Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: STS really again

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Angry STS really again

At the beginning of expansion dev have stated "spirit wep will be top wep on 71 cap, 15% higher dmg than arc wep". Now they changed the stat of the new Arc wep and added more DPS. Is it possible to experience only negative surprises in this game? People have lost a lot of time and effort leveling the spirit wep to have something special and what now. Is it possible that the STS can not remain consistent in what they say?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Spirit Gear
    Spirit Gear is a new rarity coming to Arcane Legends. These are weapons and armor that grow in power as you defeat enemies in Festerfang content. The power of this gear starts out at the level of Rares and Epics, but when at max level these weapons will have the strength you expect from Mythics.

Taken from festerfang expansion guide page. Please post evidence that spirit is supposed to be better than arcanes. Thanks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I also seen someone else say the same thing, I don't remember where though. I am sure I had followed all the news and info given by devs about Spirit Weapons, and never remember any of them saying that they will be better than Arcanes. I do remember them saying they'll be similar to Mythics though.
    Retired

5. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Yep. Spirit is similar to Mythic.

Arcane > Mythic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I appreciate their effort ... but .. remember this .. the proc of spirit weapon is still op and .. about the price of it and the effort that they spent lvling it . It still worth it . I believe they made a profit from it . Lol ... go with the flow ...

What i am saying is . You can't change changes ... accept the reality and plan for it.. ... Al may not be good as before because of recolored vanity wahahaha .. but still its a good app game

Sent from my Flare 2.1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

A suggestion for spirit weaps, (i know wrong area to post) but maybe not easy to implement:

What if at the start of next season, STS could make the spirit weaps lvl with same amount of the XP, that a player needs to reach LVL cap.

The current xp needed to reach lvl50 on the spirit weapon in my opinion was too steep. Some players still not reach LVL50, and new weaps are here.

Sorry to derail your thread, Marko.
    Avy
    12-2012

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

How about a fusion, such that it would create an OP Arcane - Spirit weapon, that in the future, its cap will be raised to lv70.

Spirit gear > Arcanes in terms of activity, it was the only reason for us to play Festermaps besides leveling. It takes 2 months for us to cap, because we know its stats are greatly Op compared to previous, which made it worth farming, and the concept of actually leveling gears is new in this game.

And yet these Arcane weapons can be acquired by opening locks as always, and getting something better on the first day. Now its safe to say that Festermaps are trully dead. No reason to farm Murks, and to level Spirits.

Current situation insults us 71s, now back to ESG with these stronger weapons that will only result into completing maps faster and earning gold at a faster rate etc.

It also insults us, because basically we're getting Gold Arcanite Arcane weapons (Recolored), Gold because its the same us Spirit Weaps with added things just to say they aren't the "same", and Arcanite because these are basically same as these Spirits but better.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 12-20-2018 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I believe it was said somewhere recently that there is a surprise coming that is related to Festerfang expansion and we would need our 71s but that is for early next year I guess, after winter event. But I cannot recall what exactly. Do not despair.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    A suggestion for spirit weaps, (i know wrong area to post) but maybe not easy to implement:

What if at the start of next season, STS could make the spirit weaps lvl with same amount of the XP, that a player needs to reach LVL cap.

The current xp needed to reach lvl50 on the spirit weapon in my opinion was too steep. Some players still not reach LVL50, and new weaps are here.

Sorry to derail your thread, Marko.
    Its a nice feedback if the idea is to make mythics available to the causal players as well.
    I personally feel that the grind for spirit weapons is way easier than previous generation mythic weapons. Level 66 mythic was a Nightmare for real
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    I believe it was said somewhere recently that there is a surprise coming that is related to Festerfang expansion and we would need our 71s but that is for early next year I guess, after winter event. But I cannot recall what exactly. Do not despair.
    You talking about swamp temple?
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Its a nice feedback if the idea is to make mythics available to the causal players as well.
    I personally feel that the grind for spirit weapons is way easier than previous generation mythic weapons. Level 66 mythic was a Nightmare for real

Hehe i never ran for it xD
    Avy
    12-2012

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by putoshomai View Post
    the proc of spirit weapon is still op
    proc of spirit op? really? i've tried spirit daggers lmao, its broken:
    pve: every pull of mobs it makes double proc and mobs fly away and reseting because of 2x pulling (no, i didnt use whim, there wasnt warrior with tb or something else)
    pvp: (even if u get chance to proc there, usually it happens vs warriors) that heal and damage very low, almost nothing, with shiv's shield i getting better results
    spirit is trash useless weapon with low stats (compared to arcane lvl66 it adds only some dmg, but loosing 1 awake slot and other stats)
    other classes: warrior's shield and sword arcane 66 better for everything, mages dont need that pulling, they have immo/hex for mobs, ds/bs for bosses and tainted set for pvp
    ty devs for making new arcanes
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 12-20-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    proc of spirit op? really? i've tried spirit daggers lmao, its broken:
    pve: every pull of mobs it makes double proc and mobs fly away and reseting because of 2x pulling (no, i didnt use whim, there wasnt warrior with tb or something else)
    pvp: (even if u get chance to proc there, usually it happens vs warriors) that heal and damage very low, almost nothing, with shiv's shield i getting better results
    spirit is trash useless weapon with low stats (compared to arcane lvl66 it adds only some dmg, but loosing 1 awake slot and other stats)
    other classes: warrior's shield and sword arcane 66 better for everything, mages dont need that pulling, they have immo/hex for mobs, ds/bs for bosses and tainted set for pvp
    ty devs for making new arcanes
    I hope those arcane procs are consistent from the new weaps ...
    The funny thing about spirit weap proc ... the proc is actually worst then deary ring proc people need to put into perspective how terrible those weaps are " FACTS"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Hmm for some reason trying to post the original post where it states that spirit at max level will have the strength more associated with mythics requires approval @@