Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PvP at low lvls

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toccsic View Post
    Also 400 dmg is possible too, h mishi + 5 dmg awake on each gear (upto +6 per gear if legendary gear = upto 3 per 1 so you can get + 18 from each equip ×6 = above 100 iyou could do that with h dreambot and get 1.2k armor & 400 dmg.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    If you know how Dex or Dex% Dmg output scales with the Bonus multiplier with other factors, then you would realize that you've been doing all your calculations wrong. Heroic Dreambot? Thats 1 proof that you need to play the bracket first before throwing those pets up, why? Well, HDB doesn't have that 15% Crit like what HLB gives, which is still the best balanced pet at 16, that even players have tested for about a year now.

A 265Dmg, 2k armor, 37-40% crit Rouge, that is using HLB could easily beat a 1.6k armor, 316dmg, 16% Crit Rouge using HDB. Just take into mind that HDB is a terrible pet for Rouges as it doesn't give Crit. The stats I've mentioned is a real battle between 2 skilled Rouges using these builds, It really is impossible to even atleast get 350Dmg for a Rouge in this zone. Otherwise you sacrifice both Armor and Crit which is Stupid, no offense.

1 more question, no existing lv15 ~ 16 gear uses Full Dmg Awake, so basically try your luck spending atleast 1 Billion gold to get those "18 per each equip", thats the first time I heard that since Awakenings was even released. Lets pretend those awakes where to come to reality, it wouldn't still be as accurate as you said "400Dmg", because now you're left with those raw damages that doesn't scale with your Bonus Multiplier, even with pets the max you'll do is 350 with low Armor.

So just like I said, before making this big of an assumption, and the idea of it working, go do it by yourself in this zone, with the players that do know what builds are to work with, then come back here to make you conclusion, that this guessing you're making are nothing great.

If you were to still defend this, then I could say that you're being both Delusional because you believe that your calculations and builds are accurate, or as easy like you say. And you're Ignorant, as discussing this with a former lv15-16 player that played the Rouge and Mage class for around 4yrs now, then as if like you act that you know how this bracket is, or how does it work with the current situation.

I'll be glad to see you, although sad at the same time, as you will eventually realize that most of the best gears are kept and are not for sale, if you do find, you will also realize that these great gears will always have high armor awakes. Example is for Daggers, 400armor Para Dags is the best and one of most expensive pieces, also a 300+ Armor 2Eye Para Arlor Potency ring is the best ring so far I've seen. Stated this for you to know that the smartest players always strive for more Armor. And please dont use Magma, but use nekro. Ty

Ty

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 12-12-2018 at 06:50 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Sure, lvl 16 rogs can easily achieve 300 dmg which is enough to kill 1.5 - 2k armor.

Im talking about lvl 11 -_- noob

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ Тапатока

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thread closed yall a bunch of salty babies

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    If you know how Dex or Dex% Dmg output scales with the Bonus multiplier with other factors, then you would realize that you've been doing all your calculations wrong. Heroic Dreambot? Thats 1 proof that you need to play the bracket first before throwing those pets up, why? Well, HDB doesn't have that 15% Crit like what HLB gives, which is still the best balanced pet at 16, that even players have tested for about a year now.
    A 265Dmg, 2k armor, 37-40% crit Rouge, that is using HLB could easily beat a 1.6k armor, 316dmg, 16% Crit Rouge using HDB. Just take into mind that HDB is a terrible pet for Rouges as it doesn't give Crit. The stats I've mentioned is a real battle between 2 skilled Rouges using these builds, It really is impossible to even atleast get 350Dmg for a Rouge in this zone. Otherwise you sacrifice both Armor and Crit which is Stupid, no offense.

1 more question, no existing lv15 ~ 16 gear uses Full Dmg Awake, so basically try your luck spending atleast 1 Billion gold to get those "18 per each equip", thats the first time I heard that since Awakenings was even released. Lets pretend those awakes where to come to reality, it wouldn't still be as accurate as you said "400Dmg", because now you're left with those raw damages that doesn't scale with your Bonus Multiplier, even with pets the max you'll do is 350 with low Armor.

So just like I said, before making this big of an assumption, and the idea of it working, go do it by yourself in this zone, with the players that do know what builds are to work with, then come back here to make you conclusion, that this guessing you're making are nothing great.

If you were to still defend this, then I could say that you're being both Delusional because you believe that your calculations and builds are accurate, or as easy like you say. And you're Ignorant, as discussing this with a former lv15-16 player that played the Rouge and Mage class for around 4yrs now, then as if like you act that you know how this bracket is, or how does it work with the current situation.

