Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ebon Rifle Proc seems weak?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Default Ebon Rifle Proc seems weak?

I was testing this gun both in Pvp and Pve.
    First observations, the proc is stronger in Pve. Just like how Samael/Mishi Aura does better in Pve.

The guns proc does small bursts of Damage and hp regen for only 4secs as my observation. Hp proc does 50-55hp per tick regardless, adding up to only 500-650Hp within the duration. In Pve, ticks go for 100-110hp regardless. For the Average, its just 6%~8% hp replenished for a proc in Pvp.

About the Damage proc, having small burst ticking damage made me sad about it. As it gradually deals damage, as suppose to full Impact that has the chance to kill the player right away, as they have no time to recover with the effects of a glow or heal skill AoE.

The ticking Damage Proc varies on Armor. As my tests, it does 40-55Dmg per tick on a warr with 8k armor/15k Hp. It only dealth 3~4% Hp after the proc, which is meh and needs Improvement. Rouges at 6k Armor only does 6~7% Hp which is weak for an Arcane. And if Im not mistaken, the proc is single targetted as I also tried with 2 players and only one got affected.

Suggestions: Instead of multiple bursts of small heals and Dmg, make it a 1 blast proc of Dmg dealth and Hp replenished. I also suggest a buff of Dmg dealth and hp given, around 3~4x the current output will be reasonable for an elusive new Arcane weapon costing 35m.

If only the description isn't Vague. Only claiming "Deals massive amount of Damage", but that decisive Major is a Minor, also nothing said about it doing multiple hits on a single target. Or if the Damage output varies on armor, or has a fixed value just like Creeping rifle. Also Increase the droprates, Daggers getting 99m offers like as if they were lb rewards. Note that Guns and Staffs seem to have the worst proc, even after they fixed the Intended reflected Dmg on Daggers and Aegis, it still did a very good Job.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 12-26-2018 at 05:29 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post: