Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-12-17 Content Update (261572)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    80% wth? Where did you get your data from?

Free plat offers are extra revenue for STS, and generally are used by people who don't/can't buy plat.

If STS remove plat offers after 7 years people will kick off, for some it's the only way they can obtain certain items.

Is this a general feeling amongst the majority of the player base or your own personal opinion?

I probably spend a similar amount per month as you (went a little crazy this week) and theres no way I'm playing farmtown until character level 3500 to get 43 plat.

Anyone who enjoys the game will not quit, breaks maybe but not quit. (Returning after a 4 year break lol)
    80% wth? Where did you get your data from?

Free plat offers are extra revenue for STS, and generally are used by people who don't/can't buy plat.

If STS remove plat offers after 7 years people will kick off, for some it's the only way they can obtain certain items.

Is this a general feeling amongst the majority of the player base or your own personal opinion?

I probably spend a similar amount per month as you (went a little crazy this week) and theres no way I'm playing farmtown until character level 3500 to get 43 plat.

Anyone who enjoys the game will not quit, breaks maybe but not quit. (Returning after a 4 year break lol)
    Where did I get my data from?? Idk, let me think... real life people maybe??? And I never said 80% was DATA, I never said it was a fact, so obviously you don't know how to read stuff, I could say "hey you generally suck at reading information, and I could almost guarantee you only take in 20% of this information" and what are you gonna say, where did I get my data?? Like come on man are you kidding me?? I can buy plat, and I still played free plat offers, weird right? And I have alot of money, like alottttttt of money in realy life, but me being me, I like to save money, and is this my personal opinion??? NOPE, this is an opinion of almost EVERY arcane player I have ever played with, real life and people I met over arcane, but let me guess, where did I get my data? I must be making it up right??? I'm posted this in the first place because I did generally care about the game alot, so let me put this in simpler terms, I want to play arcane to be good at arcane, I dont wanna have to play other games to be good at arcane, it would be different if you could actually loot stuff, but you cant, you know it, I know it, and hundreds and hundreds of people I've talked to know it, this game lost alot of people I know in real life to OTHER games, I wanna loot stuff, not have to but platinum or play other games to get platinum to be good at the game, just like I said on another post, I have every piece of nightmare set, and in every socket of every piece of gear, I have precise order mind jewels, did I loot it????? Nope, not even close, did I use plat??? Yup.. did I play plat offers even though I'm loaded with money??? Of course, ain't that how people get rich??? Saving money??? And now look, I'm playing another game, I went from playing arcane 6-8 hours everyday, to not playing in months, hows that for Data????

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoa_On_Fire View Post
    Where did I get my data from?? Idk, let me think... real life people maybe??? And I never said 80% was DATA, I never said it was a fact, so obviously you don't know how to read stuff, I could say "hey you generally suck at reading information, and I could almost guarantee you only take in 20% of this information" and what are you gonna say, where did I get my data?? Like come on man are you kidding me?? I can buy plat, and I still played free plat offers, weird right? And I have alot of money, like alottttttt of money in realy life, but me being me, I like to save money, and is this my personal opinion??? NOPE, this is an opinion of almost EVERY arcane player I have ever played with, real life and people I met over arcane, but let me guess, where did I get my data? I must be making it up right??? I'm posted this in the first place because I did generally care about the game alot, so let me put this in simpler terms, I want to play arcane to be good at arcane, I dont wanna have to play other games to be good at arcane, it would be different if you could actually loot stuff, but you cant, you know it, I know it, and hundreds and hundreds of people I've talked to know it, this game lost alot of people I know in real life to OTHER games, I wanna loot stuff, not have to but platinum or play other games to get platinum to be good at the game, just like I said on another post, I have every piece of nightmare set, and in every socket of every piece of gear, I have precise order mind jewels, did I loot it????? Nope, not even close, did I use plat??? Yup.. did I play plat offers even though I'm loaded with money??? Of course, ain't that how people get rich??? Saving money??? And now look, I'm playing another game, I went from playing arcane 6-8 hours everyday, to not playing in months, hows that for Data????

You said you could almost guarantee 80% I call bs sir. If I had to guess id say <1% quit because their are free plat offers in game.

It would be nice if there were more farmable items for sure, but there are some farmable items. If everything was easy to farm it would be worthless, and there are many hardcore farmers so it would be worthless very fast. Imo you'd kill farming and then everyone would just cry for more rare items.

