Even if you could get 150 armor + 10 all stat or dex or anything close to that you could get 1.5k armor and close to 350 dmg
Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
How about try the bracket first, just like what others said, 1.8-2k is the reality. The damage you've given is out of place, Rouges with an armor build will only give out 245-270dmg with 2.2k-2.5k max for the best gears existing. For Dmg build its 310 max but with only 1.5k armor, if you're smart enough to play this bracket, you would know that more armor is the way to go.

The problem is really the Damage to armor ratio, you will probably face the old skilled with the best geared players once you hop in, goodluck! The appropiate gears are extremely rare, not only that but also the awakens that should go with it, as those are long burried within inactive players accounts, some hoarded, and a generous amount aren't selling them as they're keeping them for nostalgia. People don't do magma at this bracket, its mostly Cottonkill and nekro, you use magma and people will use Nekro to counter. Thats all I want to say, try the bracket 1st before assumptions or predictions. But I doubt you'll have fun in a very dead bracket.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk