Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-12-20 Content Update (261657)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

When the bonus event start?? its already 26th dec

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What a thrilling bonus event... I hope that the elemental pets can be bought for gold also. Also some advice being: events like this bonus event is a chore more than anything, very tedious - no fun at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoveWins View Post
    Okay if they want to bring back old plat vanities for a third and for a fourth and even more... atleast don't keep it the same price, instead of 800 plat could of made it like 1200 plat or more, so when some prick says it will be back next year, you could shut them up by saying okay but not for the same plat price and that's gonna stop them, so who really wants those old vanities could buy it.
    I think avenger, Eros and Cupid are coming back, they should be worth more plat maybe 1200 like he says, if people are desperate for it then they'll pay more towards it. But since garnet and men's set only came out last year they should be the same price.

Ya we really should have more rarity in game it makes it better to play. there's already so much you can do it game why make getting items easy to get, people will get bored quickly. and if people overprice you really have to get better at knowing when to buy things and when not to everyone's gonna overprice their items.. that's kinda the whole point of merching

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iunar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

100$+ for a set? That is...Funny, a person can spend 800 on a sweater(for this case)And buy the set for gold instead plat, overpricing the set also for plat will make this game 100% P2W.

I don't like this idea, it's my opinion of course.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Xtylez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Oh Cinco, enable experience drops on Blood Factory, please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    100$+ for a set? That is...Funny, a person can spend 800 on a sweater(for this case)And buy the set for gold instead plat, overpricing the set also for plat will make this game 100% P2W.

I don't like this idea, it's my opinion of course.
    there's plat sales where people bulk buy plat and offers from tapjoy etc. plus they're expensive vanities at least this way not many people will buy, if you do you get your money's worth and the sets stay rare. people can't overprice it anyway if there's more of the same vanities in game the price of it goes down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

How much will last the bonus event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

All vanities should keep coming back, and stay at the same price, to avoid monopolizing of items, like the Helix which some say is worth 4b now apparently. Any item which is rare automatically becomes coveted and overpriced which is not fair to the community of players. This can never be solved since the old items gets more and more expensive as new items roll out (tried buying helix for max gold, both new sweaters, and blood set and this was still apparently not enough). Since there are so few available people set insane prices, which they have a right to do; why would they sell something so rare for things which they view as having far lesser value? When undead was brought back into the game it balanced everything out for everyone, sure alot of people were butthurt but the community is thriving now more than ever. The old coveted vanities became mundane and that keeps the game alive, knowing that more and more will come. Not just the 1% hoarding the pretentious status symbols. As long as new vanities keep coming I don't see any reason whatsoever why the old ones should not make a resurrection.
    Last edited by Aphorism; 12-25-2018 at 11:33 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aphorism For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

That's true, I agree

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Xtylez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How long.

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Cinco
    In blood forge event will only leaderboard people gets reward or bronze silver gold tiers people will get reward too even not reach leaderboard?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    All vanities should keep coming back, and stay at the same price, to avoid monopolizing of items, like the Helix which some say is worth 4b now apparently. Any item which is rare automatically becomes coveted and overpriced which is not fair to the community of players. This can never be solved since the old items gets more and more expensive as new items roll out (tried buying helix for max gold, both new sweaters, and blood set and this was still apparently not enough). Since there are so few available people set insane prices, which they have a right to do; why would they sell something so rare for things which they view as having far lesser value? When undead was brought back into the game it balanced everything out for everyone, sure alot of people were butthurt but the community is thriving now more than ever. The old coveted vanities became mundane and that keeps the game alive, knowing that more and more will come. Not just the 1% hoarding the pretentious status symbols. As long as new vanities keep coming I don't see any reason whatsoever why the old ones should not make a resurrection.
    Stupid merch like iunar want everything she have become rarest and then she can set highest price value ..so lame thinking.
    Not thinking about game these merch want own profit only.
    I am sure she never use a single platinum to buy any vanity. Prove me wrong..

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to IsamI For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IsamI View Post
    Stupid merch like iunar want everything she have become rarest and then she can set highest price value ..so lame thinking.

Lol isam calm down bruh..leave her alone..it's her opinion and that's it ..nothing more.personslly I don't like merchers cause they are the main reason for inflation but what can we do.just let her be let her do what she wants ..to set prices for stuff is one thing while getting a buyer is another so if she owns all the rare stuff but can't sell em it's a big L for her..just let the case rest

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IsamI View Post

damn you still salty ab me broke boy huh? & no I don't merch and set high prices I'm rich already I don't need to xxx

I see your head is still rammed up your ***, so I'll spell my point out for you: ofc they should be brought back it'll lower the price of high vanity items but they still should be rare at some level, what is the point in having every single item in game common? the game will die out faster than your brain cells do. Kisses x

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Lmao..this is hilarious asf. So much arguments and fights because of virtual stuff..most if you here need to get a life

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post
    damn you still salty ab me broke boy huh? & no I don't merch and set high prices I'm rich already I don't need to xxx

I see your head is still rammed up your ***, so I'll spell my point out for you: ofc they should be brought back it'll lower the price of high vanity items but they still should be rare at some level, what is the point in having every single item in game common? the game will die out faster than your brain cells do. Kisses x
    Lol don't be mad.... Everyone knows how u become rich hahahaha..
    Have fun

22. The Following User Says Thank You to IsamI For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

For your general knowledge I wanna tell you, this game belongs pve n PvP also not a merchant shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    Helix was a non-tradable endgame vanity. It was so unremarkable back in the day that as soon as DL raised the endgame cap to L36 almost everyone stopped carrying them. They weren't tradeable. Then DL stopped upgrading DL and tens of thousands of players quit. Most people on my friendlist are the old PVP gang from my old guilds. They've all quit. Almost all of them had Helix axes. They've all quit.

You know why they quit. It wasn't because of too much new content. And they certainly didn't stay because they owned Helix axes. It was because there was NO NEW CONTENT AT ALL for over 2 years.

Just. Have. New. Content.

It was a HUGE mistake to make the Helix axes tradeable. You want to keep high-value players returning, don't devalue their content by appeasing whiners, just keep creating cool NEW content.

This really isn't complicated.

TO REPEAT... I had TWO THOUSAND people on my friendslist in 2014. Almost ALL OF THEM had Helix axes. The Helix axes didn't keep them in the game. The LACK OF NEW CONTENT drove them away.

You guys did this to yourselves.

You're creating new content every few months. It's hit and miss, but creativity is like that. No worries. A lot of the new content is effing awesome. The Arc Sabers are JUST as cool as the Helix axes. People are retards so the Arc Sabers are currently listed at 35 million, I got mine for 1 million and am never selling. Just like I'm not selling me Helix axes. I EARNED THEM for being an ORIGINAL LEVEL 26 ENDGAME player.

You guys are investing time and energy in making a 6-year old game work. You're doing a good job. Separate the signal from the noise and keep going.

It's okay to recycle tradeable vanities on a once-a-year basis for high plat... but Helix axes were never tradeable in the first place. They were a Level 26 endgame vanity. The mistake was making them tradeable. No amount of degrading the value of vanities will keep people in the game.

NEW CONTENT is the trick.

Keep up the good work and big thanks to very secretly making SOLO PLAY the game mechanic for farming the Christmas Event.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Tor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tor View Post
    Helix was a non-tradable endgame vanity. It was so unremarkable back in the day that as soon as DL raised the endgame cap to L36 almost everyone stopped carrying them. They weren't tradeable. Then DL stopped upgrading DL and tens of thousands of players quit. Most people on my friendlist are the old PVP gang from my old guilds. They've all quit. Almost all of them had Helix axes. They've all quit.

You know why they quit. It wasn't because of too much new content. And they certainly didn't stay because they owned Helix axes. It was because there was NO NEW CONTENT AT ALL for over 2 years.

Just. Have. New. Content.

It was a HUGE mistake to make the Helix axes tradeable. You want to keep high-value players returning, don't devalue their content by appeasing whiners, just keep creating cool NEW content.

This really isn't complicated.

TO REPEAT... I had TWO THOUSAND people on my friendslist in 2014. Almost ALL OF THEM had Helix axes. The Helix axes didn't keep them in the game. The LACK OF NEW CONTENT drove them away.

You guys did this to yourselves.

You're creating new content every few months. It's hit and miss, but creativity is like that. No worries. A lot of the new content is effing awesome. The Arc Sabers are JUST as cool as the Helix axes. People are retards so the Arc Sabers are currently listed at 35 million, I got mine for 1 million and am never selling. Just like I'm not selling me Helix axes. I EARNED THEM for being an ORIGINAL LEVEL 26 ENDGAME player.

You guys are investing time and energy in making a 6-year old game work. You're doing a good job. Separate the signal from the noise and keep going.

It's okay to recycle tradeable vanities on a once-a-year basis for high plat... but Helix axes were never tradeable in the first place. They were a Level 26 endgame vanity. The mistake was making them tradeable. No amount of degrading the value of vanities will keep people in the game.

NEW CONTENT is the trick.

Keep up the good work and big thanks to very secretly making SOLO PLAY the game mechanic for farming the Christmas Event.
    This. Very much this. Helix isn't even a great weapon tbh. (I'm waiting for people to say I only don't like it because I don't have it) But most of the old players who originally had axes didn't care about them because they're so unremarkable. The point of them is for everybody to see that you're super rich but the stats are garbage even at 26. I sold mine for this very reason and only partially miss them because they were one of the few things that separated old players from the new. Now anybody with billions of gold to scrap away for a conversation piece can get them. Love the game but it's by no means perfect, mostly due to the player base in all honesty. 99% of these players now have absolutely no idea about the days where you had to use energy to do missions, which took forever btw and so the only thing to do while you waited was to PvP or just talk to people. But, I digress.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uber Lycan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Uber i don't like Helix cause u don't have it.

Just jk, I don't have it too :'u

So sad.