Thread: A welcome change

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default A welcome change

Two years ago,an update hit DL which changed the game a lot.Overpriced vanity,everything could be traded and more changes.Ever since then,DL started becoming P2P (pay to play) and more unfair in general.In this post i will be covering the "General Rewards","PvE","PvP","Events",Genral Stuff" and "Problems/Bugs" sections.

General Rewards

·Nightly Rewards:We had the same rewards for literally years.They are really outdated.No one needs any of that junk.In stead we need rewards that can boost up an account.The way i think the rewards should work is not anything too crazy.I would call it balanced.
    Day 1:5.000 gold or 2 platinum
    Day 2:25-50 blood packs or 2 platinum
    Day 3:10.000 gold or 1 platinum
    Day 4: GUARANTEED 5 or 10 platinum
    Day 5:Chance at new vanity set parts(available only through nightly rewards.They are also really rare)Otherwise,you get gold/xp/bloodpacks (based on level)
    Level 1-15: 5.000 gold/1.000xp/25 blood packs
    Level 16-31: 10.000 gold/2.500xp/75 blood packs
    Level 32-46: 10.000 gold/3.000xp/100 blood packs
    Bonus reward:If you don't miss out on a day (if you collect all 5 rewards in a row without missing any of them),you get a bonus reward.(100 blood packs/5 platinum/2.000xp.
    If you do miss a reward,the cycle will not reset it will just continue on to the next day.
    Note that at this point of the game platinum should be guaranteed in order to help F2P (free to play) players because,let's be honest,the prices are over the top so give us hope.
    ·Allies:There's literally no benefit of using allies.The rewards are just miserable.They should give at least triple the amount they currently give.

PvE

Does anyone out there still farm?What is the last time you remember farming old,expensive vanity such as black druidic top,albino bats,and the relics?We need something to compete for.Make some nre vanity available only through some dungeons but don't put it in the vendor for 500 platinum a month or two later.
    A cool feature that i think will promote mission is monthly tournaments.They will be taking part every month with a one week break in between.You get points by killing mobs(5 kills=1 point).The mission that the tournament will be taking place,will be different every month and will be selected by the developers.Just to make things more interesting,participants will have only one elixir available every tournament which will also be picked from the developers.Players who place in a specific spot will get a reward.
    Placement rewards:
    1-10: 50 platinum
    11-1000: 25 platinum
    Rest of the participants will get either gold or blood packs
    Bonus rewards for the try hards:
    1st place:1.500.000 gold
    2nd/3rd place 1.000.000
    It would also be cool if the mission that the tournament takes place evey month is a bit differently decorated.

Events

Am i the only one who doesn't get excited for updates anymore?All events have the same motif.Farm,kill,get points,win.We need some innovation in the game.Add a story to them like you did the previous update.The rewards that you get at the end of each event are cool but aren't they supposed to be only character-bound?I mean it's something that you personally worked hard for so why would they be tradable?

PvP

Now these are some suggestions that could change how pvp works completely but towards the best for the game.PvP nowadays is P2P(pay to play).A new player who just started playing cannot play because they are lacking on gold.I'll get into that later on.PvP is RNG based,hence the dodge and the awakening buffs.I think that it should be no luck included.Just pure skill.If not all,most of the items must receive a buff/nerf depending on the item.All of the items should be equally strong(rare,legendary,relic,elder)so that no item is over powered.When i say buff items,it doesn't necessarily have to do with stats(give them some unique effects.For example,an effect that makes fire aura deals more damage).That should add some spice to the game and bring back some dead builds such as kite.There has to be a variety of builds used in PvP.I only see hybrids.Every time a new item comes,it is stronger than the previous released item.Some players can't keep up with that.What's the last time you remember using glacial/crimson/kstone?Some people don't even know what Kstone is.This year don't even bother bringing back glacial and winter maul.No one will spend 250 platinum on an item that they can get for free on the Sin Patty's event.I think that if some of the changes occur,i can see eSports potential.Maybe...

General Stuff

This section has more to do with quality of life changes
    ·Having multiple character slots and collecting nightly rewards from all of them on a daily basis is tiring.Give us a button that automatically collects the rewards from all of the characters and then show us what all we got.That could be done with allies as well.
    ·Kill stealing in PvP was always an issue so adding "Assists" on the K/D ratio would be cool.
    ·There should be an option (like sandbox)where players can test a build while using their equipment before changing it.That would save us platinum
    ·Increasing the inventory and stash cap wouldn't be bad

Problems/Bugs

For the last section i have gathered some stuff that have to be dealt with as soon as possible.(at least most of them)
    ·People get their deviced banned for absolutely no reason.Also,about a year ago,numerous of people lost their ACCOUNTS for no reason whatsoever.I think permanent ban should not be a thing.I am a fan of bans that last a day,a week or even a month in some extreme cases.Some people have worked really hard to reach the point where they were.You can't just permanently ban someone's account.Some people have spent money and valuable time on this game in order to make a good account.Open all accounts again.
    ·I gotta give credit to Tinkerbelldoll for this one.People are literally overdosed with gold.Nearly four BILLION gold for an item like helix?That's insanity right there.You developers tell me how a new player can keep up with such numbers.And on top of that,you are bringing back the gold event.Might as well increase the gold cap to 10 billion then.Everything changed so much.I remember a few years ago the gold cap was 10 million.Look where we are now.
    ·Awakening is another big issue.Once again,it is P2P(pay to play) and too over powered.You see people with 1.000 damage.What?At level 36 cap,the maximum amount of damage you could achieve by your build and equipment was 150 i believe.Change the buffs that awakening gives us to something normal.
    ·Cheaters on the leaderboards have always been an issue.It's not that harmful for the game.It just ruins competition and the way you developers look.I mean,some people think that you don't even care about the game(which could be true considering the game is not balanced at all) when they see such numbers on leaderboard which obviously are fake.
    ·I was a fan of the trade system being taken down.The reason why is that people will actually get to use the auction more and will prevent scams.People use the leaderboard to check the price of an item and then sell it in the crowd.You should either take the trading system down again or promote the usage of auction somehow.

I really do hope that you take my ideas into consideration and i think that you should keep in touch with your community more if you wanna progress.
    Last edited by Hunter Strike; 12-12-2018 at 01:33 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hunter Strike For This Useful Post: