Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About Celtic Brawler set???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disproof View Post
    yes i agree with u.lb vanities will not come back .Even JUSTG CONFIRMED IT here the proof he cleary told they will not bring lb vanities back as they are only recolored.
    Attachment 173899
    Dis? Dis quote proof no show nothings.

No I did not read G confirming what you are implying. You are implying that LB vanities must not return. Not sure if its a rumor but heard somebody is trying to manipulate RED BALLOONS banner. In the image containing the quote, G is saying that LB vanities will not return exactly as they are in the store for plat.

Breaking it down: They will not show up exactly as they are in store for plat but maybe in Token vendors. And some of them, not all, maybe sale items.

I think you also misread my post as you agreed with it, I suggested Non-Tradeable LB vanities should not return. No I do not support people hoarding transferable vanities or equipment or pets of any sort and manipulating the market.

For example if I were a new player I would be overwhelmed and annoyed with the amount of merch spam in public chat instead of normal human conversation.

When one establishes fake prices for exclusive items, and earns gold just for hoarding and reselling you are not playing content, you are just taking advantage of exclusivity and as such game content becomes redundant and more players opt for merching leading to pve maps remaining sparsely populated.

Whenever that sort of unhealthy trend is observed, sts should step in and clean out the merch infested swamps.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 12-29-2018 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Dis? Dis quote proof no show nothings.

No I did not read G confirming what you are implying. You are implying that LB vanities must not return. Not sure if its a rumor but heard somebody is trying to manipulate RED BALLOONS banner. In the image containing the quote, G is saying that LB vanities will not return exactly as they are in the store for plat.

Breaking it down: They will not show up exactly as they are in store for plat but maybe in Token vendors. And some of them, not all, maybe sale items.

I think you also misread my post as you agreed with it, I suggested Non-Tradeable LB vanities should not return. No I do not support people hoarding transferable vanities or equipment or pets of any sort and manipulating the market.

For example if I were a new player I would be overwhelmed and annoyed with the amount of merch spam in public chat instead of normal human conversation.

When one establishes fake prices for exclusive items, and earns gold just for hoarding and reselling you are not playing content, you are just taking advantage of exclusivity and as such game content becomes redundant and more players opt for merching leading to pve maps remaining sparsely populated.

Whenever that sort of unhealthy trend is observed, sts should step in and clean out the merch infested swamps.
    Oh i thought u mean for all lb vanities.Well even if they bring the lb vanities [tradable] back i dont really mind about. I ill quit as many collectors/lb runners etc.Also why they should release the tradable lb vanities back and no the untradable lb vanities too then?Best solution then would be to make all lb vanities untradable .thats unfair releasing the tradable lb vanities again and no the untradable lb vanities +1 from me then for releasing the untradable lb vanities back too .Also liers/manipulators/new fake forums acc/prices risers with fake offers/drama makers etc should reserve what they worth to have that will make game/forums more quiet.Just my opinion
    Last edited by Disproof; 12-30-2018 at 07:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

All I have to say is: Green Arlor *drops mic*
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    All I have to say is: Green Arlor *drops mic*

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk