Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Return Of Green Arlor Rogue?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    Sorry unfortunately devs are in holidays right now please send email when we have time to care.
    Errrr.... Ok.... I’ll leave a voicemail. Mail: THANK YOU DEVELOPERS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drone View Post
    People are always quick to put the blame on someone else. How about blaming yourself for deciding to spend your gold on expensive items?
    Its not even blaming, i dislike people who r like this with such a big passion. Its almost the same bs as glint set, glint set was supposed to be best set during the 46 cap but a simple imbued double para out shined it and even after that, after people spent millions on a set, what does STS do? Release a free version of the set, glhf to all those who paid.

STS is so lucky that AL has such a small community. If this was a big game a stupid decision like this would backfire so freaking bad on them.

None of us saw that STS would make such a stupid decision to bring back old exclusive vanities, so we all the right to point fingers. Least they could've done was given hints but not just drop a bomb on us like this.
    For all you know people could've grinded their asses off to get green arlor (R) just for STS to release it the next day for it to be worth 10000x less.

Then's there's pity people like you tryna act like a smartass comedian.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

This is a lesson for those vanity manipulator..do u think sts wont do anything with wat your doing." making rare vanities price ultra high so only few can wear and afford????..lol...shout out for those hoarding alot of red balloon"..your next in line..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Froze.Exe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Its not even blaming, i dislike people who r like this with such a big passion. Its almost the same bs as glint set, glint set was supposed to be best set during the 46 cap but a simple imbued double para out shined it and even after that, after people spent millions on a set, what does STS do? Release a free version of the set, glhf to all those who paid.

STS is so lucky that AL has such a small community. If this was a big game a stupid decision like this would backfire so freaking bad on them.

None of us saw that STS would make such a stupid decision to bring back old exclusive vanities, so we all the right to point fingers. Least they could've done was given hints but not just drop a bomb on us like this.
    For all you know people could've grinded their asses off to get green arlor (R) just for STS to release it the next day for it to be worth 10000x less.

Tis the season to be jolly trollll lol lol lol sts don't care abuze
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Making as much money as they can b4 big shutdown?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Oh look!!! Someone is regretting his/her decision. Let it out, let it all out, it’s gonna be alright!!

Last edited by Drone; 12-20-2018 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Oh look!!! Someone is regretting his/her decision. Let it out, let it all out, it’s gonna be alright!!
    i wonder how this dude hasn't been banned like azerothraven yet xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    I wasn't banned. I was on a break!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

The shadow realm awaits!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Drone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Where is the thread shows a dev saying that Rog green wouldnt return? Anyone have this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Comment F to pay respects.
    Ps I am a smart add comedian.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froze.Exe View Post
    This is a lesson for those vanity manipulator..do u think sts wont do anything with wat your doing." making rare vanities price ultra high so only few can wear and afford????..lol...shout out for those hoarding alot of red balloon"..your next in line..
    Red balloon was a LB banner reward, and sts has confirmed that LB banners won’t be trade able anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I agree that we should think thrice before buying expensive items but this vanity was an exclusive one and it was supposed to be rare and not be returned back,people
    Paid millions for it and now the price is way to cheap.

You wouldn’t have said this if it had happened to you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Oh trust me, I’ve lost millions due to similar events in the past, but not to the extent of green arlor proportions because I’ve learned my lesson, unlike the people crying on this forum. Anyone remember shady and surge? steel commando?
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainrock View Post
    I agree that we should think thrice before buying expensive items but this vanity was an exclusive one and it was supposed to be rare and not be returned back,people
    Paid millions for it and now the price is way to cheap.

You wouldn’t have said this if it had happened to you.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Drone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It was unfair that wars and rogues had green arlor years before mages got theirs. Only mages green arlor should have been released this year...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Green//Red Arlors, aswell as Tree sets were released during 2012 winter, it was in store for 15 plat.

Makes no sense, after 6yrs that they'll be back? All we asked really is Green Arlor for Mages, as those are not made yet.

One reason is maybe this event is so boring and basically the exact as last year, that they tried to blind us by re-introducing something worth farming during the event, that is Winter related, hence these 6yr old Green Arlors.

Who suffers? People who own them, there are 2 types, the merchers, and legitimate people who really bought them to wear and keep. These merchers are the ones to complain, cause now, its a massive lost for them, and probably months of merching revenue lost.

I have friends who bought them to keep, they didn't cry, neither didn't bother about the resale value, but rather, they have a better reason about it, and that is the Exclusivity of it. Now, they see their Green Arlors commonly in town, like as if Grinch took over Arlor, as suppose to Santa.

It really is these short-termed keeping merchers who planned to merch them, as they knew that these overrated vanity has risen quick, and still on-going. So they bought them to merch, as resale value will profit them later on. Boy they were blinded about how STS like to surprise. Note to merchers, go go go sell your Black hooks, Mauls, Kershals and Balloons, as STS likes to surprise everyear, telling you this now , as we wouldn't like to hear crying babies in the future.

"But hey they said they wouldn't do such things" yeah they said that, and what has happened so far? All just insults, Recolored Spirits, Golems, Barons, Shiny Balloons, Lovely Balloons, Introducing 6yr old Vanities, lb Banners, recolored gears that originally came from S1, boring thoughtless badges, and decieving colored titles that took them 1minute to think of, and couple minutes to make.

Although now that this happened, we are more aware about the re-introduction of exclusive vanities. Who knows, they might release Tree sets for all classes next year, just because they've lost creativity into making new designs.

How to prevent this? Aswell as recolored pets, recolored Lb banners, recolored vanities etc...

They should listen to us, and host contest designs, this system will give the community a democratic decision, which is good. As its guranteed that the best design will favour the majority of players. The design would show Originality, Uniqueness, Attractiveness, and most importantly not Recolored/Similar.

Although its basically players doing all the work for Devs, and giving them a better revenue. But, we shouldn't think that way, as we all know that the Devs way will just disappoint us, and more drama, more players leaving. We should thank STS if so these Contest Design gets Implemented more.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 12-21-2018 at 06:16 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

i think they shouldnt release lb vanities again.Justg told lb vanities never will come back as they are only recolored maybe.Also if they release lb vanities again why people should run for lb vanities to lose golds?then events shouldnt exist just my opinion
    but yes maul kershal etc isnt safe to keep i think
    Last edited by Disproof; 12-21-2018 at 06:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I am glad it came back, I can finally afford one. Thanks sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Green//Red Arlors, aswell as Tree sets were released during 2012 winter, it was in store for 15 plat.

Makes no sense, after 6yrs that they'll be back? All we asked really is Green Arlor for Mages, as those are not made yet.

One reason is maybe this event is so boring and basically the exact as last year, that they tried to blind us by re-introducing something worth farming during the event, that is Winter related, hence these 6yr old Green Arlors.

Who suffers? People who own them, there are 2 types, the merchers, and legitimate people who really bought them to wear and keep. These merchers are the ones to complain, cause now, its a massive lost for them, and probably months of merching revenue lost.

I have friends who bought them to keep, they didn't cry, neither didn't bother about the resale value, but rather, they have a better reason about it, and that is the Exclusivity of it. Now, they see their Green Arlors commonly in town, like as if Grinch took over Arlor, as suppose to Santa.

It really is these short-termed keeping merchers who planned to merch them, as they knew that these overrated vanity has risen quick, and still on-going. So they bought them to merch, as resale value will profit them later on. Boy they were blinded about how STS like to surprise. Note to merchers, go go go sell your Black hooks, Mauls, Kershals and Balloons, as STS likes to surprise everyear, telling you this now , as we wouldn't like to hear crying babies in the future.

"But hey they said they wouldn't do such things" yeah they said that, and what has happened so far? All just insults, Recolored Spirits, Golems, Barons, Shiny Balloons, Lovely Balloons, Introducing 6yr old Vanities, lb Banners, recolored gears that originally came from S1, boring thoughtless badges, and decieving colored titles that took them 1minute to think of, and couple minutes to make.

Although now that this happened, we are more aware about the re-introduction of exclusive vanities. Who knows, they might release Tree sets for all classes next year, just because they've lost creativity into making new designs.

How to prevent this? Aswell as recolored pets, recolored Lb banners, recolored vanities etc...

They should listen to us, and host contest designs, this system will give the community a democratic decision, which is good. As its guranteed that the best design will favour the majority of players. The design would show Originality, Uniqueness, Attractiveness, and most importantly not Recolored/Similar.

Although its basically players doing all the work for Devs, and giving them a better revenue. But, we shouldn't think that way, as we all know that the Devs way will just disappoint us, and more drama, more players leaving. We should thank STS if so these Contest Design gets Implemented more.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Basiscly at this point were begging sts for us players to do their work lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Blame the community for inflation of vanities not STS. STS has never, I repeat never told anyone how much to sell something for. Sorry but I have my own hang ups on STS their not perfect but seriously to point figures at them is just sad.

the community asked for vanities to be brought back it was the masses that asked. STS was just trying to appease all. I really think it wasn't intended at all till everyone went nuts because originally it was announced just the green war was dropping. remember? everyone lost it and they changed it. be careful what you ask for you might just get it.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iculous For This Useful Post: