Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Winter 2018... the chill of Death approaches!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

what is clear is that you are the one who never learns by insulting in the game because they tell you to increase your prices if there were not people like you who raised them a lot would not need a gold event to start thinking

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Lol Agreed .. gbh
    Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    Some players are just too selfish, unfortunately she is one of them :/
    And to come n show it here is just over-exaggerated selfishness lol
    Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mellowedout View Post
    Hopefully it wont be so laggy this time and some of us will actually get to farm ! Anytime theres a gold event I always get kicked off and I get so frustrated I start to give up.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Same here lately it has been really laggy all around. Maybe there won't be too many alts lurking to cause the lag like last time 😂 Most days my ping is in the red. But nvr give up keep on trying that's what I do 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Igothikal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi guys, the problem i see with a gold event is that the already bad inlfation will get worse. Idk if you have been on Cinco to check prices etc but helix sells for around 3bil. If everyone gets more money which for the most part will be rich people as they most likely have better gems the gap between rich and poor will insrease. Even if the so called "new/poor" people get the chance to farm they wont make nearly as much as somebody rich. It will just cause more inflation in the already bad economy. Economy plays a big part of most mmorpg so it would be bad to "print more money" to an economy thats already inflated. I do agree that people that have invested in the gems and weapons should get rewarded for it but it shouldnt be for more than 2-3 days as the economy will rage from its inflation.

Only because poor get richer doesnt mean that they will have the money for a helix, it will mean that the helix prices would go up and the rich would push the prices even further. Inflation causes more demand and higher prices in an economy due to the increased money to spend.

I hope this can sort some of the conflicts as I see what people are arguing about.

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griozud View Post
    Hi guys, the problem i see with a gold event is that the already bad inlfation will get worse. Idk if you have been on Cinco to check prices etc but helix sells for around 3bil. If everyone gets more money which for the most part will be rich people as they most likely have better gems the gap between rich and poor will insrease. Even if the so called "new/poor" people get the chance to farm they wont make nearly as much as somebody rich. It will just cause more inflation in the already bad economy. Economy plays a big part of most mmorpg so it would be bad to "print more money" to an economy thats already inflated. I do agree that people that have invested in the gems and weapons should get rewarded for it but it shouldnt be for more than 2-3 days as the economy will rage from its inflation.

Only because poor get richer doesnt mean that they will have the money for a helix, it will mean that the helix prices would go up and the rich would push the prices even further. Inflation causes more demand and higher prices in an economy due to the increased money to spend.

I hope this can sort some of the conflicts as I see what people are arguing about.
    Listed for 3 Billion or actually selling for 3 Billion. This is a crucial detail. And thanks for the feedback!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

My friend just sold helix for max gold and 4 pieces of vanity which was not total of 3 billion more like
    2billion. Which is a good price haven’t seen anyone sell for 3 billion thou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Listed for 3 Billion or actually selling for 3 Billion. This is a crucial detail. And thanks for the feedback!
    Hi Cinco, thank you for the quick reply. They cant be sold for 3bil in auction due to the 1bil cap. But people are pushing prices up and are asking max gold and additional items. Previously, helix were worth around 60m (when max was 99m) which was alright for such a rare and highly demanded item, but now its 3x max gold which is a bit crazy. I think a long lasting gold event would do more harm than good for poor people as the prices would just go up even more on all items. When poor get more money it doesnt mean the rich get less money, the rich will get more than the poor so the gap between them increases. So, it might look good on paper but in reality its bad.

Thanks again for your time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

a gold event is never bad as long as it is controlled instead of giving more give less since many have gold loot so it would be controlled but the fault here is not that if not the rich some not all raise the price of the vanity much and are those who inflate everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Hi Cinco, thank you for the quick reply. They cant be sold for 3bil in auction due to the 1bil cap. But people are pushing prices up and are asking max gold and additional items. Previously, helix were worth around 60m (when max was 99m) which was alright for such a rare and highly demanded item, but now its 3x max gold which is a bit crazy. I think a long lasting gold event would do more harm than good for poor people as the prices would just go up even more on all items. When poor get more money it doesnt mean the rich get less money, the rich will get more than the poor so the gap between them increases. So, it might look good on paper but in reality its bad.

Thanks again for your time
    Most rich ppl on DL I know don’t like farming, just selling, can be good for the “poor” as u wanna call it, because they make gold while the lazy rich ppl don’t but they just sell and then the poor can afford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Breska View Post
    a gold event is never bad as long as it is controlled instead of giving more give less since many have gold loot so it would be controlled but the fault here is not that if not the rich some not all raise the price of the vanity much and are those who inflate everything
    Inflation is usually pretty hard to control just by asking nicely. If it were to be that easy in reality i think life would be a lot better. But i understand and like your idea about controlling the event

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Updated the OP with more information about the Leaderboard Event Pets!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: