Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-12-20 Content Update (261657)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

What's updating now? I can't play

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

X2 LOL i thought there were a problem with my mobile

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Hope they're adding a new Møon elder Gem LMAO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

What they added?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

How do I get past the ‘haha merry christmas’ stage? Theres no quest advice. Im just in limbo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

five you could go up inventory space to 1000 I think we would all thank you in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Nice and fun event but I'm sort of disappointed bcz I've noticed that the past years Plat Vanities (Cold weather & Blue North etc) were brought back this year which makes 0 sense to me to be honest with you, the plat items that we buy each year on special events shouldn't be brought back in the same event each year more than 2 times I'd suggest, or atleast if you bring them back you should atleast make them cost more plat...cold weather first time it was here it costed 800 plat, next event it also costed 800 plat along with the blue north, now third event both of them are brought back and STILL COST 800 PLAT EACH!! YOU make the ones that bought them in previous years lost their profit and it makes them no special than anyone else, I thought there were supposed to be a higher chance of some items to become rare, not destroy their price every time every event, just like Valentines, halloween, sin patty, so on... if you will bring the previous year plat vanities atleast make them cost more so the ones that bought before can atleast not feel bad as they lost their prices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Merry Christmas & a Bestie New Year Cinco xoxoxo Thank you for being a super fantastic and patient dude

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoveWins View Post
    Nice and fun event but I'm sort of disappointed bcz I've noticed that the past years Plat Vanities (Cold weather & Blue North etc) were brought back this year which makes 0 sense to me to be honest with you, the plat items that we buy each year on special events shouldn't be brought back in the same event each year more than 2 times I'd suggest, or atleast if you bring them back you should atleast make them cost more plat...cold weather first time it was here it costed 800 plat, next event it also costed 800 plat along with the blue north, now third event both of them are brought back and STILL COST 800 PLAT EACH!! YOU make the ones that bought them in previous years lost their profit and it makes them no special than anyone else, I thought there were supposed to be a higher chance of some items to become rare, not destroy their price every time every event, just like Valentines, halloween, sin patty, so on... if you will bring the previous year plat vanities atleast make them cost more so the ones that bought before can atleast not feel bad as they lost their prices
    The stuff is already 800 plat which imo is insane as it is but hey we buy it anyway, I just got Emerald Set and Blue North because I wanted them. If they take these things away because people need to feel "special" they are only losing money from potential buyers and merches like yourself who just want to overprice things and ruin the economy even more. That being said, I don't think it's fair that some of the richer players have gripes over things as small as this. In the end, they are just trying to make it fair and the fact people need to flex isn't exactly their issue. Just my take on it, though.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last edited by VeeIllllll; 12-25-2018 at 05:52 AM. Reason: ..........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Lycan View Post
    The stuff is already 800 plat which imo is insane as it is but hey we buy it anyway, I just got Emerald Set and Blue North because I wanted them. If they take these things away because people need to feel "special" they are only losing money from potential buyers and merches like yourself who just want to overprice things and ruin the economy even more. That being said, I don't think it's fair that some of the richer players have gripes over things as small as this. In the end, they are just trying to make it fair and the fact people need to flex isn't exactly their issue. Just my take on it, though.

agree with lovewins, for old vanities to be brought back that's fine if they only got released a year ago but this is the third time cold set has been brought back. it's kinda ran its course, it'd be better to release newly made items like the sweaters rather than bringing back old outdated ones. it kind of just seems lazy on the devs part, it's not really satisfying any buyers to see the same old stuff every year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post
    agree with lovewins, for old vanities to be brought back that's fine if they only got released a year ago but this is the third time cold set has been brought back. it's kinda ran its course, it'd be better to release newly made items like the sweaters rather than bringing back old outdated ones. it kind of just seems lazy on the devs part, it's not really satisfying any buyers to see the same old stuff every year
    They're also coming out with new things though. If they were only bringing back old vanities, I'd 100% agree with you guys. I get that many people have these vanities already but DL is still getting new users (not often but they are) and people who come back who maybe didn't get the chance to buy them. I understand they could buy them with gold but a lot of the population is still broke despite these gold events and may find it easier to just buy with cash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

They're also coming out with new things though. If they were only bringing back old vanities, I'd 100% agree with you guys. I get that many people have these vanities already but DL is still getting new users (not often but they are) and people who come back who maybe didn't get the chance to buy them. I understand they could buy them with gold but a lot of the population is still broke despite these gold events and may find it easier to just buy with cash.

fair point -------- had to make it 11 characters lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

fair point -------- had to make it 11 characters lmao
    xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Merry Christmas guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

U too bro, Merry xmas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I agree with you and understand all of that bro but whoever wanted cold weather set let's say, it has been brought back for 3 times now so could of got it, It can't keep going that way there should be a limit to it, that's how DL used to be, not every player in the game is supposed to have every item or it's not fun anymore to either merch or buy with plat.
    I know some people who merch over price items, but at that point it's all on you you have to be a good merchant to know what to buy when theyre cheap and what to sell when theyre expensive, if you know what I mean. that's the fun part in it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Exactly my point, there is no point of bringing back plat vanities for a third time because this is how it goes.. Cold weather is in the vendor for plat now for the third time, I guarantee to you that NOBODY bought it for 800 plat when they could get the new items instead, so instead of having people buy it which is the reason it came back, people start offering low instead and when you ask them to offer more, they be like: *IT'S ON STORE FOR PLAT AND IT WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR HAHAHA NO TY*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Okay if they want to bring back old plat vanities for a third and for a fourth and even more... atleast don't keep it the same price, instead of 800 plat could of made it like 1200 plat or more, so when some prick says it will be back next year, you could shut them up by saying okay but not for the same plat price and that's gonna stop them, so who really wants those old vanities could buy it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Merry CHRISTMAS GUYS HAPPY HOLIDAYS HOPE YALL GET WHATEVER YOU WISH FOR