Thread: Noobish confusion...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Default Noobish confusion...

I really think that this is a really fun game, but new people don't know how it works because the tutorial dosnt explain enough :-/... When I first started this game with my dex birdy I was really confused because I didn't know how to upgrade my stats... I almost quit before some high lvl player told me to go to my avatar page and click upgrade stats (yeah I know... Mega noobish, but what can I say?). I know this problem has been partcially solved with notifications, but nothing about leveling is even mentioned in the tutorial so it can be confusing to newbies. Also When i first started i had no idea what my skills did... There really needs to be a little log on what each skill does (not just a list of stats). I had a mage once ask me what revive did because when she used it she couldnt kill enimies :-/... One more thing i want to mention is that new players are forced to learn the benefits of each stat on there own (dex, int, str, dodge, armor, dps...) there is nothing to help them learn the basics... I dont know how many tri specers i have seen in the beggining because they think that the game (like most games) is about a balence :-/. This can be really confusing because there is a human in forest haven who says that it is not about any one stat, but it is about all three together lol... Maybe the tutorial should be lengthened to explain all this, but something must be done this game is confusing to newbies...

P.S. this is not a flame it's just a helpful suggestion ;-)
    Last edited by Appleisaac; 11-26-2011 at 11:08 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Appleisaac For This Useful Post: