Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-12-17 Content Update (261572)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts

Default 2018-12-17 Content Update (261572)

+ Reworked how charm behaves.
    + When a mob is charmed, it should attack other mobs, and ignore players.
    + Charmed mobs cannot damage players.
    + Charmed mobs consider other mobs enemies and vice-versa.
    + Players can target and damage charmed mobs, and they won't fight back until uncharmed.
    + When a large cryoworm dies while charmed, the small worms shouldn't end up invulnerable.
    + If a mob is charmed with no other mobs around, it should no longer leash and heal itself.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TzatOps For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

System shutdown for bug fix on a staff?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

havent got vial ):

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I was doing cryostar and it had like 20% more up to kill it and u discineted it

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    System shutdown for bug fix on a staff?
    It's a pretty in depth change that touches several systems not related to charm itself, so we want to make sure any problems from it can be worked out before we're out for the holidays.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Great fix, will test it and post feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Oh its really good, nice work and keep it up!
    <font color=#FFFF00>Canal Fun4play Youtube</font>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evilmorty View Post
    Great fix, will test it and post feedback
    Testing it, awesome fix. The extra damage on the dream staff makes it worth farming for one buying plus the addition of the "charm" blue visual was a nice touch. Well done

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + Reworked how charm behaves.
    + When a mob is charmed, it should attack other mobs, and ignore players.
    + Charmed mobs cannot damage players.
    + Charmed mobs consider other mobs enemies and vice-versa.
    + Players can target and damage charmed mobs, and they won't fight back until uncharmed.
    + When a large cryoworm dies while charmed, the small worms shouldn't end up invulnerable.
    + If a mob is charmed with no other mobs around, it should no longer leash and heal itself.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ow-lvl-players
    check here pls ..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Many pets AA activates in towns and damages players . Fix this also please. Thanks!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Drannak For This Useful Post:

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drannak View Post
    Many pets AA activates in towns and damages players . Fix this also please. Thanks!
    Should be fixed now - please let us know if anything like this is still happening.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Please elaborate on what this charm is all about, is it a skill? An awake or a buff? Because this is the first time I have heard of it.
    Lvl 16 rogue, lvl 71 rogue IGN jackyhorse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeoraseo View Post
    Please elaborate on what this charm is all about, is it a skill? An awake or a buff? Because this is the first time I have heard of it.
    Level 66 arcane staff, level 66 arcane bow and mythic bow/staff also level 66 has a "charm proc". Check details in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh its really good!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Can't wait to see winter guide!!!!!

Sent from my FlareA1 using Tapatalk

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evilmorty View Post
    Level 66 arcane staff, level 66 arcane bow and mythic bow/staff also level 66 has a "charm proc". Check details in game
    Also a few other weapons, and a pet (Kissagotha).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So I been thinking alot about this, why do players have to play other games to get platinum.. platinum is one of the main currency's to actually be really really good at the game, because this is what is happening when you make players play other games for the most important currency in the game, I had t p about 8 different people from my home town try arcane legends and they loved it, they played for a couple months straight, then they realized they were gonna need platinum, so what did they start doing??? They started playing other games to get platinum, then shortly after that they all found a new game to play and they quit arcane legends, now I don't know one person in my home town to play with because they all found different games, i could almost guarantee that 80% of the players that have quit arcane legends, quit because of having to play other games for platinum, this has actually happened with me, I use to play arcane everyday, every hour and then I wanted to get platinum, I started playing all the games too get platinum and what do you think happened next?? I found another game and I haven't been on arcane legends for more then 3-5 minutes a day, I have spent so much money on this other game since I've downloaded it that it's ridiculous, if players could actually earn platinum by playing the game its for, that would be awesome, because the longer you go bout making people play other games for it, the more players you are gonna lose.. and this is coming from someone as myself that spent nearly 400-500 a month on arcane, and since I downloaded this other game, I haven't purchased anything on arcane since.. this really should be addressed and people should be able to only BUY platinum or EARN platinum through the GAME it's for

