Thread: Plat Vanities Returning on Events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Plat Vanities Returning on Events

Halloween, Valentines, Christmas/Winter event, Sin patty event...these 4 events have specific vanities that come to the store for plat each year, The first winter event brought us the cold weather set and it costed 800 plat, then it was brought for a second time along with blue north and for a third time along with blue and emerald sets and cold weather still costed the same, same happend with moonshadow set, blud set and black street set last halloween, brought back more than twice and still costed the same amount of plat like previous years, why is that a thing? everytime these sets are back on their events, they become cheaper because no benefit is given for the people who have bought from previous years or atleast a change in the plat price of those old sets when they return and that's annoying, Im sick of people being greedy not wanting to offer enough and start saying ''haha those will be back on their event next year and for the same amount of plat'' everytime Im tryna sell vanities.. it's not fair, now winter event is going to be done soon and already had old sets returned and it's alright, but please in future events like valentines in a few months, if you are going to bring back any of the old valentine sets like red track suit or avenger or eros sets please either don't bring them back because theyve been around alot of times already or bring them back but as a higher plat price to be fair to everyone
    each event people start asking for the old plat vanities to be baack and you bring them back right away and thats not fair for who already owns them from previous years because they become cheaper if theyre brought back for plat, let's talk about the upcoming valentines event...if people ask for the old stuff to be back you simply bring them back but instead of 500 plat for eros or avenger or cupid you bring them back for 1000 plat or 1200 so that is a change and who is really desperate for them and doesnt just want to ruin their price can get them and that way it's ALOT MORE FAIR for who bought from previous years .
    Im just suggesting this because the game is not fun anymore, it's no fun when every every player has everything everyone else has like what is the point of spending plat on the plat sets if they'll keep returning each year for the same plat price? those plat sets returning is only for those people who are too lazy to merch and are even so bad at merching that they dont know how to sell and buy until they get what they want so they ask for old plat stuff to be back
    The thing is I guarantee to you that nobody bought cold weather or blue north sets for plat this winter event except 1 or 2 ONLY. the people who ask for the plat items to be baack each year are not doing it so they can buy them for plat, they do that so the price of them goes lower in auction and so they can start saying ''they available for plat so I won't offer alot'' thats exactly how it goes so its literally no point to bring them back more than twice, the game needs more rare items otherwise it's not worth spending on or playing really tbh, the game always been about merching and being a good merchant not a bunch of kids who start playing for one year and buy everything that is available for plat and instantly become just like others who played from previous years or who have older plat vanities

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoveWins For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Same that Iunar says lmao,And i will re-say:"1200 plat is too much."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    that’s fair, sets are already way too expensive with 800 plat that’s at least 100$ a set if people buy the plat but there still should be a difference between the old sets and new. People buy plat to buy rare sets so they get their money’s worth it’s not fair for those same plat buyers to see them being recycled every year - they are the people still holding dl up so they kinda do deserve the title of it being rare

+ I don’t get why y’all seem so content with recoloured/recycled vanities being brought back I mean look at emerald set that thing was a flop and people still ask for the same coloured sets back. Men set was so expensive cause it was new if u want to make money im pretty sure buying the same old sets for plat isn’t the way 2 go .
    Last edited by iunar; 01-01-2019 at 06:40 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iunar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

If someone is ready to spend 800 plat on a vanity returning for 3 times through the years, they will also spend 1200 or even more anytime if they really want something.
    Also the point of this post was to find a solution for that issue, not just make anything 1200 plat. Making them 1200 plat was just an example/suggestion on how it would be more fair for everyone playing the game, from my view they either never bring the old sets from previous years back more than twice or make them cost more amount of plat so we don't have greedy people running around trying to destroy the prices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Anybody is too crazy to spend +100$ on a game, somebody tell me that would buy a set just for 1200 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Anybody is too crazy to spend +100$ on a game, somebody tell me that would buy a set just for 1200 plat
    If they want old vanity badly why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Idk bro...is kinda crazy, 800 plat is already too much, i accept 900 if u want, but 1200?