Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About Celtic Brawler set???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default About Celtic Brawler set???

So... according to this pic.. celtic set are ONLY available during the Tavern Crawl 2018 event.. so is it possible that STS will make it drop next year or the year after?

Just askin.. peace :3

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nol View Post
    So... according to this pic.. celtic set are ONLY available during the Tavern Crawl 2018 event.. so is it possible that STS will make it drop next year or the year after?

It means that it is exclusive of that claim.

"ONLY available at 2018" wouldn't mean that it would comeback at 2019.

For the Marvels, its stated that "a rare vanity found during the 2018 Marvelous event" but it doesn't mean that it wouldn't be found during 2019. So for the Celtics, no chance of returning unless they lie. For the Marvelous, there is a chance. But hopefully we get a new style, or a Red Marvelous set, it would look a villain by then.

Only re-releasing these vanities will only mean more drama, more people quitting seeing their rare vanity becoming common. And STS only showing us more laziness, like a recolor is too hard so they basically recycle all of it.

Well, we were enraged even seeing recolors for the last 2yrs, what more of the same exact thing? And this is where people come out of their bubbles. And it shouldn't be that way, I hope for the best that at 2019, they'll make this phrase "we're now Quadrupling on Al", and for them to follow their promise until end of year.
    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 12-26-2018 at 05:53 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    It means that it is exclusive of that claim.

"ONLY available at 2018" wouldn't mean that it would comeback at 2019.

For the Marvels, its stated that "a rare vanity found during the 2018 Marvelous event" but it doesn't mean that it wouldn't be found during 2019. So for the Celtics, no chance of returning unless they lie. For the Marvelous, there is a chance. But hopefully we get a new style, or a Red Marvelous set, it would look a villain by then.

Only re-releasing these vanities will only mean more drama, more people quitting seeing their rare vanity becoming common. And STS only showing us more laziness, like a recolor is too hard so they basically recycle all of it.

Well, we were enraged even seeing recolors for the last 2yrs, what more of the same exact thing? And this is where people come out of their bubbles. And it shouldn't be that way, I hope for the best that at 2019, they'll make this phrase "we're now Quadrupling on Al", and for them to follow their promise until end of year.
    Thanks for the great answer.. and yes i hope the didnt lie about it and start to inovate so there will be no more recoloring vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

i think its risk to keep it better sell it and keep lb vanity. also if u see undead costume it say<<only for during halloween 2014>>
    Name:  UNDEAD.png
Views: 693
Size:  51.5 KB and it come back in 2015 2016 2017 halloween events again
    Last edited by Disproof; 12-26-2018 at 06:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disproof View Post
    i think its risk to keep it better sell it and keep lb vanity. also if u see undead costume it say<<only for during halloween 2014>>
    Name:  UNDEAD.png
Views: 693
Size:  51.5 KB and it come back in 2015 2016 2017 halloween events back again
    :O inconsistency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

If they make a set like the "brawler" available again, I will send a letter to my President, "Mr. Donald Trump", and tell him to shut the government down until the set is removed from the loot table.... LOL.........

But, I seriously hope they don't do that because that will dilute the motivation of players when it comes to future events due to a lack of the "nostalgia" of acquiring such loot..........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    If they make a set like the "brawler" available again, I will send a letter to my President, "Mr. Donald Trump", and tell him to shut the government down until the set is removed from the loot table.... LOL.........

But, I seriously hope they don't do that because that will dilute the motivation of players when it comes to future events due to a lack of the "nostalgia" of acquiring such loot..........
    I hope the same aswell xD.. if they keep re-realeasing the "old-rare-exclusive" vanities.. there wont be any special vanities in this game.. xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Celtic brawler isnt a lb vanity and you can loot them from the crawl crates...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Well theres a reason why people wouldn't want the Skull backpack to comeback. As its one of those good looking vanities that are untradable, which is good that richies can't just buy them. I have friends who aren't rich that have this, and are happy wearing it, expressing their achievement during the event, that even the richest can't have.

And I hope no more Vanities gets re-released, besides those yearly vanities that are a permanent addition in crates. As for Vendor vanities, its always best for STS to strive for higher, and make new designs. This way we people can show appreciation and gratitude, and actually have this natural mood to run the event to achieve these new rewards.

As for the Celtics/Marvelous/Smelly vanities. These should remain exclusive vanities and shouldn't be reproduced yearly. Theres a reason why Smelly was firstly a Head, then Body came next, then a recolored one. Which is nice and they understand, and so on they never made the same smelly drop again. I hope this applies for Celtics and Marvelous vanities as they're alike, rare vanities looted from these specific date, at this specific event.

