Thread: Brood fail this year?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    When sts so something right they get credit for it just like when they do bad people are though on them so they do better e.g remember Winter event last year or valentines event??

We aren't unreasonable people; we spend money on the game and want an equal effort on devs part to keep the game fresh and exciting.

I for one don't see any effort being put at all with all the recoloured LB banners. People spend millions sometimes even 50m and 7h per day for 2 weeks and all the get is a white Xmas tree banner which they already have one from last year (green)/ Elon banner. If people are willing to spend that much time and money, least they can do is make a new banner so people continue to run so but they treat LB runners like dirts. A majority of these players are making a high contiribution to AL who has already left. They say people are just being salty and toxic but they are getting like this because of what sts does. Sts can ban edit or change titles but these feeling remains the same slowing killing the game.

Now there are always a few active players left in forum who are either always bring the community down by shutting down everyone else, people expressing frustration or sts loyal fans who think they are it aka thot. This is why I had to change my signature (oh the irony)
    I agree to the recolouring-part, however all of the lb runners know what they are running for before they start.
    Don’t like the rewards then don’t run for lb, my opinion.
    Don't quote me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomSet View Post
    I agree to the recolouring-part, however all of the lb runners know what they are running for before they start.
    Don’t like the rewards then don’t run for lb, my opinion.
    I see where you are mistaken. The problem isnt dont run if you dont like it.

I have spent around 100m and 130 hours getting 2017 Elon Banner and Winter Banner and I spent some money to make sure I had enough gold/plat and farmed gold throughout this year as well so I can run LB again with my friends because it was soo fun last year(ty sts) But Both of these banners were recoloured this year. All the money and time I spent now means nothing because LB is what I look forward to.. I dont want to spend these gold on awakening, locked, vanities or other aspects of the game since it is not as rewarding to me.
    When recoloured, it is no longer an option for me to go through 100m and 130h just to end up with same banner but different colour. I would like the option to run again with new and improved banners and I know they have both talent and skill to make it happen. Many of many LB friends dont want to run LB now because of this thus they lose players, revenue and other players as more people quit, more people follow them cuz they losing their friends. LB runners are very active players.

Why am I spending money and time to make sure I can run LB if the rewards are very much the same as last time if I already have these rewards?? {losing players}
    Is it fair I do all this and sts just changes the colour? These is one of the many factors that makes many og players quit AL.

STS talks about innovation as a company by make new game every year but they dont innovate on their existing game.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post: