Quote Originally Posted by V i o l e t View Post
As pointed out, there is no denying that with each cap, the weapons do display an increasing gap between the rogue dmg/armor and the dmg/armor of warrior and mage. I understand that the aim of the thread is not a simplified comparison of stats between the classes but it is about the gap in progression of stats for each class.

Was the spurt in rogue stats necessary? Maybe it was. This point is debatable and viewpoints may differ in the future depending on how big the gap gets and if we really need it. Damage stats alone do not decide damage output, perhaps the spurt in stats was deemed necessary by devs for rogues to work well in current zones.

Whether that gap maintains balance or topples it, depends on how it is working currently and how it would work in the future. For now, as a mage, I am not facing any hardship and would not want a buff for the mage class.
Thanks Violet, I am happy to see that people are able read and understand the OP.
And from your answer I understand that you are comfortable with the increasing gap of armor and damage because it does not affects you as a mage at present.

^This right here is all I need from this thread, if you are comfortable with it or not, if you are not then tell us what you think right values should be according to you, how much should it be balanced? lower? or higher? etc. And it will be nice if you can add an explanation on why you think it should change or not.