Thread: Huge revive to the game

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Huge revive to the game

I know most of you are gonna hit me with the "it's not dead", but lets face it there are way less players and the game is not as popping as it used to be. This is because majority of the players have either quit or even worse, gotten banned! I wanted to ask Cinco and spacetime studios staff to unban every after huge updates like they used to in the old days. For one, I was falsely banned because STS believed I was account sharing. I went on a family cruise to Jamaica, Caymon Islands, and many more places in the Caribbean. I was logging in from different places so STS banned me on my first day back home. I quit for awhile and now am just coming back to the game. I believe a huge revive would happen if players would be brought back by advertising and emailing them about the huge unban update. I miss the old days of 2010-2013 and wanna relive those moments with old friends. If you guys could please do something about it, it would be great

(I also sent many support tickets about my falsely ban of urfood/lolftwlol, reallydabbing, and forthegang. Please help!)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lolftwlol For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

i don't know about this but... imm feeling this idea here, if sts unban banned account we will have even more players playing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mi hawk View Post
    i don't know about this but... imm feeling this idea here, if sts unban banned account we will have even more players playing.
    But many more scammers will return.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    But many more scammers will return.
    Yeah, that's right...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Communion View Post
    Yeah, that's right...
    So many of them never left, they came back on alts with slightly different names year after year, or they had so many alt accounts they never stopped standing around in towns showing off.

If the op's "huge revive " consists of banned players the game is way more doomed lol

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    So many of them never left, they came back on alts with slightly different names year after year, or they had so many alt accounts they never stopped standing around in towns showing off.

If the op's "huge revive " consists of banned players the game is way more doomed lol
    that's sooo true, it will make this game even worse :/, we need to find a way to revive this game it's so sad because almost every town you go there's no people there, most of old players either quit or afk in towns. so so sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I'm uncertain if lifting bans from players will revive the game. As Senutous PO mentioned, many banned players in the past just made or acquired new accounts.

There is no simple solution to make our beloved game more active. I have returned from a month long holiday overseas and have not logged on the game long enough to see the current state of activity of our game.

I am looking forward to the Winterfest event and hope this will encourage others to return and to play and have fun.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Maybe not lol
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Between towns, pve and pvp, I count a total of 73 people on right now.

When people decide to move on, there is pretty much no getting them back, and out of those few who might return, most of them don't last because quite frankly, the golden age and all of the glory that it brought to Alterra is long gone (key word: community).

That's why that in order to maintain loyalty and retain their player base, a game should always have frequent expansions, events, new content and features of all types that the community wants, dev/moderator presence in game, a strong relationship with the community, a solid on-line presence (social media, etc) along with amazing award winning customer service. This is especially important during the height of a game's success (think 2012, and not leaving PL stuck at the 76 cap for years, causing a slow and painful death of the community by attrition).

You want PL to have a growth trend? The best approach is always a grassroots strategy. If everyone who still played PL got one person hooked on this game, the community would double in size. That is however a more challenging feat than one might assume, but it's free and if you like PL, it might be worth your time and effort to try.

I am grateful for everything that they are presently doing to keep this game going on the dev side, and am looking forward to the winter festival event and to the level 110 cap. Hopefully the PvP balance will be considered among the best ever in PL history, and that an impressive number of old players will once again find themselves happily immersed in PL.

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

What needs done imo is sts needs to make a Google form or some sort of forum communication where people can fill out an appeal that is actually checked. Where they then check your ban reason and see if it was too harsh or justified. Emailing is not the way it should be done.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by plpr; 12-12-2018 at 06:41 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    What needs done imo is sts needs to make a Google form or some sort of forum communication where people can fill out an appeal that is actually checked. Where they then check your ban reason and see if it was too harsh or justified. Emailing is not the way it should be done.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    totally agree, I mean like why am I being banned for going on a cruise ship... I logged in from different ip's making it look like I account shared but in reality it was me just traveling. I just want my old accounts back and It was just a thought do a big unban... I know there are many consequences to go with it as stated with scammers, but maybe people change and deserve a second chance?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lolftwlol View Post
    I was falsely banned because STS believed I was account sharing. I went on a family cruise to Jamaica, Caymon Islands, and many more places in the Caribbean. I was logging in from different places so STS banned me on my first day back home.
    [...] (I also sent many support tickets about my falsely ban of urfood/lolftwlol, reallydabbing, and forthegang. Please help!)
    [...] I mean like why am I being banned for going on a cruise ship... I logged in from different ip's making it look like I account shared but in reality it was me just traveling. I just want my old accounts back
    This is a customer service issue. If you really want your ban to be reviewed, then you need to take it to the right venue one more time: https://support.spacetimestudios.com...tal/emails/new

If what you are saying is true, I am sure that their highly professional, talented and skilled customer service representatives can properly sort this out for you. Tip: Just make sure they assign your ticket to a dev, as they are the only ones with the authority to issue or lift permanent bans.

Good luck!

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

No. It’s definitely dead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I hate to play the devil's advocate but there is really no way to revive the game to bring it back to "the good old days". You also aren't the first person to ask to unban all the accounts. STS has said time and time before that they won't be unbanning anybody because my guess is that 99.999999% of ban cases are legit.

Unless STS advertises the game in some way, their only new player source is either from other STS games or hoping someone will stumble upon the game in the appstore.