Regarding your personal wealth and unwillingness to spend it, I don't really care. Anyone can play billy big balls online so meh. Thankyou and goodbye.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

using horrific staff the "charm" process is just a DOT or does the mobs charm attack mobs too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You said you could almost guarantee 80% I call bs sir. If I had to guess id say <1% quit because their are free plat offers in game.

It would be nice if there were more farmable items for sure, but there are some farmable items. If everything was easy to farm it would be worthless, and there are many hardcore farmers so it would be worthless very fast. Imo you'd kill farming and then everyone would just cry for more rare items.

Regarding your personal wealth and unwillingness to spend it, I don't really care. Anyone can play billy big balls online so meh. Thankyou and goodbye.
    About 1%?? Really because I found a whole forum of people admitting they quit because they found other games better then arcane through the free plat offers, but I'm glad you think its not true, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people saying the same thing over and over again, and you dont believe me?? It doesnt matter what you think anyways, what matters is what everyone else thinks that quit the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And another thing, I played the game for probably 8 months and I can guarantee I have more arcane weapons, amulets, and everything else that arcane then you, and I can guarantee i have more arcane and heroic eggs then you, I can guarantee I have more precise jewels then you, I can guarentee I have more collections of set items then you, and everyone is filled with a precise jewel.. you know how I got that??? MONEY.. how long have you been playing the game for??? How does it feel to know I haven't even been playing the game long and you only probably most likely have 10% of what I have, because 80% of the stuff I said, YOU CANT FARM!!! So try again with your "MR. Know it all" tough talk, like who are you anyways??? You irrelevant to me, the people that are relevant are the same people that think what I think, and it's not just 20 or 30 people, its wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more, you say "it would be nice if their were more farm able items", please tell me the last time you farmed something worth anything please, and then tell me how long it took you, and not with buying platinum and opening a chest with 15 platinum, when was the last time you played and got a drop worth bragging about??? I dont even know why I would respond back to you, my IQ probably just dropped down too 140 just from reading your reply.. so thank you for trying to rub off your stupidity on me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

And another thing, I played the game for probably 8 months and I can guarantee I have more arcane weapons, amulets, and everything else that arcane then you, and I can guarantee i have more arcane and heroic eggs then you, I can guarantee I have more precise jewels then you, I can guarentee I have more collections of set items then you, and everyone is filled with a precise jewel.. you know how I got that??? MONEY.. how long have you been playing the game for??? How does it feel to know I haven't even been playing the game long and you only probably most likely have 10% of what I have, because 80% of the stuff I said, YOU CANT FARM!!! So try again with your "MR. Know it all" tough talk, like who are you anyways??? You irrelevant to me, the people that are relevant are the same people that think what I think, and it's not just 20 or 30 people, its wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more, you say "it would be nice if their were more farm able items", please tell me the last time you farmed something worth anything please, and then tell me how long it took you, and not with buying platinum and opening a chest with 15 platinum, when was the last time you played and got a drop worth bragging about??? I dont even know why I would respond back to you, my IQ probably just dropped down too 140 just from reading your reply.. so thank you for trying to rub off your stupidity on me

Learn to spell, provide evidence for your claims. Learn what a confirmation bias is and reevaluate the dribble that you posted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

you say "it would be nice if their were more farm able items", please tell me the last time you farmed something worth anything please, and then tell me how long it took you, and not with buying platinum and opening a chest with 15 platinum, when was the last time you played and got a drop worth bragging about???

2 days ago Mire artifact of shadow. 6 days ago Mire artifact of force. If you need help in loot locations there are plenty of beginner guides in the guide section.

You guarantee you have more/better items than me? So either your the richest guy in game or your talking crap again, why? Because you don't know me or my ign. With all due respect (which at this point is very little) I've probably gifted more than you will ever have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You literally dont know what to say, so your trying to make yourself sound smart lol your dumb.
    Learn to spell, provide evidence for your claims. Learn what a confirmation bias is and reevaluate the dribble that you posted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

You literally dont know what to say, so your trying to make yourself sound smart lol your dumb.

I'm dumb but you've failed to provide any evidence for your spurious claims and continue to insult me without adding any sort of rational argument. I'm done here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Congrats! you guys have been fighting for a whole month!!! Dont quit now, you might beat the Hatfields and McCoys!!!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to crudmudgeon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm dumb but you've failed to provide any evidence for your spurious claims and continue to insult me without adding any sort of rational argument. I'm done here.
    Moron