Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok naaa dont bring back tree sets we off that.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Ok naaa dont bring back tree sets we off that.

Stop ur breaking the market lol stop trying to get sts to bring back old vanitys why do you yall want that so the people who overpaid for them can just quit yall love ruining the market i paid 64m for my tree set thats a lot of money i spent on this game to get it so what it can be 500k lol naaa stop we lost 1good vanity lets not lose anymore

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Because I believe ... rare items .. don't have the right to cost about 50m,60m,70m or even 80m+ its price manipulation and guess it is planned . They hoard And sell . ....
    I think considering about the item drop rate and rarerity 50m below is reasonable...
    I also believe that lb vanities only have the right to cost millions of millions ... its my opinion about it ...

Sent from my Flare 2.1 using Tapatalk

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to putoshomai For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by putoshomai View Post
    Because I believe ... rare items .. don't have the right to cost about 50m,60m,70m or even 80m+ its price manipulation and guess it is planned . They hoard And sell . ....
    I think considering about the item drop rate and rarerity 50m below is reasonable...
    I also believe that lb vanities only have the right to cost millions of millions ... its my opinion about it ...

Yea but if u think about it some lb vanitys arent even coming out tradable anymore

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Quizno Sub For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno Sub View Post
    Yea but if u think about it some lb vanitys arent even coming out tradable anymore

Yeah I know .. :O . That's the time we can call it ... rare tradeable lb vanities ... rare+ lb vanities = rare lb vanity .. it have the right to cost millions and millions...
    All I want to say is ..
    50m+ 60m+ 70m+ 80m+ ..
    Is over price for a rare item 50m below is reasonable because almost all of it is hoarded in order to rise the price .. I'm not blaming them for price manipulation . Because its businesse ... #overprice #50mbelowisreasonable.
    I'm not saying I want the price to go low in order to bought one of these rare items ..
    (I have maul of ollerus)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

How about we just get rid of goldloot????

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helpless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Yeah I know .. :O . That's the time we can call it ... rare tradeable lb vanities ... rare+ lb vanities = rare lb vanity .. it have the right to cost millions and millions...
    All I want to say is ..
    50m+ 60m+ 70m+ 80m+ ..
    Is over price for a rare item 50m below is reasonable because almost all of it is hoarded in order to rise the price .. I'm not blaming them for price manipulation . Because its businesse ... #overprice #50mbelowisreasonable.
    I'm not saying I want the price to go low in order to bought one of these rare items ..
    (I have maul of ollerus)

There’s no such thing as price manipulation ok. So tired of people sayin this. Prices are based on supply and demand very simple economics. If the supply of an item is small like what the tree set is then demand will be high because people want to show off their progress in the game by getting a rare item. Because of that the price goes up and it’s why you’ll rarely see them in auction.

When it comes to merchants most of the time it’s just sales happening between them. (One buys for 45mil- sells to another for 46m) and price can gradually go up until someone buys it to keep. Then the next set on the market starts at 47m because the previous one sold for less, just common sense.That’s not price manipulation it’s just finding someone that willing to pay the price to have a rare item in the game.

No economy could ever function if prices of goods stayed the same forever. The best way to counter this is for sts to just release a recolored arlor each year for people to have a chance at and let the old once’s remain exclusive. Trust me rare vanities will be wanted allot more than a badge.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ninjasmurf For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    There’s no such thing as price manipulation ok. So tired of people sayin this. Prices are based on supply and demand very simple economics. If the supply of an item is small like what the tree set is then demand will be high because people want to show off their progress in the game by getting a rare item. Because of that the price goes up and it’s why you’ll rarely see them in auction.

When it comes to merchants most of the time it’s just sales happening between them. (One buys for 45mil- sells to another for 46m) and price can gradually go up until someone buys it to keep. Then the next set on the market starts at 47m because the previous one sold for less, just common sense.That’s not price manipulation it’s just finding someone that willing to pay the price to have a rare item in the game.

No economy could ever function if prices of goods stayed the same forever. The best way to counter this is for sts to just release a recolored arlor each year for people to have a chance at and let the old once’s remain exclusive. Trust me rare vanities will be wanted allot more than a badge.
    I agree 100%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

There is .... a price manipulation .... accept it or not .. hide it or not ... the truth won't change ...
    .... yes the price will increase but not too much but there must be a limit ... price without limit is manipulation ... gl

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Rogue's Green set is back so the Tree set must also come back.

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WiiCarlim For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WiiCarlim View Post
    Rogue's Green set is back so the Tree set must also come back.

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk
    No it shouldnt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree with u bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

There is .... a price manipulation .... accept it or not .. hide it or not ... the truth won't change ...
    .... yes the price will increase but not too much but there must be a limit ... price without limit is manipulation ... gl

You’re just 100% wrong. The only way for there to be a maximum price is for sts to have venders that sell all items for a set price. Like balanced scale so that it’s impossible for it to cost over 1mil. But since sts doesn’t know the prices items should cost it wouldn’t be logical for them to do that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    You’re just 100% wrong. The only way for there to be a maximum price is for sts to have venders that sell all items for a set price. Like balanced scale so that it’s impossible for it to cost over 1mil. But since sts doesn’t know the prices items should cost it wouldn’t be logical for them to do that.
    Bro. The Topic here is .. rare vanity or items like tree set(M) ,kershal, Bb hook , green arlor (r) ,red arlor (r) .. ... giving an example of balance scale is absurd since it is useless when you craft weapon lol .. (not including balance staff) ... its still affordable even before for a price of 350k-400k . But now its 50k .. ...
    Talking about price limit . .
    To make it clear...
    Taking offers without selling it or without giving auto .... or fix price .. is price manipulation ..even if you're not using fake accounts to comment fake offers haha ..
    More example ..
    If you bought ghost set for 150m
    And you want to sell it for 170-180m
    That is price manipulation ..
    But if you want to sell it for 155m for profit reason or you want to be over pay .. its still reasonable .. but saying the price of it is fair for 160m but when you bought it for 150m and you said its 160m is normal price .. that is price manipulation ... then the price will keep rising ..
    If im the buyer its not my fault if you overpay to get it . Just sell it in fair price or make a little profit from it .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Bro. The Topic here is .. rare vanity or items like tree set(M) ,kershal, Bb hook , green arlor (r) ,red arlor (r) .. ... giving an example of balance scale is absurd since it is useless when you craft weapon lol .. (not including balance staff) ... its still affordable even before for a price of 350k-400k . But now its 50k .. ...
    Talking about price limit . .
    To make it clear...
    Taking offers without selling it or without giving auto .... or fix price .. is price manipulation ..even if you're not using fake accounts to comment fake offers haha ..
    More example ..
    If you bought ghost set for 150m
    And you want to sell it for 170-180m
    That is price manipulation ..
    But if you want to sell it for 155m for profit reason or you want to be over pay .. its still reasonable .. but saying the price of it is fair for 160m but when you bought it for 150m and you said its 160m is normal price .. that is price manipulation ... then the price will keep rising ..
    If im the buyer its not my fault if you overpay to get it . Just sell it in fair price or make a little profit from it .

And so? Human in nature will always look for holes and oppurtunities to earn gold. I bet all players have done something similar to this before.

The ever rising economy wouldn't stop, everyday, there must be Thousands of farmers earning an average of 1M a day, probably the game economy increases by 1Billion a day, and where will that big sum of gold go? It will circulate, and naturally Increases the price of desired items.

Items like Kershal and Vanities you mentioned are all hyped about, people like them, are willing to pay alot for them, and they don't have the problem paying the price, don't underestimate todays economy, as you don't know how filthy rich the community has become.

You can't just say, "60m+ is expensive", yeah for you it is, but thats your point of view, ever thought of imagining ours? You make assumptions without realizations. To sum it up to you, there is no price limit without a controlled variable. You need to take consider the Gold famers, desirability of an item and much more before you talk.

You want Vanities to have a fixed price? Bro this isn't Sirspendsalot, you have competitors, superiors or higher beings that have a higher purchasing capability than you to assume these things.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

All profit is price manipulation comrades lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bring Back The Tree Set pls

Sent from my Flare P1 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    And so? Human in nature will always look for holes and oppurtunities to earn gold. I bet all players have done something similar to this before.

The ever rising economy wouldn't stop, everyday, there must be Thousands of farmers earning an average of 1M a day, probably the game economy increases by 1Billion a day, and where will that big sum of gold go? It will circulate, and naturally Increases the price of desired items.

Items like Kershal and Vanities you mentioned are all hyped about, people like them, are willing to pay alot for them, and they don't have the problem paying the price, don't underestimate todays economy, as you don't know how filthy rich the community has become.

You can't just say, "60m+ is expensive", yeah for you it is, but thats your point of view, ever thought of imagining ours? You make assumptions without realizations. To sum it up to you, there is no price limit without a controlled variable. You need to take consider the Gold famers, desirability of an item and much more before you talk.

You want Vanities to have a fixed price? Bro this isn't Sirspendsalot, you have competitors, superiors or higher beings that have a higher purchasing capability than you to assume these things.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    I already know that ..guest what .. sts know that .. that's why they release ... green arlor (r) again . To control the prices...
    And about the keep rising of prices .. I'm not blaming them ... like I said .. its all.about business ...
    Its human nature to want more,and unsatisfying greedness ..
    I'm not saying too . That I can't buy 1 of those ..hahaha ..
    What I am saying is it too much ?
    Yes or no is the only answer and its understandable.
    And about that ... topic of .. being filthy rich .. guest what again .. if they are that rich why they need to manipulate the price???.
    Can't they just over pay for it? Instead of ... manipulating the price ..?
    Hiding from this " the community is growing" ...
    Haha .. that's obvious .. I'm not angry .. its business ... to earn more profit ...
    Is it too much or not. that's the question here...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

just make the rare lb vanites untradeable and sts can pls proceed with recolourings. same goes with jesters nothing complicated about it. og set still as expensive as ice spirit set but this time make the og set untradeable so only certain players can have it forever. the owner also doesnt need to bark about recolourings making their rare lb vanities price lowered because its "untradeable".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Relax people, no need to panic. just cause 1 seasonal event item that's not even LB and

is just a different color, came back to make many people happy. Doesn't mean it's the end of the world...Smh

It's the players that make the prices on the market, not the dev's. It is not their fault. And it is clearly the people who made their decisions, fault.

Always think smart, and be ahead of everything else

Name:  Flamesofanger is not amused meme.png
Views: 309
Size:  195.3 KB

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

+1 sts to release all Arlor Vanities again,except lb vanities people spent so many time/golds for getting this Op cool rare vanities at lb
    Tree set and other arlor vanities SHOULD BE for plat sale again or droppable bec prices are op of those sets.Also yes making lb vanities untradable was good idea!Also i think u should sell ur tree
    Last edited by Disproof; 12-23-2018 at 03:43 AM.