One thing that motivates me to play is the attitude of collecting, and I know most have this attitude too. Every event, if theres something new, we set a goal to reach it, once reached, it becomes an achievement with memories. The output are the rewards that should never be available again, if they keep re-releasing the same things, then there is no source of enjoyment, and motivation if we only see the same things year around. So hoping the best for 2019!

Last edited by Rauitri; 12-26-2018 at 09:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    Celtic brawler isnt a lb vanity and you can loot them from the crawl crates...
    This. It is not LB vanity and it may or may not return in future tavern crawl crates depending on public demand I guess.

Opinion on returning vanities :

Trade-able items looted during events should return if the design is popular/wanted and the supply is limited/nil.
    Non-tradable items looted or acquired as Leaderboard award or acquired as a veteran (example veteran shields) should not return.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Earlingstad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I hope the same aswell xD.. if they keep re-realeasing the "old-rare-exclusive" vanities.. there wont be any special vanities in this game.. xD

Yes there is .. and its lb vanity .. the difference is its not tradeable anymore .. acquiring it will be costly and hard .. then you can call it special lb vanity .. even if not profitable . :O .. peace ..

Sent from my Flare 2.1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by putoshomai; 12-26-2018 at 09:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

At this point no one knows whats about to happen. They can return any vanity they want, including lb vanitys..

Stating they wont return this vanity or that vanity is just a lie.. if they wanna bring back a vanity they will

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Justg told they will no bring lb vanities back as they are .maybe only recolored but original is original

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    This. It is not LB vanity and it may or may not return in future tavern crawl crates depending on public demand I guess.

Trade-able items looted during events should return if the design is popular/wanted and the supply is limited/nil.
    Non-tradable items looted or acquired as Leaderboard award or acquired as a veteran (example veteran shields) should not return.
    This is deym right .. nc ..

Sent from my Flare 2.1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

But according to the description.. its only available during 2018 event xD.. idk if they r lying about it or it rly does an exclusive set for the 2018 event

Last edited by Nol; 12-26-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

yes i agree with u.lb vanities will not come back .Even JUSTG CONFIRMED IT here the proof he cleary told they will not bring lb vanities back as they are only recolored.
    Name:  justg answer.png
Views: 638
Size:  34.8 KB
    Last edited by Disproof; 12-26-2018 at 10:41 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

There's no motivation in this, like I've said, there's a reason why STS aren't returning Smelly vanities but just to recolor. They atleast understand the exclusivity of it, only bringing back the old would motivate them to become lazy, recycling vanites all year round. I would rather want something new. Also a reason why Skull backpacks aren't coming back, as to keep nostalgia among players who farmed for them.

It Isn't fair for players during the time. People are always motivated to run events as they see exclusive Items, could be gears or items. Think of the players who Invested alot of time trying to loot for keeps, only to end up them releasing it in the future. Otherwise loyal players will just quit, as this Isn't the Al they've been playing for the past 6yrs.

They can always recolor to attract, and also not involve the current. Take Marvelous as an example, I actually would favour a Red Marvelous (The Incredibles reference), I'm sure many would like them, and will work for them. By doing this, it won't affect the exclusivity of the current Black Marvels, will keep players happy, and I assure people would like something different than same.
    For Celtics, recoloring it would be ugly, but rather it deserves another design. STS needs to keep it fresh, otherwise people will lose Interest. Like how Green Arlors were Introduced. Some people can't understand that the game revolves on this Important motivation of collecting, the reason why many players still play, if it cannot be done anymore, then players will move on another game.

If designing is the problem, a Community Design contest should be hosted. Trust me, this is the best way of keeping things fresh for the game. With it, they can alot for more rewards. Reason why Goblin Invasion was a generous one that gave out both banners/backpack.
    Last edited by Rauitri; 12-26-2018 at 02:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

+1 for new op vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Leave me alone.
    Name:  6olmax.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  175.4 KB
    Name:  1zfu9s8.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  54.1 KB
    Name:  15qbzh2.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  67.5 KB
    Name:  2wcejae.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  65.4 KB
    Last edited by Mekkatorque; 12-27-2018 at 05:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkatorque View Post
    Leave me alone.
    Name:  6olmax.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  175.4 KB
    Name:  1zfu9s8.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  54.1 KB