Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
There’s no such thing as price manipulation ok. So tired of people sayin this. Prices are based on supply and demand very simple economics. If the supply of an item is small like what the tree set is then demand will be high because people want to show off their progress in the game by getting a rare item. Because of that the price goes up and it’s why you’ll rarely see them in auction.

When it comes to merchants most of the time it’s just sales happening between them. (One buys for 45mil- sells to another for 46m) and price can gradually go up until someone buys it to keep. Then the next set on the market starts at 47m because the previous one sold for less, just common sense.That’s not price manipulation it’s just finding someone that willing to pay the price to have a rare item in the game.

No economy could ever function if prices of goods stayed the same forever. The best way to counter this is for sts to just release a recolored arlor each year for people to have a chance at and let the old once’s remain exclusive. Trust me rare vanities will be wanted allot more than a badge.
I agree 100%

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk