost any other mmo you will see that pvp is very similar to twink pvp. ^ (lvl 13 pvp )

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toccsic View Post
    How did it destroy it? Those who want to get 2.5k armor and not be able to kill anyone are welcome to, from my experience.. any rog that uses magma aa and has 200 dmg + can kill another rog with 1.5k armor and below. If you play almost any other mmo you will see that pvp is very similar to twink pvp. ^ (lvl 13 pvp )

Um this is not true, unless you talk about noobs or new fellows. But 2 skilled rogs with those stats you mention will take couple minutes, in some cases non ending us at the end you cycle packs. The armor had that much impact.

For low levels, 16 is still better, those Arc weaps really give a boost in Damage and crit, that way Fights don't take as long. Problem is that others gears are basically extinct or with inactive players.

The true balanced bracket is 43, such that a mage could kill a rouge which is rare to a bracket, it isn't as expensive like endgame Pvp. Recently I've seen old guilds making a comeback, some of my friends have bought gears and will play at that bracket, and I might aswell try it out.

They can give 2 options, either rebalance, or release new gears that give a high boost in Dmg for twinks.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Um this is not true, unless you talk about noobs or new fellows. But 2 skilled rogs with those stats you mention will take couple minutes, in some cases non ending us at the end you cycle packs. The armor had that much impact.

For low levels, 16 is still better, those Arc weaps really give a boost in Damage and crit, that way Fights don't take as long. Problem is that others gears are basically extinct or with inactive players.

The true balanced bracket is 43, such that a mage could kill a rouge which is rare to a bracket, it isn't as expensive like endgame Pvp. Recently I've seen old guilds making a comeback, some of my friends have bought gears and will play at that bracket, and I might aswell try it out.

They can give 2 options, either rebalance, or release new gears that give a high boost in Dmg for twinks.

I agree, but what is wrong with long fights? they are way way more enjoyable than a a 2 sec battle of abusing glitches (rock snipes) also you are right about equipment being with inactive accounts but alot of it is still being hoarded by players and a comeback to those levels will make people sell them.
    And as for lvl 43 its great to see it is becoming active but it just does not compare to the good old days im sure many of us had playing lvl 10 - 18 zones years ago.

Last edited by Toccsic; 12-11-2018 at 05:15 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post

Just like when lvl 10 - 12 became active about a month ago, there was plenty of equipment that was still owned by players that came back and re sold some of it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

lv10-12 active because of me, and now after i beat every guild in there they dont enter pvp anymore.
    i am currently playing lv43 while waiting for these lv10-12 guild to accept my battleground request.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ericarsenic View Post
    lv10-12 active because of me, and now after i beat every guild in there they dont enter pvp anymore.
    i am currently playing lv43 while waiting for these lv10-12 guild to accept my battleground request.
    If you know you get beaten every time in pvp would you enter? It's just not fun to get ur *** kicked over and over again.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    If you know you get beaten every time in pvp would you enter? It's just not fun to get ur *** kicked over and over again.
    What do you mean?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ericarsenic View Post
    lel egoiz dont get too ahead of yourself. were discussing why people should pvp as a twink, not how great you are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I don’t about you all but PvP at low levels died a very long time ago maybe if we raised strong concerns then, level 7-24 PvP would have been active, its too late now anyways and Devs have focused on killing low level PvP so that everyone moves endgame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

2k+ armor + Heroic cottonkill = fun

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    See this is the prob, people are too consumed by what is possible not reality NO ONE is stupid enough to waste there gold on an all armor build just so they cannot kill anyone.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

200+ dmg + 1.4k armor and magma aa = lots of fun.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    I don’t about you all but PvP at low levels died a very long time ago maybe if we raised strong concerns then, level 7-24 PvP would have been active, its too late now anyways and Devs have focused on killing low level PvP so that everyone moves endgame.
    i respect your opinion but, It is still very possible, lvl 10s do duels without heal and its alot of fun. much better than getting 1 hit by op rog in lvl 71.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

arguement against twink levels = high armor = no fun.
    For twink levels = long no heal battles way more fun than getting 1 hit by op 71 rog.
    I dont know about all of you but id much rather play proper mmo rpg pvp over dying to an op rog that has 200m set and abusing rock snipes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I think HC mode has potential to bring back pvp for all levels.. But sts needs to change that a death means game over in Pvp. Also they should not allow any plat purchased gears or whatsoever in this mode. This way HC pvp would be balanched and people can only pvp with the gears/pets they found. Sounds like fun to me.. and i will defenitly try pvp again after few years absense..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    I think HC mode has potential to bring back pvp for all levels.. But sts needs to change that a death means game over in Pvp. Also they should not allow any plat purchased gears or whatsoever in this mode. This way HC pvp would be balanched and people can only pvp with the gears/pets they found. Sounds like fun to me.. and i will defenitly try pvp again after few years absense..
    That would be frickin awesome dude!! but i doubt it will ever happen .plat will always be included sts have to make money somehow othewise they wont be able to keep the game up and running.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

2k armor is the reality lmao. All the twink gear is already awakened. You really think people are going to play twink and not get the best gear

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

2k armor is the reality lmao. All the twink gear is already awakened. You really think people are going to play twink and not get the best gear
    Actually no, most "op" twink gear is 150 armor and all stat/ damage for lvl 10 - 13 atleast.

Last edited by Toccsic; 12-11-2018 at 07:06 AM.