I'll be glad to see you, although sad at the same time, as you will eventually realize that most of the best gears are kept and are not for sale, if you do find, you will also realize that these great gears will always have high armor awakes. Example is for Daggers, 400armor Para Dags is the best and one of most expensive pieces, also a 300+ Armor 2Eye Para Arlor Potency ring is the best ring so far I've seen. Stated this for you to know that the smartest players always strive for more Armor. And please dont use Magma, but use nekro. Ty

Ty

Dumbass this has nothing to do with whos right and whats stats are achieveable or not, you turned this into that i made this thread in an effort to see if anyone was willing to join in and make a lvl active so i can hop in with em

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Toccsic For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ty

Anyway im not gonna bother arguing with you bc your right i havent played 16 and i am just making assumption

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ty

Not what i meant* point of this thread is to discuss why twinking is worth a shot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Thread closed yall a bunch of salty babies
    Bye hope we dont see ya making threads like this again

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ Тапатока

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Not what i meant* point of this thread is to discuss why twinking is worth a shot
    Twinking isn't worth a shot, thats all what you've collected througout your thread, we're sorry. Now we should just move on, and keep the nostalgia.

- Rare gears
    - Dead for 1.5 yrs
    - Some hoarded, some not willing to sell cause of the nostalgia.
    - STS doesn't support this, doesn't support twinks in general.
    - Armor awakes broke Twinks.

We all cried at the end .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Twinking is still very possible. have you seen the new increase in lvl 24 twinks? Do any of them have 3k armor and 0 dmg? No. do any of them have 0 kills? No do any of them complaining about not being able to kill anyone? No do you see the indenial AL community not being able to accept twinking is still possible and much more fun than endgame? Yes.

Fuller than endgame? Nice joke, just cause there was 1 picture of a full room doesn’t mean it’s active.. smh, you’re welcome to twink but no point if you can’t kill anything. Level 16 is the best twinking level? Warriors don’t do any damage the only class that’s fit for “twink” would be rogue. Twink is gone now move on, complaining with a thread won’t bring it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

lel egoiz dont get too ahead of yourself. were discussing why people should pvp as a twink, not how great you are.

why are u getting butthurt lol?
    do u even read?
    u didnt understand my message, ohh and if you think u are good player i can go online in lv12 and vs you, hit me a pm ok?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    If you know you get beaten every time in pvp would you enter? It's just not fun to get ur *** kicked over and over again.
    but when i lose i never quit, i work hard improving my gears and skills.
    they just cant accept losing bro, they want easy win with block and so on.
    even when i beat the most filthy rogue in lv10-12, she false accusing me as a scammer to discredit me.

ohh and the TS didnt understand you either lmao

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thread closed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Thread open

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Things would be different if people understood the meaning of Discussion.
    It doesn't have to be a Debate of self righteousness. Be open to other's perspective, it only adds to the knowledge.

But then what do I know.. I am just a hopeless wanderer. You guys are so smart, I am sure you have a good reason to put your ego above knowledge.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    It doesn't have to be a Debate of self righteousness. Be open to other's perspective, it only adds to the knowledge.

But then what do I know.. I am just a hopeless wanderer. You guys are so smart, I am sure you have a good reason to put your ego above knowledge.
    Finally somone who gets it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post

theres no point "discussing" (if a bunch of dogs barking at you is a discussion) with people who are so ignorant and unable. I cant even.

So like i said before
    Thread closed no more talk pls.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

u are the who puts negativity on this thread lol

im sure ur english are bad that u keep getting misunderstanding everyone

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ericarsenic View Post
    u are the who puts negativity on this thread lol

im sure ur english are bad that u keep getting misunderstanding everyone
    i never brought negetivity, yall just dont know what a discussion is. The point of this thread was for those who dislike twinking and those who like it could have a proper disscussion to why that is but we have people like you who come in here and say " i made lvl 10 - 12 active. Im so good, i farmed them and now they are scared. Like wtf? and then you get mad when i call you out but call me butthurt? lol k. and you say my english is bad when your out here saying "you are the who that puts negetivity on this thread, im sure ur english are bad" please dont even bother responding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Maybe twink will come back one day, Just miss my old friends only got 2 friends left out of the 127 that use to play when I first started the game. I just hope the game dies with some fireworks or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

i never brought negetivity, yall just dont know what a discussion is. The point of this thread was for those who dislike twinking and those who like it could have a proper disscussion to why that is but we have people like you who come in here and say " i made lvl 10 - 12 active. Im so good, i farmed them and now they are scared. Like wtf? and then you get mad when i call you out but call me butthurt? lol k. and you say my english is bad when your out here saying "you are the who that puts negetivity on this thread, im sure ur english are bad" please dont even bother responding.

when did i called my self good?
    i said i beat all of them but not bragging it, im just telling a fact and you cant accept the fact lol.

all i wanted to say was my enemies in lv10-12 just cant accept losing at all.
    i'm not expecting you to understand this thought, cuz u keep misunderstanding everyone here lmao