Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PvP at low lvls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Only reason i do PvP is for the kills ap on my main character. That's probably the reason for others not doing twink pvp too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toccsic View Post
    What do you mean?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    What I mean is that the right gears for a specific level (especially low levels) are pretty hard to find. So they go into battles against old players that kept their gear. I used to own a lvl 8 warrior with 10/10 paras and op awakenings, it was fun for me but others didn't stand a chance so they all left because they got beaten over and over again.

Now pvp is dead and people that wanna join start at the lowest gear class so it's just not fun to battle against players with better gear. they won't even try because they know they get their *** kicked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

i respect your opinion but, It is still very possible, lvl 10s do duels without heal and its alot of fun. much better than getting 1 hit by op rog in lvl 71.

tell me this, how often do you see a 10/10 filled map at level 10-12? When I played at that bracket there a good 70% of a filled map now its more like 50% or lesser.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Had a pretty good stats at lvl 11 as a rogue and ppl leav in clash coz 20 minutes noone dies.
    Lets all go to for example on lvl 11 and have 2k armor.
    GL killing ppl

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ Тапатока

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fake_Stats View Post
    Had a pretty good stats at lvl 11 as a rogue and ppl leav in clash coz 20 minutes noone dies.
    GL killing ppl

Wrong. Most 11 tanks dont even have that much armor and sure its possible to get that much but why would you? people try to get high dmg not armor.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

GL killing ppl

If all rogues had say 1k armor and 250 dmg but tanks had 2k + that would be awesome, ofc there will still be some idiots running around with 150 dmg 2.5k armor but not being able to kill anyone.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    tell me this, how often do you see a 10/10 filled map at level 10-12? When I played at that bracket there a good 70% of a filled map now its more like 50% or lesser.
    Whats your point? i already know low lvl pvp is dead lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

If all rogues had say 1k armor and 250 dmg but tanks had 2k + that would be awesome, ofc there will still be some idiots running around with 150 dmg 2.5k armor but not being able to kill anyone.

Lol you are making ideal conditions in your dreams hahaha go on see some players first theres very litle rogs with more than 170 dmg so ye GL

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol you are making ideal conditions in your dreams hahaha go on see some players first theres very litle rogs with more than 170 dmg so ye GL

Sure, lvl 16 rogs can easily achieve 300 dmg which is enough to kill 1.5 - 2k armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Twink is Broken, can we all move on now? No point in max gearing a character if no one can kill you and you can’t kill them. Before you say “you can kill them” just shush no you can’t warrior=no damage rogue=pinch mage= tap just go endgame. I know it’s not as fun as it use to be. But let’s not go against the system, or sts will release even more buffs and break the game even more. Sorry if this was “salty”. Just stating facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Twink is Broken, can we all move on now? No point in max gearing a character if no one can kill you and you can’t kill them. Before you say “you can kill them” just shush no you can’t warrior=no damage rogue=pinch mage= tap just go endgame. I know it’s not as fun as it use to be. But let’s not go against the system, or sts will release even more buffs and break the game even more. Sorry if this was “salty”. Just stating facts.

No, wrong aaand no. lvl 16 is the best level to pvp, and heres why, rogs can achieve 300 dmg maybe even 400 and tanks 300 mage 300 - 400 and the avarage rog would have 1.5 to 2k armor. tank 1.8 - 2k armor and mage same as rogue. That is perfect for pvp. Also you said mage cant kill rog? in lvl 11 any mage with 190 dmg+ can kill rogue with 1.6k armor (but ofc rog will win)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post

Twinking is still very possible. have you seen the new increase in lvl 24 twinks? Do any of them have 3k armor and 0 dmg? No. do any of them have 0 kills? No do any of them complaining about not being able to kill anyone? No do you see the indenial AL community not being able to accept twinking is still possible and much more fun than endgame? Yes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Come 16 D:
    Lvl 24 is such a weird number and gears r absolutely hard to find

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Twiinks View Post
    Come 16 D:
    Lvl 24 is such a weird number and gears r absolutely hard to find

^

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

No, wrong aaand no. lvl 16 is the best level to pvp, and heres why, rogs can achieve 300 dmg maybe even 400 and tanks 300 mage 300 - 400 and the avarage rog would have 1.5 to 2k armor. tank 1.8 - 2k armor and mage same as rogue. That is perfect for pvp. Also you said mage cant kill rog? in lvl 11 any mage with 190 dmg+ can kill rogue with 1.6k armor (but ofc rog will win)

How about try the bracket first, just like what others said, 1.8-2k is the reality. The damage you've given is out of place, Rouges with an armor build will only give out 245-270dmg with 2.2k-2.5k max for the best gears existing. For Dmg build its 310 max but with only 1.5k armor, if you're smart enough to play this bracket, you would know that more armor is the way to go.

The problem is really the Damage to armor ratio, you will probably face the old skilled with the best geared players once you hop in, goodluck! The appropiate gears are extremely rare, not only that but also the awakens that should go with it, as those are long burried within inactive players accounts, some hoarded, and a generous amount aren't selling them as they're keeping them for nostalgia. People don't do magma at this bracket, its mostly Cottonkill and nekro, you use magma and people will use Nekro to counter. Thats all I want to say, try the bracket 1st before assumptions or predictions. But I doubt you'll have fun in a very dead bracket.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Lv 24/25 is very fun to play atm. Im from Lv 24, played it for years now and IT was always so much fun to play. Now i see more and more Players and we have no problems with the armor and Stuff.

You should try it. Maybe you Go Lv 25 cuz there is more gear atm.

-Vvaffe

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    How about try the bracket first, just like what others said, 1.8-2k is the reality. The damage you've given is out of place, Rouges with an armor build will only give out 245-270dmg with 2.2k-2.5k max for the best gears existing. For Dmg build its 310 max but with only 1.5k armor, if you're smart enough to play this bracket, you would know that more armor is the way to go.

The problem is really the Damage to armor ratio, you will probably face the old skilled with the best geared players once you hop in, goodluck! The appropiate gears are extremely rare, not only that but also the awakens that should go with it, as those are long burried within inactive players accounts, some hoarded, and a generous amount aren't selling them as they're keeping them for nostalgia. People don't do magma at this bracket, its mostly Cottonkill and nekro, you use magma and people will use Nekro to counter. Thats all I want to say, try the bracket 1st before assumptions or predictions. But I doubt you'll have fun in a very dead bracket.

Cheers bud but i already know you can get 300 dmg with an armor build & h mishi

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Again you can get 2k armor 300 dmg with about 50 mil sooooo idk what your talking about.
    And with dmg build you can get like 1k armor and 350+ dmg its simple calculations you dont have to "play the level first before you make assumptions" anyone with experience that understands how dex and damage adds up can easily get a rough estimate. and no worries i will be playing the level soon and ill look forward to seeing you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Also 400 dmg is possible too, h mishi + 5 dmg awake on each gear (upto +6 per gear if legendary gear = upto 3 per 1 so you can get + 18 from each equip ×6 = above 100 iyou could do that with h dreambot and get 1.2k armor & 400 dmg.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Even if you could get 150 armor + 10 all stat or dex or anything close to that you could get 1.5k armor and close to 350 dmg