Thread: Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help

So the other day i began playing SL, after grinding countless alts to the PL cap, I really cbf to do so on SL, I will be buying lots of 3X exp and 100% Re-Rolls, for the 4 people who boost me, all Epics, Legends, whatever, will be given to you. I really could care less about drops, im buying all 30+ plat gear once i hit 30, then i'll go from there. I just want to be level 30 so i can finish the low, boring levels of the game. I know enough about it that its not going to be enraging to work with me.

Yes, this is just about the lamest thing you can ask. But quite frankly, I don't feel like grinding levels ^^. I find the endgame much more pleasing.

EDIT: If your wondering, my old STS usn was "Eye C" and my SL char is a level 14 engi.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

That's the smartest move or way of writing up a 'please come help me power boost' thread..

Just sayin

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    That's the smartest move or way of writing up a 'please come help me power boost' thread..

Just sayin
    Ain't it? In a way, i'm not begging. I'm asking anybody who's bored or wants a few extra epics to play with, you can come help. My hopes are that the 100% Re-Roll will actually pay off. If it doesn't reward my helpers the way it should, I'll just pay credits too them. Nbd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reksha View Post
    Ain't it? In a way, i'm not begging. I'm asking anybody who's bored or wants a few extra epics to play with, you can come help. My hopes are that the 100% Re-Roll will actually pay off. If it doesn't reward my helpers the way it should, I'll just pay credits too them. Nbd
    Typo, was agreeing with you, never heard this done or requested before, new one on me, (Though I don't condone power levelling first time around)

That's 'just' the smartest move or way of writing up a 'please come help me power boost' thread..

Just sayin
    Though as you will find out a little later down the line, the 'boring low levels' are prob the best part of gaining a different experience in the game, End game can get boring pretty quick

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Typo, was agreeing with you, never heard this done or requested before, new one on me, (Though I don't condone power levelling first time around)

Though as you will find out a little later down the line, the 'boring low levels' are prob the best part of gaining a different experience in the game, End game can get boring pretty quick

Despite the fact that play and enjoy the game as much as the next guy, I find that I enjoy things like the end game guilds, PvP, creating alts and shooting for a certain K/D, PvP alts, etc.. But to do this, I find it helps to have at least one character that you know the game well on. Even though I may not be specifically leveling the character the most FAIR way, in the past as well as right now, I find myself to be an avid learner, and this includes learning by watching :P.

As for not condoning power leveling as a new playing, this is understandable, I can understand a frustration being there when somebody just buys their levels, and you spend days on them. But none the less, in the end, we're all humans, our outlooks and our goals are set different then each others.

On a side note, I am not a fan of cheating the game nor boosting either, but I find leveling in this game a bit more of a bore seeing that i've easily capped 10+ characters on PL. I don't however, find grinding for rares, epics, legendary's boring. Why you ask? I have NO idea. It's just me I guess .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reksha View Post
    Despite the fact that play and enjoy the game as much as the next guy, I find that I enjoy things like the end game guilds, PvP, creating alts and shooting for a certain K/D, PvP alts, etc.. But to do this, I find it helps to have at least one character that you know the game well on. Even though I may not be specifically leveling the character the most FAIR way, in the past as well as right now, I find myself to be an avid learner, and this includes learning by watching :P.

As for not condoning power leveling as a new playing, this is understandable, I can understand a frustration being there when somebody just buys their levels, and you spend days on them. But none the less, in the end, we're all humans, our outlooks and our goals are set different then each others.

On a side note, I am not a fan of cheating the game nor boosting either, but I find leveling in this game a bit more of a bore seeing that i've easily capped 10+ characters on PL. I don't however, find grinding for rares, epics, legendary's boring. Why you ask? I have NO idea. It's just me I guess .
    Fair points buddy, we are all different and have different views and opinions, now that you have explained a little more Im sure people would be willing to help you out (10+ PL char, have to take my hat to you )

Your sig isnt showing prop,

You may need to add the [SIGPIC] * [/SIGPIC]

Here's a quick guide... I made earlier..

Adding the Sig?

Settings (Top of page)

My Settings

My Profile My Profile
    Edit Profile
    Edit Profile Picture
    Edit Avatar
    Edit Signature
    Profile Privacy

Signature Picture

Your Current Signature Picture

Delete current image?

Upload Signature Picture

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 15.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 15.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Insert Signature Picture

[SIGPIC]Add address here[/SIGPIC]

Hope this helps,

Or here's another made shortly after,

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...um-s-signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Fair points buddy, we are all different and have different views and opinions, now that you have explained a little more Im sure people would be willing to help you out (10+ PL char, have to take my hat to you )

Your sig isnt showing prop,

You may need to add the [SIGPIC] * [/SIGPIC]

Here's a quick guide... I made earlier..

Check it now? It looks fine for me :P.

And yeah haha, PL was sorta my thing. A lot of my IRL friends started playing with me when the cap was 55, at the time I had 3-4 alts at the range of 53-55, when they came over, i'd let them do runs on my capped alts while I did runs on their low levels. When the 60 cap came out I think I got 4 characters up to it before I had to quit due to some real life issues. My friend recently told me about SL coming to chrome browser and I immediately came back .

As for other things go, I really don't think I deserve anything for accomplishing what I did. As majority of the capped accounts I don't even remember the email/password for, as well as that I only still have/play on my alt that I played on around the time that I stopped playing PL. Basically if it was a record holding matter, I have no physical evidence other then some vouches from IRL friends. But in my opinion, that's really worth nothing when your trying to prove something. If you really feel like helping my cause, be my guest. IGN is "Anifis", if you couldn't tell. I used the random name generator, i'd look forward to meeting you ingame!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sigh, grinding it is then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

It's just that not many good drops come from the easy levels, with the best being "rare" until the 25-30 Slouch-o campaign. And even then, the epics that drop in the XP levels are decently priced at best, and legendary drops are scarce. Although it's a good gesture and I'd do it if I had an account around the slouch-o intro levels, you're gonna be hard pressed to find someone to actually trust you to give them the drops.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

dont waste the elix, drops worth nothing till the endgame boss... whats your IGN? might drop in now and then...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IGN: Anifis

I'm level 19 now, going to hopefully be 21 by the end of the night.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

good luck!