Thread: Return Of Green Arlor Rogue?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    They never promised they wouldn't bring back green arlors. It's not the first time people took a hit in the game. I'm still waiting on my banished set weaponsss and that was some serious gold and time invested into it. It's STS game, if they want to they can bring back all lb vanities as well.
    As I said before they actually did say that they wouldn’t rerelease it in the first winter event when everyone was panic selling sets for 800k. Vanities don’t affect gameplay and therefore aren’t meant to be something for everyone to have. Unlike pets like sns that needed to come back because of the affect it had on pvp.

Btw just because it’s their game doesn’t mean they should do whatever they want or their not gonna have a player base playing the game at all. And also I got my green arlor set for 1mil 3 years ago and was never planning on selling. I’m just mad because they took away its exclusiveness, it’s not all about the gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    As I said before they actually did say that they wouldn’t rerelease it in the first winter event when everyone was panic selling sets for 800k. Vanities don’t affect gameplay and therefore aren’t meant to be something for everyone to have. Unlike pets like sns that needed to come back because of the affect it had on pvp.

Btw just because it’s their game doesn’t mean they should do whatever they want or their not gonna have a player base playing the game at all. And also I got my green arlor set for 1mil 3 years ago and was never planning on selling. I’m just mad because they took away its exclusiveness, it’s not all about the gold.
    Yeah I hear ya! It should have been a recolor or a different shade of green. I'd be royally mad if elite journeyman came back xD
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default Return Of Green Arlor Rogue?

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Yeah I hear ya! It should have been a recolor or a different shade of green. I'd be royally mad if elite journeyman came back xD
    This is exactly what I’m trying to say until and unless we don’t experience it we keep on saying “Stop blaming others”but when it does happens to us we will say the opposite thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Captainrock; 12-21-2018 at 09:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I personally collect sets bc they are rare, its a personal competetion. If i cant do that anymore ill quit. There would be nothing ingame that keeps me motivated and i believe many people do the same. But thats probably out of context bc green arlor was a plat vanity and no lb set. Guess thats something different... isnt it sts?