Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 141

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 12/12/18 | Preview | Double Double Week plus Winter Sneak Peek

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Dev Justg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,020
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,988
    Thanked in
    2,035 Posts

    Default 12/12/18 | Preview | Double Double Week plus Winter Sneak Peek

    Brrrrr!

    Winter is on the way, just one more week! Until then Cinco and Futumsh have brewed up this for you:

    Double-Double: Twisted Vials Event:

    This week you will receive 2X Vials of Undead Ectoplasm loot and 2X Twisted Ten spawns.

    Winter Sneak Peek

    I believe these have already been described in chat as "shiny af", but here is a look at the new vanity armor:



    And (finally!) here are the new Level 71 Arcane Weapons with some spankin' new procs:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arcane_1.JPG 
Views:	1970 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	173405
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arcane_2.JPG 
Views:	1915 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	173406
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arcane_3.JPG 
Views:	1934 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	173407
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arcane_4.JPG 
Views:	1891 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	173408
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arcane_5.JPG 
Views:	1881 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	173409
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arcane_6.JPG 
Views:	1863 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	173410

    We'll get a full winter guide out to you next week, until then enjoy the Double Double and stay warm!

    - g
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,712
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    305
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Brrrrr!

    Winter is on the way, just one more week! Until then Cinco and Futumsh have brewed up this for you:

    Double-Double: Twisted Vials Event:
    This week you will receive 2X Vials of Undead Ectoplasm loot and 2X Twisted Ten spawns.

    Winter Sneak Peek
    I believe these have already been described in chat as "shiny af", but here is a look at the new vanity armor:



    And (finally!) here are the new Level 71 Arcane Weapons with some spankin' new procs:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arcane_1.JPG 
Views:	1970 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	173405
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arcane_2.JPG 
Views:	1915 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	173406
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arcane_3.JPG 
Views:	1934 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	173407
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arcane_4.JPG 
Views:	1891 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	173408
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arcane_5.JPG 
Views:	1881 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	173409
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arcane_6.JPG 
Views:	1863 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	173410

    We'll get a full winter guide out to you next week, until then enjoy the Double Double and stay warm!

    - g
    First........

    Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,712
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    305
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

    Default

    That warrior weap in video is "dope"..... Lol.......

    Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

  6. #4
    Senior Member Oakmaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    1,349
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,499
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    481
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

    Default

    Yeehaw, now about those Arcanite Holiday Trees... animation plz..

  7. #5
    Forum Adept Alfabeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    388
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    201
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    125
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default

    Ty so ready

    Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

  8. #6
    Senior Member arcanefid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    117
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    610
    Thanked in
    297 Posts

    Default

    Good stuff. 2x chance for Twisted Ten... is this the week where I will finally see Aeren? Good luck to me and everyone else.

    And good luck to all the hardcore guys meeting Skratch in the Tombs.


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,033
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    72
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    87
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

    Default

    Y is everything so recolored in preview ;-;

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  11. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,043
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

    Default

    Ty sts for This op items and for x2 vial !

  12. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    639
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    108
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    137
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Wow 2x vials. So, instead of 1 Vial per 1k chests, will only need 500 per Vial? Thanks Sts!

    Also, not hating, but if only those special Arcane Weapons looked original, then Winter could've been the best.

    Lastly, we all are craving for 'Heroic Samael' to be sale in the store during Winter.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:


  14. #10
    Senior Member Abuze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Guildhall
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    259
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    492
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

    Default

    Guess HC characters should stay away from tombs for awhile

  15. #11
    Senior Member Ebereasider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    1,130
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    183
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    431
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Good stuff. 2x chance for Twisted Ten... is this the week where I will finally see Aeren? Good luck to me and everyone else.
    Nice! I am stuck on Aeren too! Finally some ray of hope...

  16. #12
    Member ramon78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    62
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    First........
    It's so awesome!
    <font color=#FFFF00>Canal Fun4play Youtube</font>

  17. #13
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    327
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Bow 685.9 DPS gg

    Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WiiCarlim For This Useful Post:


  19. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,759
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    215
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    114
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    RIP people who bought Nekro or vials this past week.

  20. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    116
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    246
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

    Default

    Great job, new weapons finally. Will see, how much dmg over time will deal new sword proc, but i hoped in proc including pull (you know, i like controlling mobs on 1 spot/ proc making warrior important). Big like for video, both aegis and vanity look cool.

    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Sidious the Emperor?

  21. #16
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,351
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    72
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    825
    Thanked in
    436 Posts

    Default

    Yes, that vanity looks cool!

  22. #17
    Senior Member Idly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    823
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    243
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

    Default

    Everything looking good, can't wait for the event.

    My criticism would be the weapon procs. To me they seem very similar and even if they are powerful, they don't seem fun/special idk the word.

  23. #18
    Senior Member arcanefid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    117
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    610
    Thanked in
    297 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    Great job, new weapons finally. Will see, how much dmg over time will deal new sword proc, but i hoped in proc including pull (you know, i like controlling mobs on 1 spot/ proc making warrior important). Big like for video, both aegis and vanity look cool.
    They should replace the Rallying Cry skill with a new skill that does the pull job. That way we can have new exciting procs and have useful warriors.


  24. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:


  25. #19
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    894
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    732
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    221
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

    Default

    Can you guys give any details on Fortress Aura proc? What's the max amount of damage it can reflect back?

    IGN: Cytotoxin(76)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  26. #20
    Senior Member Kairihearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,714
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    174
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    263
    Thanked in
    206 Posts

    Default

    Ebon daggs remind me of dragon daggs just the same proc different name changed and without the stun
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 143
    Last Post: 06-19-2018, 10:26 AM
  2. 4/18/18 | Preview | Jewel Elixirs on sale, Sneak Peek
    By Justg in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 04-19-2018, 11:25 AM
  3. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-10-2018, 06:27 AM
  4. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 02-15-2018, 10:13 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2017, 12:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •