Thread: Like 35pvp? Then read this...

North Pole, Alaska...(i am dead serious).
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking Like 35pvp? Then read this...

(refer to bottom of page for additional avian build).Hey guys, its udie. This might make some of you unhappy, but in this thread(since i am banned and so i do not care). Here is, in 12 months of lvl 35 pvp and revered as one of the best 35 pvpers.. I introduce to you the best mage AND the best lvl 35 bear build for specifically voodoo mages and copphead set pvp bears. I have tryed probably around 100 different builds for this level and trust me, nobody will be able to find you a more effective build in 35 pvp. Ok so, i played my bear alot more than my voodoo mage in the longrun and am positive that this is the best 35 bear build. Using fullcopperhead set( i havent tryed it with any other gear) and before you say anything, please test the build before you flame it. So, respec skill points to this:6 evade, 6 taunt, 6 rage, 0 i repeat zero point on iron blood.(trust me), 1 stomp, 1 beckon, 6 crushing blow, 6 hellscream, 1crippling slash, and the last point put on either one of the 2 leftover slashes (i use the first 2 ussable slashes. And trust me this build when used right will own any voodoo mage guaranteed. i have never givin my own build out, only "pretty good" builds but i guess this will make 35 bears start playing more often again, atleast i hope. Ok and now for lvl 35 voodoo mages. The gear i used is full voodoo w/o doll and used either mambozas swamp juice, or brain freeze eye and switched often between damage and armor ring. decide which is best for you.(i would recomend armor ring if you are'nt very fast with combos). And for the build: 6 lightning, 1 frost, 6 blessing of vitality, 6blessingnof might, 5 fireblast, 6 drain health, 1 mana shield and 3 heal. If your oponnent is known for being a good lvl 35 pvper and you are using this mage build just use: drain-lightning-fire as fast as you can and you have a good chance of winning, even if you are not very experienced pvper. Oh and for bear i would recommend using beckon-scream-slash-crushingblow-stomp-slash very effective with full copper and that build on voodoo mages.on a second note, to the lvl 30 pvp bears i havent tested it, but that build for bear i told you, i would imagine to be good for lvl 30 full iceberg bears also.Sorry for making all of you "pro 35 pvpers" only an "average" pvper now atleast untill counter builds are made for these builds, goodluck finding them that is my challenge. I miss all of you guys in 30 pvp so much i hope you all find this thread and practice these builds. I should have released them earlier for more competition while i played, oh well. I also have what is supposed to be(but idk because i never made a bird account before) a really pro avian build. I will post it when i find the picture in my index and write it down to type here. Ok and lastly here is What i am not 100% sure of, but should be a good bird build for lvl 35 pvp:6blinding, 5break armor, 5root, 3blast, 3repulsed, 6focus, 6evasion. Hope it works out alright, i got it from a good pvp bird so i hope he did'nt lie to me. Leave a post pn how it worked i would appreciate it thx. Hope this helped!!!!but i already know it will help alot enjoy and happy pvping peeps!<3
    Last edited by Udiemorenoob; 12-02-2011 at 12:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Seems like a very comprehensiv and competent guide!

I don't doubt that these builds are good, but you can't know if it will be the "most effective" build for everyone when it comes down to individual playing style.

And remember: the space key is your friend, and makes the whole post look more structured and easier to read

Thanks for the guide.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

The Mage build I can personally vouch for. I used it when I started 35 PvP, guessing the skills on accident. I do use something different now though. I think a lot of people are already beginning to use that build through rumor or testing. I definitely could tell.
    Anyway, though I don't think it's the "best" 35 build, I like it a lot.