Thread: 25 crate key kit in shop for plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default 25 crate key kit in shop for plat

is it just me? or do 25 crate key kits LITERALLY sell out in less than a second, right after they go out.. some ppl said that ppl use macro to buy crate keys super fast. could sts implement a system, where theres a short cooldown between the purchasing of the limited items (i.e. crate key kits) maybe like a 1 second cooldown, so that other people can have a chance to purchase these items, as I try to tap and buy crate key kits as fast as i humanly can, but that doesnt help, as Im competing against a macro ;-;

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gufugufutwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

ok this time i got to the store fast enough and i saw 10 left, and then they all promptly disappeared before i could move my mouse over to click on it... ;-;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Yeah, people know that crate keys sell for a lot after events, this has been a thing for years. Crate keys will always be useful so people know to buy them as soon as they come into the market. I was able to snag 3 from spam clicking every time they went into the store, so if you log in on pc and spam it before they get into store you have a good chance of getting a few if you wanted to save them up or resell them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    is it just me? or do 25 crate key kits LITERALLY sell out in less than a second, right after they go out.. some ppl said that ppl use macro to buy crate keys super fast. could sts implement a system, where theres a short cooldown between the purchasing of the limited items (i.e. crate key kits) maybe like a 1 second cooldown, so that other people can have a chance to purchase these items, as I try to tap and buy crate key kits as fast as i humanly can, but that doesnt help, as Im competing against a macro ;-;
    i feel you bro, i managed to get 1 today after lots of attempts..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticG View Post
    Yeah, people know that crate keys sell for a lot after events, this has been a thing for years. Crate keys will always be useful so people know to buy them as soon as they come into the market. I was able to snag 3 from spam clicking every time they went into the store, so if you log in on pc and spam it before they get into store you have a good chance of getting a few if you wanted to save them up or resell them
    no it dont work like that anymore i think.. u have to go out and go back into the special deals section, u cant just sit there spamming im pretty sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    no it dont work like that anymore i think.. u have to go out and go back into the special deals section, u cant just sit there spamming im pretty sure
    That has been my experience too, you gotta enter the featured page right the moment the items come back in and then hope you're faster than everybody else. When I waited for the reset while looking at the crate keys and spamming the area where the button should appear nothing happened, the time counter just stayed on 0, even the fiery dawn locks were still at the same number when I checked a few seconds later. It only reset when I left the featured page and went back in. I tried this on both iOS and Chrome. Later I waited until 1 sec before the reset, entered the featured page, clicked on the crate keys and then spammed the buy button & somehow managed to get 2. I tried this same thing every 2h from then on and earlier I accidentally wasted 30 plat on a fiery dawn locked because I rushed so much and misclicked. I'm beyond frustrated - there has to be a solution to this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I watched the seconds tic down 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0.... No buy button ever popped up. I don’t understand why the limit on them anyway.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    I watched the seconds tic down 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0.... No buy button ever popped up. I don’t understand why the limit on them anyway.

I'm curious as to how many are in the store to begin with. I'm assuming the limit is set to keep them from economically breaking the game, but even being able to grab one requires you to have faster fingers than Beethoven.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Is scripting against TOS they go so fast this seems like the only way it's happening

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

2 solution to this. Either remove the timer such that people can't wait for it. Or give a cooldown of 2s per crate, such that several people could actually buy, rather than individuals buying them all.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

cool down timer is good +100

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

i have been able to get only one in many attempt, not even half a second and they are gone.

Also be sure to disable the confirm platinum purchase in your option or else you will never be able to get one.