Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The most pathetic people on AL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default The most pathetic people on AL

Ok so i was in pier when i stumbled across the most stupid scammer ive ever seen. he claimed to have 287k subs on YT and that he was doing a "trust test" where he wants you to give you all your good items to show him that you trust him "for a video" but in reality he will just run away like the sad lowlife coward he is.

So i played along and pretended to be a noob, first he started off low, to try and trick me into giving him higher worth items, i next gave him a "lvl 3 collector item" but in reality it was just an advancement pack wep lol but i think he figured it out with he's 20 IQ
    So after i was of no use to him he stopped messaging me for a couple minutes so i msged him and told him i had 50k and its all i had.. and well i think you can guess what happens next.

i knew he was scamming but i did it so i could make a thread about it, because people like him take advantage of newbies and im sure its all happened to us before.

And sorry for title mistake, meant to be person* not people.

PLEASE REPORT THIS GUY

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Toccsic; 12-12-2018 at 07:10 AM.