Thread: About Operatives

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default About Operatives

Hey Cinco, can you nerf ops in the new cap? High hit % + High DPS + High damage tacs + being able to tank = Unfair to every other class...
    Commandos can't even fight operatives head on anymore and once engineers get hit with one lash, it's over for them. Operatives use to be the class that required game planning and movement instead of tanking everyone and autoing people to death. I'm not even asking for a major nerf, just lower the armor. Its already hard enough that most operatives have almost 1k DPS and a crazy hit % that makes their lash damn near undodgeable. Not to mention, the wall glitch is still an issue so that also benefits them.

Operative > Commando + pistol
    Operative > Commando + napalm
    Operative > Commando + cannon
    Operative > Engineer + slashers
    Engineer + slashers > Commando + pistol
    Engineer + slashers > Commando + cannon
    Commando + Napalm > Engineer + Slashers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MickJenkins View Post
    Hey Cinco, can you nerf ops in the new cap? High hit % + High DPS + High damage tacs + being able to tank = Unfair to every other class...
    Commandos can't even fight operatives head on anymore and once engineers get hit with one lash, it's over for them. Operatives use to be the class that required game planning and movement instead of tanking everyone and autoing people to death. I'm not even asking for a major nerf, just lower the armor. Its already hard enough that most operatives have almost 1k DPS and a crazy hit % that makes their lash damn near undodgeable. Not to mention, the wall glitch is still an issue so that also benefits them.

Operative > Commando + pistol
    Operative > Commando + napalm
    Operative > Commando + cannon
    Operative > Engineer + slashers
    Engineer + slashers > Commando + pistol
    Engineer + slashers > Commando + cannon
    Commando + Napalm > Engineer + Slashers
    Commando is underrated , should be considered a tank and its not.

I agree with all the points you stated but not the last one, commando with napalm beats engineer only if the engineer has low mods, i can tell you that since im maxed and its hard to win 170+ slashers users.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anireuca View Post
    Commando is underrated , should be considered a tank and its not.

I agree with all the points you stated but not the last one, commando with napalm beats engineer only if the engineer has low mods, i can tell you that since im maxed and its hard to win 170+ slashers users.
    Avoid their kiting and get as close to them as possible. Once engineers hit wither and leech, that alone can easily drop your HP to 50% because of the overtime damage. Engineers are like spiders, don't let them catch you in their web. I usually just wait until my gravition slam connects then i go on the attack. Oh and if you don't get at least one combo against them, you'll mostly likely die since engineers have high heals. Even against good operatives, if you don't connect at least 1 combo, you're a goner unless you get away and try to reset.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MickJenkins View Post
    Avoid their kiting and get as close to them as possible. Once engineers hit wither and leech, that alone can easily drop your HP to 50% because of the overtime damage. Engineers are like spiders, don't let them catch you in their web. I usually just wait until my gravition slam connects then i go on the attack. Oh and if you don't get at least one combo against them, you'll mostly likely die since engineers have high heals. Even against good operatives, if you don't connect at least 1 combo, you're a goner unless you get away and try to reset.
    That can work sometimes but most of the times even a combo doesn't guarantee victory especially if the eng has 170+ slashers and 65+ imp.
    We are in a state that Eng are considered tanks and ope a mix of High DPS and Tank, while commando is idk, a punching bag?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anireuca For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

This is the reason i left the game 1 month ago, there is no balance and at endgame you can just PvP (which for me was fun) or help others levelling (which for me was boring)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anireuca For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

The problem that STS doesn't see is mods, commando was considered a tank because of the dodge, now any other class can have that amount of dodge without sacrificing much of the other stats.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anireuca For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anireuca View Post
    The problem that STS doesn't see is mods, commando was considered a tank because of the dodge, now any other class can have that amount of dodge without sacrificing much of the other stats.
    Ikr

Sent from my Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The problem is, they don't acknowledge the people that are complaining about their discomfort with PvP. I've seen many people on forums complaining about PvP with legitimate arguments and not one response by STS that isn't trolling. They fail to realize that ignoring people just creates a chain effect, especially when the people that are being ignored run guilds and are popular in the STS community. It causes more and more people to quit. I even know a few people that got the boot for complaining too much on forums, which is ridiculous. Here's the real question though, are they updating to see growth or are they updating the game to accommodate the few people that still play?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Who watches the chilling adventures of Sabrina on netflix?
    This is HOLO-WEEN! Star Legends new video!
    FMJ: Escanor Star Legends: Escanorxx

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Escanor View Post
    Who watches the chilling adventures of Sabrina on netflix?
    I understand theres people like you that don't care about PvP and thats cool but there's a lot more people that actually care about the state of PvP right now and that's why PvP is so dead at every level. Purposely making comments that show how unconcerned you are about the situation, does not contribute to the conversation. It just makes it harder for the people that actually want to see pvp be great again.