Thread: A welcome change

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

That was a long read... but worth it... I guess...

You have some major pros and cons. Keep in mind for every idea that may or may not come true there will be a price to pay. For example, I really like the idea of collecting all allies and nightly reward in one go, but this feature if it comes true will most likely cost you plat. (Just like everything on DL). You should add "for FREE" or "for GOLD" for this feature, otherwise STS will think we got money growing on trees and can easily buy plat.

They really need to add on more content to the campaigns, I read somewhere that the story hasn't ended yet. Having a double to triple increase in the payout would be a major boost. But for FREE. You hear that STS, FREE! Goodness I feel like "FREE" needs to be in every on my sentences now when I suggest something or back up someone who is suggesting something.

The leaderboard is just laughable to me, the only fair aspect of the leaderboard that is true is the PvE kdr ratio, kills to 0 deaths. The PvP kills, PvP deaths, PvP kdr, PvE deaths make me wish the person on it was banned. People even have proof of the players cheating to get kills but has STS done anything about it? Nooppee. But enough crying about that. Let's move onto another issue you've mentioned...

PvP... from the low level to 46 each level has always had and always will have issues. From level 11-25 they dealt with problems, from 31-36 we had some problems. When everyone was at PvP we got bored and asked for a level cap we got it. This is the thing most people don't get. What we ask for is what we get. But in the end it either passes or fails our expectations, so we are either happy or whining about it on forums. The game can't be perfect. No game ever is. PvP is fine atm, I am not speaking this as a hybrid, I'm saying in terms of every new gems/weapons/vanity we got they all gave us boosts at PvP, little... but still a boost.

If I had to change things about PvP, I would say they SERIOUSLY NEED TO FIX THE GLITCH IN OLD MAPS. This is how people farmed for kills before we got new literally ENDLESS kills ctf arena. Do something about the alts sitting and joining. The timeout for banned is perfect. It used to be 5 minutes they made it 10 minutes. Do NOT change this. Oh but do change the fact that with this ban there is still is a new glitch or whatever people want to call it. If you leave in mid fight and you or your friends have another PvP map opened you do NOT get a ban, you are literally hopping from one arena to another to avoid the ban only the end up in the match you left. How's that fair??? I tried this out and it frustrated me cause firstly it frikkins works! Secondly, it's annoying! Did I just announce to the community there is such a thing... opps?

PvE:
    I hope they add new material to the campaigns, the payout of finishing this should be a new power or a new passive. You are right that no one farms for vanity at the campaigns anymore, the hospital cemetery, underground stations are all used for leveling up, they should add more vanity to the game and have it be farmed there if asking for new campaigns is too much. I get that every event is now a PvE and we get new stuff for every event. But after the event ends, the game is still "dead" unless 46 players are wasting time on PvP.

I still got so much more to cry about.. But I've already made this long. So I really hope that your ideas come true but like I said, when and IF they do come true, a lot of people will be happy, a lot of people will cry. But really hope the collect allies on alts and night reward comes in play... for FREE!!!

Really hope someone from STS actually reads all this and fixes something.
    Last edited by Adamizsilly; 12-12-2018 at 11:41 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adamizsilly For This Useful Post: