Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: READ THIS !!! Important

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    You said that before you edited your post, lolz
    Lol i hope they drop one day so if u have one of them u well suffer like green arlor owners xd

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mehdikillerd View Post
    I agree they all must be released exept lb items of course

Then why did you make this thread?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Lol i hope they drop one day so if u have one of them u well suffer like green arlor owners xd

I do own some of them and I still hope they all will come back to game. lol

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Then why did you make this thread?
    I made this thread for sts since this is the first time they bring back 6years old green arlor set rogues (to be fair) they must bring others too next event and i lost like 26m as many people lost 70m+ too on green arlor,if they dont bring back other vanitys than their is no single point of releasing this vanity for rogues

Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 12-21-2018 at 06:12 PM. Reason:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I agree with the re-release of every Vanity that is tradeable in game.

Many players got banned because of illegal actions against TOS and they pulled all those "rare" vanities with them.

It's not our fault that Jester, Ice Spirit, Medusa, Ghost Mummy or WHATEVER is sooo freaking expensive now days. The holders already do a great job on making it rise, bans should not remove the vanities to make it rarier than already is.

- I wish that STS could take all the items from cheaters before banning them and add to the game again.

I do not think that it would solve the problem but its a good start. A part of Arlor history is fading away with ppl that try to play comunity and sts as fools.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Another one bites the dust!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I made this thread for sts since this is the first time they bring back 6years old green arlor set rogues (to be fair) they must bring others too next event and i lost like 26m,many people lost 70m+ on green arlor,if they dont bring back other vanitys than their is no single point of releasing this vanity for rogues

The way I understand it, you're just pissed that you lost the money, and you want others to lose some too. So now for you it's OK for STS to release old stuff, but it's not OK if the same thing affects you.

I will type F to pay my respects for your money: F
    Retired

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

The way I understand it, you're just pissed that you lost the money, and you want others to lose some too. So now for you it's OK for STS to release old stuff, but it's not OK if the same thing affects you.

I will type F to pay my respects for your money: F
    No its ok im not angry about loosing gold im just saying to make it legal other old vanitys like tree/red arlor/marvel etc must get to the same situation and we dont know whats coming in future im just talking (all the things has a limit) like green arlor set rogue

Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 12-21-2018 at 06:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

No its ok im not angry about loosing gold im just saying to make it legal other old vanitys like tree/red arlor/marvel etc must get to the same situation and we dont know whats coming in future im just talking (all the things has a limit) like green arlor set rogue

Well there's nothing to suggest that they will never return, so we never know. I think it's always good to prepare for the worst before splashing the cash, even more for vanities such as these.
    Retired

11. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Well there's nothing to suggest that they will never return, so we never know. I think it's always good to prepare for the worst before splashing the cash, even more for vanities such as these.
    Yup thats my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

No need to tell sts to re release vanities,from now on just don’t buy expensive vanities simple as that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Almost all of the older vanities have a more common version only with different colors. How many people do you see wearing any version of the jester vanities? The problem is, many of the older vanities I and many others find quite ugly, and the only reason people where them is because of their rarity. I’d much rather have new vanities then older ones coming back, regardless of their rarity.

IMO, sts made a mistake releasing green arlor for rogue. If they do plan on bringing things back, I feel there should be some warning so collectors have the option to sell before prices crash. Possibly, also ask opinions of forum people to see what people’s opinions are before making such a decision. I would honestly consider quitting the game if I were an owner of one of these vanities as this is a massive loss of gold and individuality.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    IMO, sts made a mistake releasing green arlor for rogue
    if they thought that its a mistake they should stop that drops after 1st day (without telling somebody about that), but seems like its ok for them

If they do plan on bringing things back, I feel there should be some warning so collectors have the option to sell before prices crash.
    how it will help?
    prices will crash after those some warnings without warnings people still have time to decide about selling their other vanities

Possibly, also ask opinions of forum people to see what people’s opinions are before making such a decision.
    opinions will depends only on how many people dont have it (ofc will be some individuals who dont have and against rereleasing but devs dont care about those), and if it really rare vanity, ofc most of people will tell yes about rerelease, + if that vanity only for 1 class, most people of 2 other classes will tell yes to rerelease
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 12-22-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I was sure that green arlor sets will come back even in Green arlor set warrior chest was writen GET THIS SPECIAL VANITY BEFORE IT GONE UNTIL NEXT YEAR .Also devs told mage green arlor will come.WARNING if u have tree arlor set red arlor sets etc(except lb vanities) sell them fast i think they will come back.Also yes bringing new vanities would be better than recolored old vanities
    Last edited by Disproof; 12-22-2018 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

the conclusion is dont be hoarders i bet those who hoards at least 2 of green rogue set will cry through this winter event XD

HOARDERS ARE ACTUALLY THE CAUSE OF ECONOMIC CRASH

not gold loots lel many players still need golds to have a good stat and only some 10 maybe? players having maxxed stat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

yup they all must be released exept lb items of course

I like that ..

Sent from my Flare 2.1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    But kershal and bb hooks are still in game. lol
    Bro that's is not a limited time to hunt item .. you can hunt it anytime .. so its not included . :O ... what were talking about here is ... seasonal item :O ..

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to putoshomai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lol all I see is people crying for there losses .the trend last year was get all lb vanities recolored and and lower there prices so eventually all lb vanities got untradable .now the same people or the same community says lb vanities are rare and they deserve to be op prices lol and others non lb vanities should be cheap asf just coz ppl went through losses
    Well Ur the only ppl who go through losses and just because it's a vanity u need to make a fuzz out of it
    Ppl specially PvP players go through a lot of losses coz of newly wepons every year for now spirit owners ppl paid 50 60m for daggers which now is pretty low .so I assume they should start complaining to? Same was for ppl who took balance staff for op n den lost millions in fraction of second as it got nerfed .just don't wish other ppl should burn to just coz u got burnt ..from past two years all I see is people asking for recolored or re release from STS ? For God sake ask new ones .new vanity new design new banners lol .

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Shubham For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shubham View Post
    Lol all I see is people crying for there losses .the trend last year was get all lb vanities recolored and and lower there prices so eventually all lb vanities got untradable .now the same people or the same community says lb vanities are rare and they deserve to be op prices lol and others non lb vanities should be cheap asf just coz ppl went through losses
    Well Ur the only ppl who go through losses and just because it's a vanity u need to make a fuzz out of it
    Ppl specially PvP players go through a lot of losses coz of newly wepons every year for now spirit owners ppl paid 50 60m for daggers which now is pretty low .so I assume they should start complaining to? Same was for ppl who took balance staff for op n den lost millions in fraction of second as it got nerfed .just don't wish other ppl should burn to just coz u got burnt ..from past two years all I see is people asking for recolored or re release from STS ? For God sake ask new ones .new vanity new design new banners lol .
    Hahaha nc