We had some discussions about this topic in another thread, and I also saw Slllllaaaayyyerrrrr'ssss thread in here too, so I had some idea for *fixing / changing* the PvE leaderboards.

We know that botting is pretty popular among leaderboard runners (sorry to the fair guys), that's pretty much the only issue we have with PvE leaderboards. STS already knows how botting works, and making random layouts for each map is a pretty good solution. I think that's been working pretty well for avoiding farming boss APs so far.

We still have people who use bots for raid zones, or just some old elites like ESG for money, I think making a few randomized starting points will help avoid that too (I saw this suggestion in another thread). Might need to change a few maps here and there, but it could work for the new maps that will come in the future.

In addition to those two solutions, I think making the new Achievements give 1,000 (or some other high number) points instead of 100 will give a boost to the active end game runners, and also clean out the cheaters from Leaderboards pretty fast.

It's a pretty simple solution, and maybe the devs already thought of this, but I don't really see any serious drawbacks if it happens.