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoa_On_Fire View Post
    So I been thinking alot about this, why do players have to play other games to get platinum.. platinum is one of the main currency's to actually be really really good at the game, because this is what is happening when you make players play other games for the most important currency in the game, I had t p about 8 different people from my home town try arcane legends and they loved it, they played for a couple months straight, then they realized they were gonna need platinum, so what did they start doing??? They started playing other games to get platinum, then shortly after that they all found a new game to play and they quit arcane legends, now I don't know one person in my home town to play with because they all found different games, i could almost guarantee that 80% of the players that have quit arcane legends, quit because of having to play other games for platinum, this has actually happened with me, I use to play arcane everyday, every hour and then I wanted to get platinum, I started playing all the games too get platinum and what do you think happened next?? I found another game and I haven't been on arcane legends for more then 3-5 minutes a day, I have spent so much money on this other game since I've downloaded it that it's ridiculous, if players could actually earn platinum by playing the game its for, that would be awesome, because the longer you go bout making people play other games for it, the more players you are gonna lose.. and this is coming from someone as myself that spent nearly 400-500 a month on arcane, and since I downloaded this other game, I haven't purchased anything on arcane since.. this really should be addressed and people should be able to only BUY platinum or EARN platinum through the GAME it's for

80% wth? Where did you get your data from?

Free plat offers are extra revenue for STS, and generally are used by people who don't/can't buy plat.

If STS remove plat offers after 7 years people will kick off, for some it's the only way they can obtain certain items.

Is this a general feeling amongst the majority of the player base or your own personal opinion?

I probably spend a similar amount per month as you (went a little crazy this week) and theres no way I'm playing farmtown until character level 3500 to get 43 plat.

Anyone who enjoys the game will not quit, breaks maybe but not quit. (Returning after a 4 year break lol)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoa_On_Fire View Post
    So I been thinking alot about this, why do players have to play other games to get platinum....
    this really should be addressed and people should be able to only BUY platinum or EARN platinum through the GAME it's for

Lol 80%

Arcane have a very powerful addiction...

Most of players I knew who quit have a same reason:

"Game is getting all fresh updates..

No more recloured items.. even the legendary weapons are not having same visuals of old ones (people wanted just a weapon with re-name wep with higher stats)
    Pet designs are so soo fresh..
    People were in love with Shyul, everyone was waiting for Shyul dark theme but a completely different Nightmare expansion was released..
    Then after so unfair tiny-miny life of mausoleum expansion, people asked graveyard in new skin, but the biggest expansion of Croc was released which didn't have any relation with it...
    Support team is faster then Chuck Norris...

Its just 3rd year, and None needs/wants to play mausoleum.. level 71 and none playing maus.
    None playing so no value of gold loot items..
    No one building gl gears..

Hardcore is very tempting, and to become lvl 71 players can return after spending just a few hours daily for 1-2 months with the same content they left game..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    80% wth? Where did you get your data from?

Free plat offers are extra revenue for STS, and generally are used by people who don't/can't buy plat.

If STS remove plat offers after 7 years people will kick off, for some it's the only way they can obtain certain items.

Is this a general feeling amongst the majority of the player base or your own personal opinion?

I probably spend a similar amount per month as you (went a little crazy this week) and theres no way I'm playing farmtown until character level 3500 to get 43 plat.

Anyone who enjoys the game will not quit, breaks maybe but not quit. (Returning after a 4 year break lol)
    I never said 80% of players as a fact, I'm saying in general I can almost guarantee players quit because of this reason, why would you have to play other games to be good at arcane legends??? Why?? You know how cool the game would be if you could actually loot stuff, I have every nightmare piece, I have precise order mind jewel in every socket of my nightmare armor, and how did I get that?? You would think playing the game... but nope, all platinum, the reason people play for plat is because there are no places to actually LOOT the stuff, if there were places too loot ****, then people would actually play the game and not sit around playing other games, if I play I game, I wanna be able to loot stuff, I played everyday for days straight and the only thing i looted was 1 nightmare piece, and that's because it was 2 x then nightmare drops, and that was one piece out of how long of playing the game??? Come on, that's pathetic, I'm sorry but this game is a BUY to WIN game.