Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dragon staff bug at Lich Corvis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Dragon staff bug at Lich Corvis

Hey, The dragon staff not proc any at Lich Corvis boss when dark or light shield is on.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

u need to stay in dark/light pools to make some dmg (depends on lich's shield), same as rogues was needed to do always
    and why u decided that u should deal some damage by outdated staff idk, maybe its time to improve gears? mobs in maus are lvl 76+ and u think its normal to run there with lvl46 items? loool, no it is not good, u just was lucky that ur outdated gears was bugged and too OP, i guess same will be also with flame and immo staffs, because they still have bugs also and need to be fixed/nerfed
    mages wanted to get some balance between classes, they got it now at lich. enjoy
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 12-22-2018 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    mages wanted to get some balance between classes, they got it now at lich. enjoy
    I play mage and do not use the above weapons. I could imagine a smug grin on your face while you said this. Hilarious!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    u need to stay in dark/light pools to make some dmg (depends on lich's shield), same as rogues was needed to do always
    and why u decided that u should deal some damage by outdated staff idk, maybe its time to improve gears? mobs in maus are lvl 76+ and u think its normal to run there with lvl46 items? loool, no it is not good, u just was lucky that ur outdated gears was bugged and too OP, i guess same will be also with flame and immo staffs, because they still have bugs also and need to be fixed/nerfed
    DS still work perfect in every other boss Voriana, Syrillax, Tarlok only Lich Corvis boss is buging it just do 0 proc damage at the boss. The pools is doing 8000 damage every 1 seced, its impossible stay here with mage. We need remember that is game its not work it should be fun hobby. I dont see the point to kill 1 boss 45 min do u?
    Last edited by alepa; 12-22-2018 at 08:37 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alepa View Post
    The pools is doing 8000 damage every 1 seced, its impossible stay here with mage.?
    i was staying there by my cheap ungeared mage (same as u all), with/without warrior, with full int build, without shield skill, without jewels in half of gears and never died. in those pools boss doesnt deals any dmg for u, those pools only reducing ur hp to 50%/33% hp (depends on side which u choosen and type of pool), rogues without any shield was always staying in those pools without problems also, what gears u use? lol. i dont see point to invite unskilled mages with outdated gears to hard maps if i can make full geared rogues party and kill it without mages
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 12-22-2018 at 08:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

DS still work perfect in every other boss Voriana, Syrillax, Tarlok only Lich Corvis boss is buging it just do 0 proc damage at the boss. The pools is doing 8000 damage every 1 seced, its impossible stay here with mage. We need remember that is game its not work it should be fun hobby. I dont see the point to kill 1 boss 45 min do u?
    Pools only bring u down to 33% or something, the pools themselves won't kill you but boss can while in pool.
    As mentioned above you can only do damage when lich's shield color is opposite to that of your side. Dark can damage when light shield and vice versa.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

DS still work perfect in every other boss Voriana, Syrillax, Tarlok
    this means it should be nerfed more as outdated staff, isnt it? wanna more balance between classes? lol
    maybe we should talk about other mage's staffs like flame and immo, and why i doing maps like festerfang swamp by ungeared mage (flame staff 300k + legendary gears without jewels) same or faster than by average geared rogue? or about immo staff which banishing mobs with crazy chances and will be always best weap for mages at mobs like maus, if devs dont nerf it? why 2 other classes should improve gears/awakes/pets while mages can use gears 2+ years old without any invests and still be more usefull

We need remember that is game its not work it should be fun hobby.
    this words u tell to smurf's community who still the most op and bugged class for making gold in pve and still crying about balance, usually about rogues (when really its mage who need to get nerfs about some weapons)
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 12-22-2018 at 09:24 AM.

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

I think this is working as it should now - the damage should be affected by the encounter mechanics in the same way as the rest of your damage.