Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
80% wth? Where did you get your data from?

Free plat offers are extra revenue for STS, and generally are used by people who don't/can't buy plat.

If STS remove plat offers after 7 years people will kick off, for some it's the only way they can obtain certain items.

Is this a general feeling amongst the majority of the player base or your own personal opinion?

I probably spend a similar amount per month as you (went a little crazy this week) and theres no way I'm playing farmtown until character level 3500 to get 43 plat.

Anyone who enjoys the game will not quit, breaks maybe but not quit. (Returning after a 4 year break lol)
Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
80% wth? Where did you get your data from?

Free plat offers are extra revenue for STS, and generally are used by people who don't/can't buy plat.

If STS remove plat offers after 7 years people will kick off, for some it's the only way they can obtain certain items.

Is this a general feeling amongst the majority of the player base or your own personal opinion?

I probably spend a similar amount per month as you (went a little crazy this week) and theres no way I'm playing farmtown until character level 3500 to get 43 plat.

Anyone who enjoys the game will not quit, breaks maybe but not quit. (Returning after a 4 year break lol)
Where did I get my data from?? Idk, let me think... real life people maybe??? And I never said 80% was DATA, I never said it was a fact, so obviously you don't know how to read stuff, I could say "hey you generally suck at reading information, and I could almost guarantee you only take in 20% of this information" and what are you gonna say, where did I get my data?? Like come on man are you kidding me?? I can buy plat, and I still played free plat offers, weird right? And I have alot of money, like alottttttt of money in realy life, but me being me, I like to save money, and is this my personal opinion??? NOPE, this is an opinion of almost EVERY arcane player I have ever played with, real life and people I met over arcane, but let me guess, where did I get my data? I must be making it up right??? I'm posted this in the first place because I did generally care about the game alot, so let me put this in simpler terms, I want to play arcane to be good at arcane, I dont wanna have to play other games to be good at arcane, it would be different if you could actually loot stuff, but you cant, you know it, I know it, and hundreds and hundreds of people I've talked to know it, this game lost alot of people I know in real life to OTHER games, I wanna loot stuff, not have to but platinum or play other games to get platinum to be good at the game, just like I said on another post, I have every piece of nightmare set, and in every socket of every piece of gear, I have precise order mind jewels, did I loot it????? Nope, not even close, did I use plat??? Yup.. did I play plat offers even though I'm loaded with money??? Of course, ain't that how people get rich??? Saving money??? And now look, I'm playing another game, I went from playing arcane 6-8 hours everyday, to not playing in months, hows that for Data????

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk