Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Its time we Balance | Evolution of weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    But then your reply to that shows that you can only comprehend and add value to the OP if skills are discussed.
    Exactly. I think this is where we can't really agree, because I don't see how we can come up with reliable conclusions on balance and evolution of weapons if we don't include skills and even procs.

As for the numbers alone, and to answer the question that you said is the whole point of the thread, then I already said that I am comfortable with how they're progressing, because I don't see any class being left out at the moment. However, if I notice that Mages are being left out and having a hard time specifically because of their bad stats, then I will of course support buffing them.
    Retired

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Exactly. I think this is where we can't really agree, because I don't see how we can come up with reliable conclusions on balance and evolution of weapons if we don't include skills and even procs.
    lol, did you literally didnot read the next line on last comment you hasty owl xD
    I said: "So I agreed to discuss it, and I was serious on last comment, I thought you can help on the warrior side, and we might need a rogue to help on that front to evaluate the skills."

But anyway if you are interested lets pick this up after holidays, I can only do my research over weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    As for the numbers alone, and to answer the question that you said is the whole point of the thread, then I already said that I am comfortable with how they're progressing, because I don't see any class being left out at the moment.
    That's cool.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trader View Post
    I think the current DPS difference between the arcane weapons in the winter preview is fine. But I agree that the gap should not increasing like how it shows in those graphs, its not symmetrical. I think people don't really care about these things anymore because its all about gold loot in pve. It does matter in pvp but nobody plays it anymore.

People will only cry about class balance when there is gold involved, remember what happened in hydra that is the sad truth. People do not even remember anymore that mage get 5% and warrior get 10% damage buff on both raids. If everything is balanced that should not be there, so even devs agree that it is not balanced.
    Lastly I think armor for mage should be raised by like 40, I mean that is like 2 excellent jewels.
    I hate to say this but I am starting to see that your analogy might be right, and boy I do hope it's not. But anyway thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Trader View Post
    Thanks for taking the effort to make this thread but sorry I think this thread is going to die like any other rational thing on internet.
    I think its better to have 1 logical insightful comment on this thread then having a zillions of comments that makes no sense. And Its Okay even if it dies, I am sure it will help some other nerd like me in future to understand and pick things up
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    But anyway if you are interested lets pick this up after holidays, I can only do my research over weekends.
    Yeah, maybe some other time in the future, because I also have tons of things to do in real life which I consider more important. As for now, we'll just splash the cash and buy overpowered items. XD
    Retired

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danley View Post
    Um... If there's no imbalance, then why at the end of events rogues lead the lb with most points followed by mages then warriors?
    last 2-3 events there were warriors who got most points if u didnt notice, and how event lb can show any balance idk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Wow good post with fact and stats hope devs read it +1000. Hope we get a new baseline.
    I know that I am asking u a lot but I think that a new baseline for stats is needed.
    I will be great if u post an analisys of damage done by skill and dps done considering cool down.
    Cool work again one of the best post in forum section.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danley View Post
    Ok. Thats not true. The hole lb, not 3-4 in top who run 24/7.

Basically, two thirds of the players spend less energy (rogues running way faster given the same amount of time), that means less plats, that means less money.

Hypothetically, if you expand the event to 300 days, so you would remove the possibility for some players running 24/7, guess who will be on the lb? rogues, all of them!

If you cannot comprehend this basic concept then i got nothing else to speak to you.

Its not like devs can't ckeck the data if they care enough to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispressor View Post
    Wow good post with fact and stats hope devs read it +1000. Hope we get a new baseline.
    I know that I am asking u a lot but I think that a new baseline for stats is needed.
    I will be great if u post an analisys of damage done by skill and dps done considering cool down.
    Cool work again one of the best post in forum section.

For some reason I can't like the posts so I'll just QUOTE them by giving it +1 XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dispressor View Post
    This is something I want to do as this has been suggested many times on forum, I am just stuck at getting materials. I need a level 71 Warrior and Rogue who can help. Because unfortunately my Rogue and Warrior alts are level 66 :\ (These things are very easy to do on public test servers, unfortunately its closed in AL )
    Retired